Send Topic Print
he's Just Not Relevant. (Read 43 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

he's Just Not Relevant.
06/02/21 at 12:17:29

Day by day, trump is becoming less and less relevant.

As are his followers.

Yep, it's gonna be a GREAT summer!!!

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-s-underwhelming-blog-ends-emba...

Oh, and before some DFI says it... yeah, this is from msnbc, but trump's blog did indeed whimper out to nothing and had terribly low popularity all along, comparatively.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: he's Just Not Relevant.
Reply #1 - 06/02/21 at 12:25:14

Yet you feel the need to post about him and I hear his name on the news constantly perhaps more than I hear about Biden. Not relevant? Sure keep believing that.

What he is, is not a two-term president and never will be.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/02/21 at 12:38:40

He's on the news you watch. He's in your ear.... this was on my FB feed and I found it hilarious.

To the general public, he's fading.

What he is is a twice impeached, one-term, 52 weeks of golf while in office, shittiest president there will ever be.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #3 - 06/02/21 at 13:48:51

T And T Garage wrote on 06/02/21 at 12:17:29:
Day by day, trump is becoming less and less relevant.

As are his followers.

Like COVID-19, after the initial damage, infection will persist at a low level for a subset of the majority of the population- and for those failing to inoculate themselves to bigotry, the cult will become endemic within their safe spaces, free of the influence of fact, empathy, or responsibility, living on on as their inbred get, with names like “Tea Party”, “Q”, “Klan”, “Proud Boys”, and “Trumpism”.

Places like this are one such Petri dish, where the fatuous endlessly disgorge and slurp up each other’s poisonous bile, reveling in corruption, daring the healthy to try and make some small measure of difference.   They have no interest in being cured, only spreading their sickness.  So their “Trump 2020” flag is relegated to the garage, along side the Stainless Banner, and sometimes paraded out on Sunday to remind folks there is nothing good and wholesome they can’t sully.  Even as the world moves on, they will cling to their failures as a memory of glorious possibility unjustly denied, proclaiming “the Trump will rise again!”

And so he will- for there will always be conmen, and marks ready to buy what they are selling.  ‘That worst impulse, that guilt festering deep inside?  THAT is actually nobility.’  To which they will rejoin, ‘pleeeeese, take my money!’  The real price is integrity, sacrificed without a second thought, as though only an unwanted impediment.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/02/21 at 14:59:07

The only thing keeping that from winning the award for worst writing is you didn’t start that drivel with “It was a dark and stormy night....”

For fxxk’s sake....”like Covid-19....”

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 06/02/21 at 16:09:44

Mavi can write...  Web's jealous.
How sad...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 06/02/21 at 17:23:36

I write for a living and do very well thank you.

It’s just recycled, non-original phrases strung together. Plus it doesn’t portray me at all. Never had a Trump flag, banner, yard sign or even a hat. And I don’t even have a garage. You can call home and ask my wife. (Bonus points available for that one)

I don’t worship Trump the way you all pathetically worship Obama or any national Democrat for that matter. And I repeatedly criticized Trump for his failings. You guys seem to think Biden is something other than a demented  old fool. Who’s the blind one?

I don’t want Trump to return. I want him to fade away and when DeSantis  gets the nomination (front runner so far) Trump can have some of his rallies and build up a cushion of votes to counteract the left’s manufactured ones.

As I said, you leftist are far more invested in Trump than I am. Like MSNBC, you don’t know what to do with yourselves without Trump. So keep thinking about him all you want, knock yourselves out.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/03/21 at 00:39:16

Serowbot wrote on 06/02/21 at 16:09:44:
Mavi can write...  Web's jealous.
How sad...

whoa Sero.... looks like you hit a nerve!  He writes for a living....just ask his wife!!

Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 18:10:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › he's Just Not Relevant.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.