Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Fauci says coronavirus made worse due to racism. (Read 122 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Fauci says coronavirus made worse due to racis
Reply #15 - 06/25/20 at 08:46:40

That be educational racisim.
Residential racism ?
You go to temple, synagogue, mosque (oops that cant be now can it), not black church - religious racism.
You don't seem to like black people who haven't liked you - reciprocal racism.
In fact I have to get rid of my white wall tires and put black wall tires, else I'm showing pneumatic racism. Not to be confused with pneumonic racism, which is where when you find a black person coughing you try to stay 6' away.

God, I gotta paint all the white parts of my bike black, and is grey OK as the other color ???? better not take a chance, all has to be black.
Then my truck is Blue and silver - that's definitely gonna have to be painted black, silver car, blue car all gotta be black, thank got 1 savage and 1 car already black. Whew saved me a lot of $$$ from spectrum racism remediation.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #16 - 06/25/20 at 09:04:28

Both of my bikes are white! Egads!

I love how they want to close down trash incineration plants because Environmental Racism. It means Mother Nature must be white  Grin

So does that mean there's universal racism? There's white holes in space not just black holes. The universe is racist!

And since the Big Bang which created the universe could have been a supermassive white hole then the universe is also white supremacist in addition to racist.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 06/25/20 at 10:31:36

I figured out how to save a Lincoln statue from the BLM rioters.

Tell them the top hat is just hiding a Hi-top Fro. They understand.

Now if only we could put a high top on the head of the Pillsbury dough boy statue and Chef Boyardee … too late, its already sold for scrap.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 06/25/20 at 11:21:36

Usng Fcis thinking, heart disease and other things are also the Result of Raaaycism,, Well, Okay,, lets say it IS,, JUST exacty How do we Rewing ALL of history and Fix everything?
LOOK at pur track record, Look at electeds, look at all aspects of American life,, Does ANY racism stiull exist,, sure, but this Absolute HorseSHITT about it being systemic is a HUGE load of crap.. The statistics show black on black crime ,, all the evidence points AWA from Systemic racism,, But lets burn and loot ,,idiots,, tearing down statues of ABOLITIONISTS!!
And you wanna know one of the things they are protesting??
They are PISSED off at America for having STEREOTYPICAL thinking,,
Now Where would Anyone ever start thinkin like that???
OHH, Kiss My Achin ASS,, grow UP

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #19 - 06/25/20 at 11:52:55

Tough crap for them. The universe is racist. White holes are formed from the deaths of black holes. Deal with it.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 06/25/20 at 15:35:16

Woweeee - sanjuanislander. Why was Jamaicanislander and antiguanIslander busy ?

Bullchit stats if its not indexed to population and to population density.

Really? that's all you got, the chart was from the EU cdc, but never mind, it was a week or two late, the latest one from John Hopkins uni is current and, well you can see the result for yourself. Stupider and stupider. The EU population is more than the UUSofA and they are a fair comparison with your country's stupider response.

The UUSofA is almost back to their May peak! Soon the 15 cases will magically disappear, it will just go away just like magic. Meanwhile New York is going to ban other USA citizens from entry, just like the EU is going to do. Stupider and stupider. In fact since that chart was out the UUSofA has broken new records nearly 40,000! per day, and these new numbers will start to hit in a few weeks time.

First you see the impact that the four week delay and their crappy or non existent testing did, now you see what all the gung ho, we're going to open America has done. You have undone any gains made while everyone else is beginning to open up. Stupider and stupider.

Oh yeah, two secret service agents who accompanied Trump to the pathetic Tulsa rally have contracted Covid-19 now all 12 agents are in quarantine. Stupider and stupider.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/25/20 at 20:33:37

"Usng Fcis thinking, heart disease and other things are also the Result of Raaaycism,, Well, Okay,, lets say it IS,, JUST exacty How do we Rewing ALL of history and Fix everything?"

That's incorrect.  Fauci actually said the opposite, but word it that way so it makes what he actually said seem more ridiculous.

Historical racism did influence the positioning geographically of Black Americans.  Access to healthcare, and work types were also influenced.  Genetic heart disease has nothing to do with that, but claiming Fauci thinks it does is a feeble attempt to discredit what is a basic known fact.

Black Americans did not, historically, have the same access to work, care and housing that White Americans did.  This influenced, not dictated, but influenced the extended outcome of atmospheric and economic health outcomes.  The same applies to the poor, of all races.

Health outcomes are influenced by geographical location, work environments, and income.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 06/26/20 at 05:01:22

Eegore wrote on 06/25/20 at 20:33:37:
"Usng Fcis thinking, heart disease and other things are also the Result of Raaaycism,, Well, Okay,, lets say it IS,, JUST exacty How do we Rewing ALL of history and Fix everything?"

That's incorrect.  Fauci actually said the opposite, but word it that way so it makes what he actually said seem more ridiculous.

Historical racism did influence the positioning geographically of Black Americans.  Access to healthcare, and work types were also influenced.  Genetic heart disease has nothing to do with that, but claiming Fauci thinks it does is a feeble attempt to discredit what is a basic known fact.

Black Americans did not, historically, have the same access to work, care and housing that White Americans did.  This influenced, not dictated, but influenced the extended outcome of atmospheric and economic health outcomes.  The same applies to the poor, of all races.

Health outcomes are influenced by geographical location, work environments, and income.

That is true but you're claiming Trump's policy of "racism" has something to do with it.
In effect Biden's 51 yr political career especially the 94 crime bill, long history of democrat policies like open immigration and high regulation on industry without transitioning the people out of it carefully, and the other self inflicted by blacks like race riots (provoked or otherwise) have done a crap ton of damage. Not to leave republicans off the hook here - the Crapola H1 policy was invented by those fools, but it was wholly expanded and institutionalized by the Clinton administration including the biggest expansion in the years on either side of 2000 and that may have been the biggest tech bubble inflator there ever was. Total BS, illegal and legal immigration has to die till every black citizen is fully and satisfactorily employed. Atleast Trump has made some 1/2 steps in that direction.
There is no "jobs americans wont do" If you wanna pay $7/hr to have someone pik fruit, I am sure you can find unemployed kids to do it. Flipping burgers, mowing yards etc etc - same thing. These are typically entry level jobs, you dont get "americans" to do these jobs, you get kids to do them. As they get older, smarter more schooling etc etc (hopefully) they move onto better work while you get the next generation to do it. What we need to do is stop pushing crap like "americans wont do" and dont import all the crap we'll ever need and import people paying them chit wages so they cant live and claim americans wont do it.
If americans wont do it, the work may not need to be done. Say picking fruit, you cant get $3/lb for it, so you get some illegals to pick it etc etc paying them less than minimum wage but they don't complain cos they'd get deported if they did. OK Great, your fruit does not need to be put on the store if $3/lb is all it makes and you have to do illegal chit to get it there. Its not a viable business. No one wants your fruit. So don't do it. If all the farmers round the country had to live with the same rules lets see what happens to the cost of fruit and if americans wont pick it when the wages are set right.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 06/26/20 at 05:06:54

eau de sauvage wrote on 06/25/20 at 15:35:16:
Woweeee - sanjuanislander. Why was Jamaicanislander and antiguanIslander busy ?

Bullchit stats if its not indexed to population and to population density.

Really? that's all you got, the chart was from the EU cdc, but never mind, it was a week or two late, the latest one from John Hopkins uni is current and, well you can see the result for yourself. Stupider and stupider. The EU population is more than the UUSofA and they are a fair comparison with your country's stupider response.

The UUSofA is almost back to their May peak! Soon the 15 cases will magically disappear, it will just go away just like magic. Meanwhile New York is going to ban other USA citizens from entry, just like the EU is going to do. Stupider and stupider. In fact since that chart was out the UUSofA has broken new records nearly 40,000! per day, and these new numbers will start to hit in a few weeks time.

First you see the impact that the four week delay and their crappy or non existent testing did, now you see what all the gung ho, we're going to open America has done. You have undone any gains made while everyone else is beginning to open up. Stupider and stupider.

Oh yeah, two secret service agents who accompanied Trump to the pathetic Tulsa rally have contracted Covid-19 now all 12 agents are in quarantine. Stupider and stupider.

https://cdn.statcdn.com/Infographic/images/normal/22102.jpeg

The Rally was a dumb idea. So is reopening but NY didn't open under Trump's orders, its run by Cuomo - a democrat.

BTW chart is still un indexed to population and to population density. This is just designed to blame and shame Trump - even though most locations with high numbers of cases are democrat run, and they are banning people from republican states just for more blame and shame.

Indexed to population and to density is all that is relevant.

Maybe now they'll just do that for Tulsa, cos the base population is low for Tulsa and the spike in cases due to rally will make it look really bad. They can then compare it to Norway or Sweden and say how bad republican state OK is.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 06/26/20 at 05:37:24

"That is true but you're claiming Trump's policy of "racism" has something to do with it."

I said nothing about Trump.  

Fauci replied to a question asking if he felt that "Institutional Racism" contributed to poor health outcomes.  Fauci thinks it does.  Trump or no Trump, Fauci thinks racism has lead to lower quality health outcomes.

Who thinks if you reduce access to healthcare that health will improve?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 06/26/20 at 06:19:13

Speaking of reducing healthcare access - Obamacare reduced access to healthcare - a lot, and it claimed illegals will have to pay in and they wont use it cos they're healthy … instead they were sick and decrepit and they used it a lot, and worse yet, based on fake income they got subsidy.

You're not saying Trump or Obama - except in implication.
Pre 2010 we just bought insurance when my jobs were starting, and when I would end a job, I'd cancel or continue my privately bought insurance. Now - we cant do that and costs have quadrupled due to Obamacare lies - as referenced above.

BTW access to health care causes more health care - not better health care. Huge difference. The healthcare system is viewing people as "customers" not as patients. repeat customers = better for business.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 06/26/20 at 08:48:27

Dr Fauci has been at the NIH since he got out of medical school now pushing 40 yrs, reviewing and approving/denying grant requests.

AKA, he's been at the DMV of medicine. In effect just a few steps behind Dr Kelso of Scrubs.

Paper pusher with a medical degree.

So, next time I need some medical procedure done, I'll make sure I stop by the DMV to get it done.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 06/26/20 at 10:00:36

not racism,,
Poverty
and I didnt say anything about genetics and heart disease,, I said Heart disease,, and diabetes, Poor folks have problems,, and Raaacism isnt why as much as some people wuold seem to want to pretend. Opportunity,, for making a living,,white folks suffer from poverty too,, SHOKKER, I know,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 06/26/20 at 10:21:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/26/20 at 10:00:36:
not racism,,
Poverty
and I didnt say anything about genetics and heart disease,, I said Heart disease,, and diabetes, Poor folks have problems,, and Raaacism isnt why as much as some people wuold seem to want to pretend. Opportunity,, for making a living,,white folks suffer from poverty too,, SHOKKER, I know,,

Every one of my wife's friends in Western VA/WV who has died was white, though there were a few black people who aren't doing any better either.
One black girl - thankfully still alive - was on the classic diabetic diet.
She's the one who called me professor first, it quickly spread, in 2010 when I first met her gave me a hug that let me know she had 32c in her pocket, and I'm sure she counted the change in mine too - BTW my wife was standing right next to her smiling at my "plight" - but live has been essentially just fighting for scraps for her.

If any president was to abolish the "import everything" the manufactured chit from china, the low tech chit labor from mexico, the high tech chit labor from India and passed a law saying - if anyone was to be still on unemployment/welfare/survey as underemployed/count in a survey as unemployed etc etc for over say 30 days - all visa chit will be killed immediately and imports turned away - screw that we don't need Chinese chit or illegal or legal immigrant chit anyway - hat president gets my vote in perpetuity - any fool who says otherwise (and I am talking to you Lindsey Graham - my local senator) doesn't understand how supply and demand works.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 06/26/20 at 11:16:39

Hearing people clamor for
a Living minimum wage
AND
We Love everyone,, let them in
Tells me they dont understand the basics of an economy..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:25:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fauci says coronavirus made worse due to racism.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.