MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: just curious
Reply #15 - 07/17/20 at 07:58:14

Eegore wrote on 07/17/20 at 05:21:09:
... Or is it best I look at the totality of evidence as a whole?

Would that evidence include a Political party,
Where one said: "HELL YA, I Will TAKE YOUR GUNS"
And several others totally agreed.

And now the person leading that party says;
"I Will TAKE YOUR GUNS"
as well as saying the person who said:
"HELL YEA - I Will TAKE YOUR GUNS"
Will be in CHARGE of;
TAKING YOUR GUNS

Is that not enough 'evidence', to say several groups of people want to:
" TAKE YOUR GUNS "  ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 07/17/20 at 08:58:10

Would that evidence include a Political party,
Where one said: "HELL YA, I Will TAKE YOUR GUNS"
And several others totally agreed.

Yes.  Should that be taken into account?

And now the person leading that party says;
"I Will TAKE YOUR GUNS"
as well as saying the person who said:
"HELL YEA - I Will TAKE YOUR GUNS"
Will be in CHARGE of;
TAKING YOUR GUNS

Yes.  Should that be taken into acccount?

Is that not enough 'evidence', to say several groups of people want to:
" TAKE YOUR GUNS "  ?

Depends.  Historically, on here, as long as we don't read the information provided, or find a single contradictory article, then no that would not be enough evidence since all that has been historically necessary is one single contradictory article, social media posting, or picture.

The question is should the totality of the evidence be taken into account, or just the articles I select?  Should we read information posted here before discounting it entirely?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/17/20 at 09:13:14

So, because recent record sales are obvious
Second Amendment is safe and there aren't gun control groups trying daily to figure out how to change the availability and legality of weapons,,

Is that what you're saying?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/17/20 at 09:22:07

So, because recent record sales are obvious
Second Amendment is safe and there aren't gun control groups trying daily to figure out how to change the availability and legality of weapons,,

Is that what you're saying

Can you provide me one martial law prediction that has come true?  How many forced buybacks or gun grabs have taken place in US legislature that I have been hearing about since the 80's?  Name one.

What I am saying is this strategy directly reflects ones used in other subjects.  I am refusing to read the information you posted to support your view and instead am finding an article that supports mine, and telling you to prove my information is wrong.  

Is this not an effective way to have a conversation about this?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 07/17/20 at 09:41:03

Its Perfect!

I love it,,

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-...

I post reasons to ignore what you say I should pay attention to, and you do the same,,

And because NO Predictions of Natural Events have come to pass,, I dont buy the GW bullshit,, and Since the political wherewithall to ACTUALLY take our guns Away,, in spite of the Clinton thing,,or was it Bush? Whoever stoppped the import of stuff like SKSs and the like,, and the bumpstock ban, and all the LEGISLATION,, political mechanisms That PEOPLE are TRying to put into place,because they havent WON yet, Im suppposed to ignore their efforts..
Yeah,, YOuve finally lost yer damkmm mind,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/17/20 at 09:59:18

So the refusal to read documentation, ignoring things I "don't care about", using unverified sources, and providing one article and saying "Prove I'm wrong" is only effective if you agree with it?

"And because NO Predictions of Natural Events have come to pass"

Except the one's that have.  So refer to Strategy 1: Refuse to read or acknowledge the accurate ones so I can keep saying NO predictions are true.

"political mechanisms That PEOPLE are TRying to put into place,because they havent WON yet, Im suppposed to ignore their efforts"

No, you are supposed to prove my information is wrong.  Are you seeing how useless that is?  Or is it only useless when I do it but fine when you do?

Sounds like you are assessing gun control the way I assess SARS-COV-2.  I am choosing to not ignore all the surrounding evidence because some articles have a degree of conflicting information.  I am willing to include the information and see how it applies, but not say this one article will now override all other evidence in a massive and complex issue.

Just as you acknowledge firearm sales are at an all-time high, but aren't willing to say that information overrides all the other information out there.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 07/17/20 at 10:08:03

but not say this one article will now override all other evidence in a massive and complex issue.

I agree its a complex issue,, and I maintain its so Massive, due to what appears to be intentional inflation of numbers..
NO,, CDC didnt do it,, Counties and states are supplying numbers that any sane person,, or, honest pperson, wouldnt send to them,,
When the results are
all tests are positive
and anythng over 15% would be a shock,, but rather thn question and study those results,,
SEnd it to the cdc for people to use in their decision making,,

I see clues that mAKE me doubt things,, YOuve said,, and its been a while,, maybe what you posted is put of date,,
But E,, Im not reading a dozen pages to try to dig out some stats,,
Whatever you want to show me,, just quit tellin me it was provided two weeks ago,, show me,, cut and paste the relevent data,, I will look it over

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/17/20 at 10:19:58

I did tell you, but I also provided all of the information.

I have no working models that provide outcomes of millions of deaths.  I outlined cities in TX set for potential increase such as Nueces, McLennan, Victoria, Taylor and Midland, each showing significant increase in cases at this time, as predicted.

Look over the data and confirm if you don't believe me or just believe me.

I consider it massive because all humans can be effected and this is at a global scale.  This isn't a disease from NY, it traveled across the planet.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 07/17/20 at 10:37:44

Yeahh, it took a walk,, for sure,, and Ive read a bit about MIdland,, I used to live there and somehow my eye sees the word when im just scanning stuff,,

Again,, Ill look at information, but Im not down with trying to digest a book,,

I hope Ive shown enough to let ya see why IM skeptical of the numbers,,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 07/17/20 at 11:14:42

We should be skeptical of the numbers.

I do not think we should declare all numbers wrong because some are.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 07/17/20 at 11:21:46

Once enough Bullshit is seen
No, you can't just say the numbers are lies
But if one continues to trust them
And treat them as valid..
Well.. I called it stupid...

Nobody can know what to believe.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:26:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › just curious

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.