Designated survivor (Read 50 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Designated survivor
06/01/20 at 13:43:05

Anyone watch designated survivor ?
I am 1/2 way through the 3rd season - and its all about glorifying America taking in refugees and illegals and this and that …

Its a 100% Canadian run operation with all major and nearly all minor characters all being Canadian. Keifer Sutherland, Michael J Fox just to name 2. Its shot in Toronto too.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Designated survivor
Reply #1 - 06/02/20 at 15:19:42

Y'know thinking further about it - Canaidans think its a great idea to hae Immigrants, illegals and refugees right, ets put em all into a big a$$ plane and drop em off in Toronto, and ay other libtard that says that can get their fraction of it. If Minnesota thinks they're great, we'll drop off a few 1000 there, CA - yea definitely. We just conduct a check in every 30 days to make sure they're still in CA, and we're fine. Just a quick show up @ the DMV between day 28 and say 35 to be valid for whatever claim you're getting processed. If we drop em off in SFO, any DMV in a 100 mile radius is fair to let us know you're still in that SFO area unless we know you're elsewhere. Like If you're in SFO, you are working in Modesto, and you show in the DMV in Tracy, all is OK. If we find a pay stub from Utah - you're gonna get deported.

Yea lets do that, any of these fools that say illegal immigrants are great - lets drop off a few plane loads of em there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/03/20 at 10:06:44

I watched it for awhile but yes it becomes a Left-wing propaganda piece. I stopped watching. My wife got tired of me screaming at the TV.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 06/03/20 at 10:51:46

MShipley wrote on 06/03/20 at 10:06:44:
I watched it for awhile but yes it becomes a Left-wing propaganda piece. I stopped watching. My wife got tired of me screaming at the TV.

I know right, but I don't tie these things together that quickly being a foreigner, maybe that's why Immigrants are democraps till they've go citizenship, which in my case took 18 or so years. 1 election where I was a dem, and then - never again.
There is no freaking reason why anyone over 45 regardless of national origin will be stupid enough to be a democrap.
If a person is under 40 and votes conservative, he has no heart.
If he's over 50 and votes liberal, he has no brain. EOM. I am neither. 45 I flipped - maybe I have equal heart and brain. LOL.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/03/20 at 13:11:58

You do not have to separate the heart from the brain. There is an interesting book that is available called "When helping hurts". It was written for Christian Missionaries but holds true for all humans. It is quite simple, when you give everything to people there is No motivation to improve and no self worth. Life becomes a circle of Taking, hating oneself for taking then taking more. It leaves people without hope and value. Good read, check it out.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 06/13/20 at 16:47:30

My wife's been watching the show Riverdale - and loved the scenery and the whole maple syrup and the couple hrs from Detroit and Columbus and near the candaian border - so she thought it was in Michigan UP - and she finds its supposedly set near Maine and we now find its all Canadian crap and shot in Vancouver …

I told her wait for when these fools want to make a plane load of illegals/refugees/terrorists/environmental prisonsers/virus victims etc etc to US citizens - and lets load up the numbers they're preaching about and drop em off onto the set of this crap. In fact to help them further along, lets round up people off skid row and drop em off on the set.

In fact any time any fool foreign show talks chitte on this  - we instantly round up a few planefulls of whatever crap we can find and just dump em off wherever they're filming that crap.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:27:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Designated survivor

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.