Send Topic Print
I Missed this? (Read 172 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I Missed this?
12/20/21 at 13:24:21

I would have thought the media, in the search for truth, would have been quick to bring the opposing voice to the forefront and allow scientific debate to rule the day.

https://gbdeclaration.org/

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/emails-expose-fauci-collins-collusion-sme...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I Missed this?
Reply #1 - 12/20/21 at 13:57:31

I would have thought the media, in the search for truth,

No, "media" is the search for money.  If you want truth you gotta do some work.  

This was in the news over a year ago.  But it depends on where you get your "news".

Will a declaration by 3 medical professionals who are asking for signatures be on mainstream TV?  Probably not.  FOX didn't cover it and they cover plenty of things that are anti-Fauci.

I think at the time I would have argued against it as well since the Great Barrington Declaration didn't use actual findings.  They didn't know about the very low duration of post-infection antibodies, but they assumed they would be present.  So basically the GBD took a guess and Fauci (along with the WHO and hundreds of other epidemiologists) said we can't possibly know what the GBD is claiming to be true because time hasn't progressed enough to provide evidence.

The "a quick and devastating published take down" of the GBD is questionable.  Why this one when so many others exist?  Was is personal?  Was it because it was presented in a way that it sounded like it was factual when it was theory?  Who knows.

More transparency would be nice that's for sure.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 12/20/21 at 15:15:21

They have "Esperanto" on their signature map.
Espernato is a made up language, not a place.
So WTF is a signature map and who's signing it in Espernato? Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 12/20/21 at 16:22:49

Serowbot wrote on 12/20/21 at 15:15:21:
" ... Espernato is a made up language, ... "

Really ?????????

" Esperanto is the world's most widely spoken constructed international auxiliary language ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 12/21/21 at 09:10:15

How many "widely spoken constructed international auxiliary languages" do you know of?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 12/21/21 at 09:19:09

was in the news over a year ago.  But it depends on where you get your "news".

You could have shared it

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 12/21/21 at 09:27:01

They were “fringe epidemiologists” because they had the temerity to ask whether the lockdowns of 2020 were effective. Those three, Martin Kulldorff of Harvard, Sunetra Gupta of Oxford, and Jay Bhattacharya of Stanford were simply doing what any good scientist would do: They were following the evidence.

They wrote the Great Barrington Declaration [GBD] as they parted company at AIER, posting it for all to see.

So why was Dr. Collins so intent on impugning these three scientists? It’s hard to know exactly, mostly because any scientist worth his salt should have been happy to see further research being done. That is, after all, how ignorance is replaced by knowledge. But Collins was clearly in no mood to replace his own possible ignorance with any kind of knowledge. He was pretty sure he knew all he had to know; and this is one of the most dangerous positions a scientist can take.

Not important?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/21/21 at 10:38:44

"You could have shared it"

I could share a bunch of things.  We go through 30 or 40 a day.  I didn't think posting that TBD was basically just guessing and making assumptions on some pretty specific and important things was worth the conversation here as it would need to be read to know what it's saying.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 12/21/21 at 11:37:34

While Americans are being swamped from every direction with one message and some credentialed people disagree, adding that to the conversation seems like the thing to do. The ideas are not advanced. I even mentioned the possible negative effects of the mandates. I think we screwed up at every turn. Nobody can prove it, either way. Vaccination is not keeping people from dying. And the reports are without details. Who knows if they weighed four hundred pounds and had diabetes that they weren't taking care of? We have not been given honest numbers to use to make come to solid conclusions. The covid death numbers were dishonest. And I think the vax damage numbers are screwed up.
Call me a cynical person.. I consider myself a realistic person. I've watched media and government push the people to believe things. It's never been good. Usually it is to manufacture consent to get in a war. Or support some bad legislation. So far, the way I see it, the harder they push,the worse it is.
This is the hardest I've seen them push anything.

There is More to say, but I'm not typing an hour.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 12/21/21 at 12:23:54

Yer' a cynical person  Huh

Very...

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/22/21 at 07:06:39

I've found that a lot of people confuse Cynical with Skeptical.

The primary difference to me is a Cynic doesn't need any facts because they already know the answers.  - The Government is always manipulating and is wrong.

A Skeptic requires facts and can accept multiple outcomes. - The Government has manipulated and may be wrong.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 12/22/21 at 08:24:30

JoG is still a very cynical person...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/22/21 at 09:56:01

To be fair, in issues regarding Trump, Republicans, conservatives etc… Sew is pretty cynical also….

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 12/22/21 at 11:24:14

But you're not... Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 12/22/21 at 15:47:49

Eegore wrote on 12/22/21 at 07:06:39:
 I've found that a lot of people confuse Cynical with Skeptical.

The primary difference to me is a Cynic doesn't need any facts because they already know the answers.  - The Government is always manipulating and is wrong.

A Skeptic requires facts and can accept multiple outcomes. - The Government has manipulated and may be wrong.

Parse away.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 07:51:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Missed this?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.