Send Topic Print
Did I miss something? (Read 29 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Did I miss something?
06/27/20 at 15:48:47

Re; Chaz/Chop,, Whatever,, Raz the rapper dude,, livestreaming himself handing out guns,, Literally asking for 18 YO who know how to handle a gun,, and handing them,, GASP! AR15s and other weapons.. Now,, Where did he get them? Was it legal to pass guns out to people he didnt even know? Are these Behaviors the lefties would support if anyone other than a efty had done it? What kinda screamin and demanding of the cops to go in there and Get those Weapons of WAR away from those people would we have seen?
Im not playin
Shoe on other foot,, because I cant even imagine Constitutional Conservative, 2A supporting Americans taking over 6 blocks of a major city,, So,, I wont be playing
Whatabout..
I just want to ask the question,,
Where was the outrage?
Why, when the 2A folks marched, armed, and policed the area,, behaved like BOy Scouts,, while the media and lefties,, (Sorry for the redundancy) were busily hyperventilating, declaring them terrorists and predicting blood in the streets,, AND THEN lEFTIES TAKE OVER A CHUNK OF sEATTLE,, AND SET UP bORDERS,, AND INITIATE ARMED PATROLS,,  sorry,, caplock button,, dangit,, and I dont remember hearing anything about how dangerous That situation was,, because it was a street festival,, a summer of Looove,, Ohh, gag me,,
Why do lefties believe a label creates something different from whatit is?

Barr,, worthless POS he is, SAYS indictments are coming for in excess of 500 of those thugs,, We will see,,

FWIW, Barr defended the snipers at Ruby Ridge,,  

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Did I miss something?
Reply #1 - 06/27/20 at 18:04:39

Noooo cops should have no guns … wait, only cops should have guns, but cops are dismantled. What wait - not everyone but cops have guns … no not stoned teenagers. Wait only stoned teenagers have guns … yea that makes perfect sense.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Did I misso something?
Reply #2 - 06/28/20 at 19:22:43

Perfect opportunity for you lefties to do your vapor locking and pearl clutching.. tell us again how only cops and military should have guns. Explain how six blocks of a major city got taken over, essentially kidnapping properly owners and businesses.. Kidnapping? IDK,, what do you call being in America one day and in a little tin pot dictatorship the next?
But what I DIDN'T see, was all you lefties demanding the government go in and disarm the rebels..
How telling..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: Did I miss something?
Reply #3 - 06/29/20 at 07:50:52

Crimestop: Stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity.
George Orwell, 1984

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:25:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Did I miss something?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.