Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A hundred and twenty years ago (Read 34 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
A hundred and twenty years ago
03/25/21 at 14:25:08

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/biden-us-return-type-filibuster-exis...

He is not capable of doing the job. He's not capable of anything. The whole world is laughing at America. Look at the train wreck this, the idiot you lefties wanted, has created. Jobs, gone, border, open and sick people coming in, now, it's going to be gun control, Ohh, ffs, idiots run America, once again. Taxes are going up, inflation is going up, and the idiots who hated Trump, well, I'm waiting to see you cry.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A hundred and twenty years ago
Reply #1 - 03/25/21 at 17:13:01

If we go back 4 years people were saying how regretful people would be about Trump.

Especially when he was on the ground during the attacks on July 11th.  "I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down there on 7/11"

Go back more and everyone would regret Obama as he destroyed America, and he thought there were 57 states.  "It is wonderful to be back in Oregon. Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states. I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."  Useless.

And before that I remember how many people would regret voting for Bush and how he would destroy America.  He wanted to actually:  "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."  What a jerk.

Oh yeah and Clinton, man was he going to destroy America.  This is how he described the White House: "I don't know whether it's the finest public housing in America or the crown jewel of the American penal system."

Pretty much every President is worthless depending on who you ask, but at least we have some choices.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: A hundred and twenty years ago
Reply #2 - 03/25/21 at 17:46:15

Blah,blah, blah,, he is suffering from dementia.
He's wrecking the economy and shipping sick people from the border across the country.
I'm watching him. I'm giggling. The election was a total fraud and everyone who isn't an idiot knows it. Lefties are going to get what they asked for, good and hard. And I can't wait.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 08:30:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A hundred and twenty years ago

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.