OMG Math is racist. (Read 15 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

OMG Math is racist.
06/23/20 at 13:40:37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2lc8HkOJco

Oh yea, you tell someone my motor has this bore and stroke (not to mention its sexist - cos its almost seems like the piston is rucking the cylinder not to mention the valves are xucking both holes) so you're now sexist, racist and a rapist.

This is peak retard … not to mention if your motor was @ peak retard your bike will not run worth a crap.

Sorry guys, these "strong" people are smashing the bottles on the counter cos they cant open it. Bloody freaking hell, they make these freaking strap wrenches, get one and slap it on the wall in your kitchen

TBH, I am weak too, I have these large hairs growing on my face I am powerless against. I don't use my hands and pull em out, I use a clipper/trimmer, then I use a razor blade. That's what we made these things for.

Fools. Right up there with those simpsons episode of girls math "numbers, numbers, how do numbers make you feel" garbage. No wonder we cant graduate enough engineers or scientists or mathematicians or accountants or doctors. Fools.

Sometimes a piston rucking a cylinder needs to happen for millions of miles. What we need engineers to do is to build a better tucking piston and a better cylinder and a better lube so the piston and valves and cylinder enjoys it and doesn't die after 20 or 30K.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:23:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › OMG Math is racist.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.