Send Topic Print
E, (Read 84 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
E,
02/04/21 at 22:02:16

You got any info on the bullet that hit the window near Trump's bed?
Any guesses?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: E,
Reply #1 - 02/04/21 at 22:43:21

Melania, obviously.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 02/05/21 at 05:12:01

Depends on what you are willing to accept as evidence.

If the single blog post on Jan 30 is all the evidence you need then you have all the information there is available at this time and it happened.

If hotel maintenance and management, Blast Structures International,  are also considerations of what you would accept as evidence then there is no information that this ever happened.  

I will gladly go through Real Raw News stories with you and do a comparative accuracy analysis.  I will also go over Jeffrey Prather's history and why I don't get on board with everything he says.

Based off of the track record of Real Raw News, the details of the blog post, like the "ballistics guy" which is not a thing in this type of situation, a sniper shooting from a helicopter "200 yards or more" and that nobody can by tele-lens find a damaged window, my guess is this was completely made up.  

Most likely they used this article to assemble the scenario as it contains all the key points on that type of shot:

https://www.wearethemighty.com/mighty-trending/americas-top-snipers-fire-heli...

Not sure what decade the SS team at Mar-A-Lago come from but if they went around interviewing about a helicopter given the modern tech available these days I would say they need to be retired or re-trained.

Obviously this inside source doesn't care that Trump wants to "keep it in the family", an oddity for Trump in my opinion as I would think he'd want to broadcast this like crazy.  Lucky for Real Raw News they got this information since it aligns perfectly with their user base and financial model for gaining profit through click-traffic and sharing of their posts.

Bottom line is anytime anyone tells me they have an "inside source" that nobody can have access to, even anonymously, and then they say it's not being reported to police, and the details are all things that can easily be looked up, I am suspicious.  I think anyone could spend 15 minutes on google and write this story.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 02/05/21 at 06:32:27

That is pretty much the same conclusion. I don't know the names of the people or their track record, but it just didn't add up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 02/05/21 at 07:22:39

Why wasn't this reported by the lamestream, fakes news media?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 02/05/21 at 14:48:30

So, since CNN didn't report it, now they aren't fullofshit?

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #6 - 02/05/21 at 16:56:04

This is more a case of Schrödinger's Toilet- with the lid left up.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/10/21 at 08:11:02

Forgot to post this the other day.

One of the better ones from Real Raw News:

https://realrawnews.com/2021/03/navy-seals-arrest-hillary-clinton/?fbclid=IwA...

And the follow up:

https://realrawnews.com/2021/03/clinton-shipped-to-gitmo-awaiting-military-tr...

Are her public appearances also a robot?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 00:08:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › E,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.