Send Topic Print
Introduction (Read 45 times)
SandyRavage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Introduction
06/09/20 at 14:43:55

Hello everyone. I'm new to forums and new to the Savage scene. I currently own a 2002 Savage ls650 with around 11k miles.

A little introduction about myself 27, work as a masonry laborer. Been riding for about 5 years now. This is my second bike, I had a ninja 300 for awhile was definitely fun bike and a great learner.

So far from browsing the forums seems like a very friendly and inviting community. Lots of knowledge on here.

Found this while looking up troubleshooting for my bike and this site come up almost every time. So how is everyone?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Introduction
Reply #1 - 06/09/20 at 16:59:17

Happy to have ya,, So,, what have you bee trouble shooting? Are ya winning?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
SandyRavage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/09/20 at 17:32:36

Ever since I got the bike it ran a little rough. A bit of vibration coming from the engine. It has gotten progressively worse recently so I decided to park it and do a bit of research which brought me here. I'm guessing it is the tensioner as that seems to be a prevalent issue on these bikes. Seems like an easy enough problem to take care of though.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/09/20 at 18:26:39

Start with peg bolts.They go through the engine and are very important. Tighten those and if that doesn't get it, tighten the top mount bolts.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 10:58:23

General CategoryThe Cafe › Introduction

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.