Send Topic Print
Voter suppresion... (Read 147 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Voter suppresion...
Reply #15 - 08/14/20 at 19:51:15

@Eegore,

Also, note the oft repeated 'drive by' comments. Notice that it's only WM, JoG and their sad ilk who use that. Let's analyse what it means, basically they get upset when people who have an ability to analyse correctly and in good faith choose not to engage with their idiocy. So if you refuse to get into the gutter with them, they call you names for not doing so. They want you to meet them on their own level of utter stupidity, as you yourself Eegore, know very well achieves nothing other than getting muck all over you.

That they use the term 'drive by' is the very proof of their idiocy because they make themselves utterly impossible to engage with.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 08/14/20 at 19:56:09

"You conveniently left out the part where dickhead says - they are genuine idiots"

I'm not saying anything about the name calling, this has been going on for years and it is always the "other guy's fault".

I am saying it's funny, to me, when people pull the "intelligent conversation" card and then loads it with childish insults.  Couldn't you have made the same point without all the derogatory language, thus presenting your opinion in an intelligent way?

Or if you feel better about the insults, just leave the "intelligent argument" critique out of it?  

Seems less contradictory that way.  But that's just my unintelligent opinion on the matter, nobody here is going to lose sleep, I hope, regarding anything put on this forum.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #17 - 08/14/20 at 20:58:04

@Eegore, don't misunderstand me, when I refer to the Trumpsters here as 'stupid', in the context of this thread, it's not meant as an insult, it's heartfelt. I did make the point in my post which is that I understand the blind devotion to their side and that anyone labeled a 'libtard' must be attacked I get that. But what I don't get is that by towing the Trump line and by linking to a half dozen 'voter fraud' cases as some sort of justification for the sabotaging of democratic right via the dismantling of the USPS infrastructure, is most definitely stupid in the same way that sh!tting in your own house would be stupid.

That is they obviously are so blinded by their partisan politics that they cannot see the very fabric of their democracy being undermined, if Trump had his way America would be like Russia, as long as Trump was the one in charge. This is why so many Party Republicans are working so hard against Trump because not being stupid they see something more important than the raw politics. If I actually wanted to sling pointless invective I'd say (and I have elsewhere) something a lot stronger than 'stupid'.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 08/15/20 at 07:05:15

philthymike wrote on 08/14/20 at 16:22:56:
Notice the comradery here, between comrades. Notice the ad hominems at play. Can't make intelligent arguments with people but he can talk sh!t about everyone else to his buddy the driveby lefty banner ad. Like he's actually hurting anyone's feelings.
Are you saying goodbye to your gay lover? It certainly sounds like goodbye with you riding off into your libtard paradise smug in the knowledge you know what's best for the people of a country you don't live in.
F**k off you cowardly tourist! Take your judgemental bullcrap and stick it up your as$ so far you taste it.
You're the real idiot and a total loser too.

So funny...
...and you wonder why I don't engage...  Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 08/15/20 at 12:04:52

He he he, I got my neighbors in charlotte ballots. I also got mine. And mine in SC too, as of right now I got 8 votes I control in 2 states 3 people, 8 votes LOL, Trump 2020, looks like I will do more to help Trump win 20 than I did in 16. In 16 I was an NC voter even though I was in the process of moving to SC I didn't swap licenses till dec. So Trump and Dem downticket. 105K of my fellow NC statens did the same, Trump wins by 100K and McRorie loses by 5K.
This time 8 votes in 2 states. LOL.
Oh yea neighbors - The man moved to Thailand or Phillipines to be with his 35yr old hottie, the woman is likely homeless ... I know he voted Trump in 16 - no idea about her.
Keep up with this crap and I'll see how many I can scam out.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 08/15/20 at 13:03:00

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/14/20 at 20:58:04:
. . . when I refer to the Trumpsters here as 'stupid',
it's not meant as an insult, it's heartfelt. .

In that context
I offer up a very, 'Heartfelt', 'Drongo' !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
   Grin Grin Grin Grin
     Grin Grin Grin
        Grin Grin
           Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 08/15/20 at 13:13:42

srinath wrote on 08/15/20 at 12:04:52:
He he he, I got my neighbors in charlotte ballots. I also got mine. And mine in SC too, as of right now I got 8 votes I control in 2 states 3 people, 8 votes LOL, Trump 2020, looks like I will do more to help Trump win 20 than I did in 16. In 16 I was an NC voter even though I was in the process of moving to SC I didn't swap licenses till dec. So Trump and Dem downticket. 105K of my fellow NC statens did the same, Trump wins by 100K and McRorie loses by 5K.
This time 8 votes in 2 states. LOL.
Oh yea neighbors - The man moved to Thailand or Phillipines to be with his 35yr old hottie, the woman is likely homeless ... I know he voted Trump in 16 - no idea about her.
Keep up with this crap and I'll see how many I can scam out.
Cool.
Srinath.

Enjoy your stay in prison...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #22 - 08/15/20 at 13:19:10

Eau de savage needs chill on insulting EVERYONE indirectly with his judgmental diatribes. Partisan politics aside you don't see anyone else here getting so personally nasty to others here like him.

Dude if you can't win an argument don't resort to name calling.

I don't judge people until given a reason to. This jackass keeps insulting people for having different beliefs and that includes me. I now have reason to judge.

My judgment is thus. You are a crude and insulting person who adds no value to discussions. You stick your nose where it don't belong and are disrespecting people in a country you don't live in.
You sir are the infantile idiot you accuse us of being.

Don't take your personal crap out on others.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #23 - 08/15/20 at 13:27:39

Serowbot wrote on 08/15/20 at 07:05:15:
philthymike wrote on 08/14/20 at 16:22:56:
Notice the comradery here, between comrades. Notice the ad hominems at play. Can't make intelligent arguments with people but he can talk sh!t about everyone else to his buddy the driveby lefty banner ad. Like he's actually hurting anyone's feelings.
Are you saying goodbye to your gay lover? It certainly sounds like goodbye with you riding off into your libtard paradise smug in the knowledge you know what's best for the people of a country you don't live in.
F**k off you cowardly tourist! Take your judgemental bullcrap and stick it up your as$ so far you taste it.
You're the real idiot and a total loser too.

So funny...
...and you wonder why I don't engage...  Grin Grin Grin

On your behalf I apologize. Had a crappy day yesterday but that's no excuse. I shouldn't have included you as a target of opportunity in my outrage against the Aussie. Bad on me.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 08/15/20 at 18:30:16

"Dude if you can't win an argument don't resort to name calling."

"This jackass keeps insulting people for having different beliefs and that includes me."

So only resort to name calling if you can win an argument?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 08/17/20 at 05:34:29

Serowbot wrote on 08/15/20 at 13:13:42:
Enjoy your stay in prison...

Not with the voter ID laws we have - why would I even get these cos our postal system is so great LOL. Ofcourse they will just probably lose all the 8.
I heard someoen's cat got a ballot. Hey, I have a cat. Where is its ballot ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #26 - 08/17/20 at 11:48:26

srinath wrote on 08/17/20 at 05:34:29:
 ... they will just probably lose all the 8.

Na, JUST the ones that, DON'T,
have a vote for the pedophilia and 3fer on them.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 00:34:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voter suppresion...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.