Neanderthal (Read 128 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Neanderthal
03/04/21 at 06:55:39

"... Biden criticized the GOP governors of Mississippi and Texas for recently easing COVID-19 restrictions, Texas, including the ending of mask mandates, as ill-advised "Neanderthal thinking" ..."

WOW did not take long for the UL, FDS, Socalistic 'media',
to SPIN the meaning of the current POTUS's words.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Neanderthal
Reply #1 - 03/04/21 at 07:02:30

Oh YEA,
I am DEEPLY OFFENDED,
by someone using the word, 'Neanderthal',
simply because ancestors may have been  Neanderthal.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 03/04/21 at 09:00:04

I think Tate assumes a lot when he claimed Biden called everyone Neaderthals, by using the words "were all".  "Were" and "all" by my assessment means 100%.

"Today I feel the same way as I did the day that Hillary Clinton called all of us in Middle America 'deplorables,' when President Biden said that we were all Neanderthals, it struck me as someone who needs to get outside of Washington, D.C., and actually travel to Middle America.

I don't think Biden is calling anyone a Neanderthal, but I do see where people would claim offense to being compared to that level of intellect.  Personally after being in Houston and packing all those bodies I would wear a mask, even if the State isn't requiring it.  But then again people almost killed in auto accidents typically drive safer, people who almost drowned typically swim safer, so there's that.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 03/04/21 at 09:26:43

There are people that believe a secret society of pedophile liberals that eat babies will be executed by Trump when he regains power.
These same people believe Covid is a global hoax and we shouldn't wear masks ,socially distance, or get a vaccine.
What would you call these people?  Huh

Oh yeah,.. and Biden is a robot.  Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 03/04/21 at 12:08:55

Serowbot wrote on 03/04/21 at 09:26:43:
" ... Oh yeah,.. and Biden is a robot.

Naw, don't believe that.
 However he and Ho-Ho are PUPPETS !

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 03/05/21 at 09:30:45

Ho-Ho..... ... kinda' racist.  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 03/05/21 at 09:42:21

I'd say more sexist than racist if I had to choose.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 03/07/21 at 09:33:03

Serowbot wrote on 03/05/21 at 09:30:45:
Ho-Ho..... ... kinda' racist.  Huh

Please explain exactly why a baked product is 'racist'.

https://www.hostesscakes.com/products/hohos/classic/

Perhaps the spelling. Ho-Ho, vs, Ho-Hos, is what is puzzling you.

...Happy Ho Ho was created in the 1970s and was the original cartoon mascot for Ho Hos...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Hos

(Links are provided for people that cannot look things up for themselves)

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 03/07/21 at 11:33:11

Eegore wrote on 03/05/21 at 09:42:21:
 I'd say more sexist than racist if I had to choose.

Very glad then, that no one asked you to choose.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 03/07/21 at 14:13:43

"(Links are provided for people that cannot look things up for themselves)"

Please explain how people can "look up" something only you could know.

For instance what chart you specifically use to evaluate lumens when 1000's exist.  What one you use is not something anyone can look up.

Hostess Brand is something one can look up, but you have to indicate that "Ho ho" is to you, only something you would know, specific to Hostess and not other things, and that is what you are connecting to Harris.

I for one don't see how a cartoon is related to Kamala Harris since a cartoon is not a puppet I would not have made that connection.  For example I don't think Bugs Bunny is a puppet.  I assumed you meant Ho as in the derogatory term for women.  Again there's no way to "look up" what you think in your head.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 03/08/21 at 06:55:03

Eegore wrote on 03/07/21 at 14:13:43:
" ...
 Please explain how people can "look up" something only you could know.
 For instance what chart you specifically use to evaluate lumens when 1000's exist.  
... "

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Thousands ?
Not even close LOLOLOLOLLO
Could that be a prime example of grossley inflating something,
to make a point ????????

If you were a pot, on a wood stove,
what color would you call the kettle ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 03/08/21 at 15:26:42

Yes there are thousands of lumen charts available.  They may mostly say the same thing, but thousands exist.  Here is only the simple Google engine in the US SW 04 region.  There are 76 more cache versions of this search in the US alone, each with a percentage image differentiation of %14.6789.  Thousands of lumen charts exist.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lumen+chart&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ah...

But lets say there are two.

If you won't tell me what one you use, how would I know what one you use?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 03/09/21 at 17:43:03

You ignorant FOOLS!
Wear your MASKS!!

Or we risk a Waaave of surly, because of YOU!!

PUBLISHED:  Mon, MAR 8th 2021 @ 4:18 pm EST
Approximately 25% of migrants dropped off in just one Texas town tested positive for the coronavirus, according to Bill Reagan, director of Loaves and Fishes, the homeless shelter in Harlingen Texas where Border Patrol agents are releasing the illegal aliens through the disastrous process of ‘catch and release.’

According to the Washington Times, “Mr. Reagan told a Harlingen City Commission meeting last week that the migrants are processed at the border and then bused to his facility, so they may have contracted COVID-19 but show no signs of infection. Besides, he said, there is not much the city can do. The first group that came through had a 25% positivity test rate;” he said before concluding:

We can’t quarantine them. Even though they test positive, they’re going to leave the next day. They’re going to get on the bus or the airplane, and they’re gone.

By the time you are reading this, that first group of migrants is now likely spread out across the country - and this fact is starting to challenge the Biden Administration’s continual assurance that its border policies are not a new vector for the virus.

Harlingen is one of several cities in the Rio Grande Vally of Texas. All of them are grappling with a surge of aliens nabbed by agents and then released into their communities, reports the Washington Times.

Just east of Harlingen stands Brownsville, where Fox News reported last week that the city is testing aliens who show up at the bus station. In Brownsville, over 100 recently released illegal aliens tested positive for the virus before setting off into the U.S. interior.

Similarly, just west of Harlingen stands McAllen, Texas, which has contracted with the local Catholic Charities branch to handle testing of aliens haphazardly released into their community. However, this has set up a substantial roadblock to the transparency of the crisis. City officials, who as elected officeholders have the incentive to be as transparent as possible, now refer questions to the non-profits, who then refuse to provide any answers as to what is going on.

Also, on the issue of transparency and accountability, the Washington Times reported on the mixed signals leaking from all sides of the Biden Administration:

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas initially told reporters that migrants being released were “as a matter of process” turned over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which he said conducted testing.

By the middle of last week, White House press secretary Jen Psaki had a different take. She said federal agencies were releasing migrants without testing but state and local officials and nongovernmental organizations were “stepping in” to do it.

However, during the City Commission meeting, Bill Reagan insisted that the shelter he runs is doing the testing, but it doesn’t mean much. He added:

The testing is really almost useless because these folks have been in detention together, they’ve been in close quarters under difficult circumstances for weeks sometimes, they’ve been brought together on the bus,” he said. “Some folks who test negative may have recently been exposed.

Besides, most are getting on buses within a day.

I don’t think they’ve been tested before, and I don’t think the asylum seekers coming to us have a real grasp on what COVID is. I think their priority has been getting to the United States.

Just two states over, “local officials in Arizona told The Washington Times that the cities and counties didn’t have the capacity to test the migrants for COVID-19 or house them, and nonprofit organizations were either not equipped or also lacked that capacity.”

Homeland Security has not provided numbers for migrants who are caught and released, though officials on the border say it amounts to hundreds a day.

For the complete story, please visit the Washington Times.

Screw Biden and the people who voted for it.

We're ALL gonna get it.

Good and hard.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/10/21 at 05:29:04

This sounds a lot like the BLM protests and overlooking the crowd issues then.

Congregation is congregation, risk is risk.  

Interesting that we can go around declaring C-19 mitigation efforts are overblown and ineffective, then using C-19 health risk as evidence that some policies are bad.  Which is it?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 03/10/21 at 06:27:04

Eegore wrote on 03/10/21 at 05:29:04:
 This sounds a lot like the BLM protests  ...

Awesome SPIN.

...Interesting that we can go around declaring C-19 mitigation efforts are overblown and ineffective, then using C-19 health risk as evidence that some policies are bad. Which is it? ...

That IS, the entire POINT.

If c-19 is SO BAD, and everyone needs to be SCARED so much, and the death numbers need to be inflated so much.

WHY do the SAME people say it is perfectly OK to release knowingly affected NON CITIZENS into the population.

Why do the same people say, (to the effect), 'You Citizion, MUST do this or that.
You NON-Citizens, can do what ever you want when illegally in this country'

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 21:34:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Neanderthal

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.