Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Fauci says coronavirus made worse due to racism. (Read 122 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Fauci says coronavirus made worse due to racism.
06/24/20 at 16:10:09

What a rucking Moron.
Of course its hitting black people harder, but that's also cos they're stupider.
Have you seen the video of the black fool wearing a mask wrong complaining a cop chased him out of the store for wearing a mask (or was it that he was too busy screaming into his video stream that he didn't let a cop finish the sentence - I'm kicking you out of the store for wearing the mask wrong)
BTW There was an Injun in the CHOP protest video also wearing mask wrong, next to him his white looking GF (looked pretty white to me, but could have been Injun/Mexican cos my wife passes for white/mex chick all the time) also wearing mask wrong.
Have you seen the democrat run cities pile on with poorly paid jobs, public transit, apartments and of course blacks ????

Really fool ? Racist ? or just libtardist ???

Like I said, the virus will latch onto cars with Biden or Bernie bumper stickers, or even the Obama O crap and when the driver stops, it will just jump onto them and destroy them … Or the driver passes a bus full of libtards, jumps onto the bus and infects them all. It wants the highest level of penetration obviously. Libtard infrastructure, libtard voters, libtard policies, libtard green new deal policies etc etc make it easy to kill libtards. If you wanna call it racist - you're art of the swamp that needs to be drained.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Fauci says coronavirus made worse due to racis
Reply #1 - 06/24/20 at 17:18:08

He was referring specifically to "institutional racism" asked by Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill.

"Obviously the African-American community has suffered from racism for a very, very long period of time, and I cannot imagine that that has not contributed to the conditions that they find themselves in, economically and otherwise. So the answer, Congressman, is yes.”

How dare anyone recognize that anything besides a person being stupid be a contributing factor.  We all know historical racism has impacted, to a degree, where black Americans live, work etc.  It's not the only reason, just a contributing factor.

Not THE reason, very specifically a contributing factor.  

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 06/24/20 at 18:10:44

Institutional racism? Is that something different from systemic racism? Or is that when someone who's wacko cries racism after being put into an institution?
Hey is there a situational racism too? You know the kind of racism that can be adapted to various situations you might find yourself in?
How about functional racism? Like racism that's built or programmed into machines or software algorithms?

How about retroactive racism? Isn't this being implied when they tear down statues of people hundreds of years dead because racism?

Oh yeah and Dissociative Racism for those times when racism occurred but nobody is certain about the who/when/where of it's source or target. But they're sure racism happened.

Variety is the spice of life. And also of racism.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/24/20 at 19:26:49

Lefties advancing...
They have a new high visibility team mate..
He's special

He's a
Race Card Driver

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 06/24/20 at 19:36:04

When they're done pushing him around the track they'll realize he's Jussie Smollet all over again.

Hey! Competitive Racism!  Cheesy

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/24/20 at 20:01:05

Who Says America lost jobs?
We don't need to import what lefties manufacture,, Racism!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 06/24/20 at 21:24:43

Trump says to test less. What a fcuking moron.

Now after wasting a vital 4 weeks at the beginning of the pandemic, Europe is beginning to get back to normal while the UUSofA is seeing new record cases.

That's because Americans are stupider. But they'll be a lot less stupider come November.

Notice how the UUSofA had more time at the beginning of the chart, while they did nothing. See the effect as time progresses.

As Europe opens up it's borders, the UUSofA is on the banned list along with Brazil and Russia, while China is allowed. Oh the irony.

If the UUSofA followed the EU in February instead of doing nothing for four weeks, they'd be in the same position. As it is, cases are now going through the roof.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 06/24/20 at 21:40:56

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 06/25/20 at 05:44:18

philthymike wrote on 06/24/20 at 19:36:04:
When they're done pushing him around the track they'll realize he's Jussie Smollet all over again.

Hey! Competitive Racism! Competitive Racism! Competitive Racism!  Cheesy

Hey, I got a couple more -
Houses have Master bed rooms - Architechtural racism. In fact you may be practicing it right now. If you happened to be Masturbatting in there - I'm not judging, mind you - you may be practicing double racism.

And my favorite - master cyl and slave cylinder = Hydraulic racism.

The stupid thing is in my first few years in the US I found every freaking things racist. You had to show up with 100 documents to the DMV, you had to put turn signal on for the driving test, you had to look in the mirror, you had to get insurance etc etc etc. In India all we had to do was bribe a few clerks. Yea - I slowly found out white people and black people all have to do the same thing, except they have all these docs sitting around anyway and the school system helps them in many cases, like it does for my son now. WTF, you mean these people not racist ???? We just missed that whole section of life lessons ?

If you bought into the whole be green, live in a tiny apartment and travel in trains cos its the greenest way to live … and a contagion shows up you're screwed regardless of color. I'll bet NYC china town and Seattles china town and SFO's china town has a lot of cases. OK so Chinese people are now classified as black ???

Don't blame race for uptake of ideology.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 06/25/20 at 06:41:16

eau de sauvage wrote on 06/24/20 at 21:24:43:

Woweeee - sanjuanislander. Why was Jamaicanislander and antiguanIslander busy ?

Bullchit stats if its not indexed to population and to population density.

If that's done, USA loses to … India with the high immunity cos we live in filth (yea really we do, jaundice, typhoid, malaria etc etc run rampant there I know, I am from there and I laugh at communicable diseases OK need to refresh my immunity - need to make an India trip in a few months) and ofcourse China with their fake stats (wonder why they're not immune - maybe they are).

This is bullchit. Compare NYC to London/Bombay/Beijing - OK that makes sense. Compare Nebraska to Australian Outback and Siberia - that makes sense. Overall country to country is garbage.

BTW does the 100K deaffs include the ones who cant Breef and have been killed in CHOP zones ? Yea with Lincoln center BS I bet it does.

Its only a matter of time before the BLM fools rip the Lincoln statues out and sell em for scrap likely adding to a few china virus deaffs in the process from the statue falling onto them.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 06/25/20 at 06:53:47

Hey mathematical racism is here.
San Juan Islander seems to be practicing Puerto Rican Racism.

Those fools are beyond retarded. Libtard policy and hurricanes every year - they think the recipe for success is to consistently be libtard and stop global warming … which even if it was real, China is burning the candle at both ends, all this green chit is doing is shaft them.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #11 - 06/25/20 at 07:37:13

srinath wrote on 06/25/20 at 05:44:18:
philthymike wrote on 06/24/20 at 19:36:04:

Hey! Competitive Racism! Competitive Racism! Competitive Racism!  Cheesy

Hey, I got a couple more -
Houses have Master bed rooms - Architechtural racism. In fact you may be practicing it right now. If you happened to be Masturbatting in there - I'm not judging, mind you - you may be practicing double racism.

And my favorite - master cyl and slave cylinder = Hydraulic racism.

Don't blame race for uptake of ideology.

Cool.
Srinath.

What a wide range of racisms. If one doesn't fit try on another. Or wear multiple layers. He who has the most racism wins!

And when the blame game cannot find an appropriate flavor of racism then by default blame Trump.
It's that simple.

But by all means don't blame China. Heaven forbid you actually blame the real original  genesis of a problem.
That leads to smoke = fire and the part of the map where dragons are drawn.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 06/25/20 at 07:55:11

Not IN Texas,, No More Master Bed or Bath.. Now the real estate people are listing those as Primary,,
God Help you racists who have Masters Degrees! Youve been TRAINED to be racist!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 06/25/20 at 08:02:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/25/20 at 07:55:11:
Not IN Texas,, No More Master Bed or Bath.. Now the real estate people are listing those as Primary,,
God Help you racists who have Masters Degrees! Youve been TRAINED to be racist!

Oh wait, then those with Bachelors degrees are sexist. No wonder none of these BLM fools even graduate from high school, they don't even want to be eligible to be sexist or racist. They just wanna have Baby mama's and beat them up when they wont be their drug mule … but hey, that's not racist or sexist.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #14 - 06/25/20 at 08:21:26

Then will the real estate agencies also stop recommending nice neighborhoods with good schools too?
While we can't consciously acknowledge that most Black neighborhood are infested with crackwhores, junkies, drug dealers, gang bangers, rapists and murderers it's perfectly fine to say you want to live in nice neighborhoods with good schools. Which says what exactly?

It begins with an R.... Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:26:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fauci says coronavirus made worse due to racism.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.