Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who do Fox News really advocate for? (Read 26 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Who do Fox News really advocate for?
05/05/20 at 15:12:36

Or should that be Hoodoo Faux News?

I am reminded of something that a shoot from the hip freewheelin' Canadian Barrister once said to me and that was, 'whatever happens in the court room, I always leave through the same door I came in'.

And that got me to thinking about Fox News when I was reading in a sentence that they "egged on" Trump. That little turn of phrase clarified for me that if they promote and taunt and 'egg on' Trump with disastrous consequences they can always turn on a dime, it will be Trump who suffers the consequences not them.

Fox is ultimately a commercial venture and if playing to Trump's base, if 'egging him on' gets them $$$'s or favours from Trump or the GOP, leading to more $$$'s then as far as they are concerned they have fulfilled their charter. Seeing as they create the news in the sense that they can interpret it however they like and pump it non stop into their trained monkey listeners, they will be able to paint Trump however they like if praising him no longer suits them.

In turn the GOP need them more than they need the GOP especially with Lindsay Graham in charge, who's lust for power is the only thing that drives him.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Who do Fox News really advocate for?
Reply #1 - 05/05/20 at 16:13:23

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/05/20 at 15:12:36:
In turn the GOP need them more than they need the GOP especially with Lindsay Graham in charge, who's lust for power is the only thing that drives him.

Hell no, not even close to being true from my home state of SC.
Speaking with a thick, deep southern accent is what drives him. Everyone knows that.

Its OK you don't understand it, no one else does either. Not even in SC.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who do Fox News really advocate for?
Reply #2 - 05/08/20 at 10:57:02

Someone is apparently oblivious to the power grab these lefty governors are pulling. Talk about lust for power! None greater than lefties, tyrants all.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 06:26:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who do Fox News really advocate for?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.