Send Topic Print
Bringing JOY to Srinath (Read 51 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Bringing JOY to Srinath
06/21/20 at 13:03:31

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Bringing JOY to Srinath
Reply #1 - 06/22/20 at 05:43:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/21/20 at 13:03:31:

That's been kicking around a while. The retarded companies have not got the message and are still spamming the dickens out of my mail box with garbage work for chit pay in chit locations. I calmly tell them if that's all your budget is, its not that important the work gets done I guess. They get all offended and say its very important etc etc, then I calmly say, how you convey that is by paying to get the right talent and not send in some amateur. You want to go to space, you need to build a rocket ship. Not a bicycle.
Its disgustingly bad, and the china virus has caused a crap ton of unemployed people and the H1 chit is just going to hurt. BTW in one of my most charitable moments I feel like buying a school bus, loading it up with computers driving to the mountains in west VA (where my wife went to school) and so many of her friends - people in their mid 40's are literally committing suicide either by intent or lack there of (OD's and drinking themselves to death). and setting up a training school and teach them all programming (whatever the crap I know) and the H1 chit should be cancelled and the companies will be forced to hire them and let them work from home.
I've already got a few people there into fasting and getting them out of diabetic range. They already call me professor. LOL. Might as well make full use of it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/22/20 at 11:02:41

Youre a creative thinker and a really smart guy.. I hope you wind up financially secure and happy with whatever you eventually accomplish.
Naturally I say that from an inherently racist, white supremacist heart, which I have been told Over and FUKKIN over that I have and that I can actually do anything to change it until I become a lefty and learn to feel guilt and shame because Im white,,
So,, theres that

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 06/22/20 at 11:24:32

I think I'll not be able to do it for a long time. I have to get my parents and In-laws to where they can live in peace - That means a extension to my house, and taking care of them. I am limited to yelling at people to not eat as it stands now. But I just wish a bunch or software engineers go on to the WV area and get all the people who were coal miners for generations to being software engineers - yea easy for me to say and no do jack.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 06/22/20 at 11:49:31

That it is even your hearts desire is a good thing.. If you simply dont have the ways and means to make it reality,, so be it.. YOur responsibilities to family come first,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/22/20 at 20:15:46

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 06/23/20 at 05:28:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/22/20 at 20:15:46:

Yea I know. Anyway with chinavirus eunemployment hitting 30% or so, this would be the perfect time for a libtard administration to "talk to business leaders" and "help them expand" by letting in H1's and illegals.
That way the poor black renters can get priced out of their apartments and lose their jobs at the same time.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 06/23/20 at 05:58:57

What a prize Idiot -

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a staunch ally of the president, said in a statement that he worried the executive order "will create a drag on our economic recovery."
"Those who believe legal immigration, particularly work visas, are harmful to the American worker do not understand the American economy," Graham said.

Most of the time Trump looks like he's gotta fight his own side tooth and nail, then the other side then the press. The stress must be killing him. No wonder he's getting a bigger belly. And no wonder Obama was as thin and so was Biden, they're adept at the slick willy lies and put everyone on their side - except the American people of course.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 06/23/20 at 06:05:05

Graham,, just another POS..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 06/23/20 at 10:09:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/22/20 at 11:49:31:
That it is even your hearts desire is a good thing.. If you simply dont have the ways and means to make it reality,, so be it.. YOur responsibilities to family come first,

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I however see both sides of the political spectrum shafting these people over and over and over. Coal is evil, coal is toxic coal miners are terrible, and they're warming the planet and drowning us in the oceans with seal level rise says AOC and the whole left while buying island mansions facing the ocean.
The Right says cola is the best, coal is our future, and the left has shafted these people and they give major tax breaks and hand outs to the CEO's and owners of coal companies hoping it will "trickle down".

Sadly - both sides are completely wrong.
No one needs to work in coal when they're putting life and limb @ risk when the big $$$ goes to the top. They can work sitting at home in software if we were to kick out the few million useless H1's and other crap.
In fact Trump administration has cut funding to a big training program in Appalachia designed to do what I was saying I want to do earlier. Apparently they were going to privatize it. Or something. Effectively its been 86'ed - with some hypothetical replacement pie in the sky.
In the last 2 months 2 more of my wife's friends have died one from an OD and another from a drunk driving accident. I met both of them 10 yrs ago. China virus has hit them hard, mining handouts haven't benefitted them, mining vilification hit them - basically they're 3 presidents + deep in unfair treatment. If not 4 or 5. Bush 1 was the fool that started the H1 crap BRW in the depth of the 1991 recession. I cant decide which side is worse here.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:23:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bringing JOY to Srinath

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.