Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Stephen Colbert dreams his monologue. (Read 119 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Stephen Colbert dreams his monologue.
05/02/20 at 00:24:56

Absolutely fabulous! Including a classic comment "What is the difference between 'Trump' and a 'Flying Pig'?

the letter 'f'."

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Stephen Colbert dreams his monologue.
Reply #1 - 05/02/20 at 08:22:45

Didn't watch it.

Yet, Colbert, as a CARTOON,
is very appropriate !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wink

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 05/02/20 at 09:51:21

@MnJoGpgSpringMark,

No wonder you're so morose, you've had a humour transplant. You're like the everyman of curmudgeonly grandpa's. Seriously, posting elaborate arrangements of laughing gifs, is no substitute for an actual sense of humour. Your devotion at the altar of Trump condemns you to a life of bitterness. You know you can still support the Orange Buffoon and have a larf as well.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 05/02/20 at 14:51:31

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/02/20 at 09:51:21:
elaborate arrangements of laughing gifs,

Grin Grin         Grin Grin Grin      Grin Grin Grin
Grin   Grin       Grin                    Grin
Grin     Grin     Grin Grin               Grin
Grin    Grin      Grin                    Grin
Grin Grin         Grin                Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 05/02/20 at 15:07:22

Me? No sense of Humor? You only believe that because of your inability to follow my humor..And it's obvious you have no idea how much I LAUGH at You.. You're frikken hilarious! But, Being funny unintentionally isnt exactly a social Plus..

Watchin the Sausage make his point

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 05/02/20 at 17:44:01

@JoG.

If the wise man disapproves; bad. If the simpleton applaudes; worse. No one's laughing at you because I doubt that even your loved ones care about your inane views. But Trump is the laughing stock of the world, even the strongmen quasi dictators he sucks up to like Putin, Jong, and Erodan, openly mock him on the world stage. And as you've pinned your self worth on the coat tails of Trump then it's obvious to see why you defend him. In your twisted world view, anyone mocking Trump is mocking you personally. I now see the essence of your lack of self worth and why Trump is so important to fools like yourself.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 05/02/20 at 19:02:36

You have no idea what you're talking about.
My self image has nothing to do with Trump.
I've been waiting for a president who wasn't a suckass for decades. I celebrate Trump and fart at fools like you.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 05/02/20 at 22:48:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/02/20 at 19:02:36:
You have no idea what you're talking about.
My self image has nothing to do with Trump.
I've been waiting for a president who wasn't a suckass for decades. I celebrate Trump and fart at fools like you.

Trump is popular with people like you because somehow his idiocy gives you some validation. Your entire way of presenting yourself is like a poor man's Trump, you have adopted his syntactical tactics and idiotic bullshit. Like him you cannot see further than the next minute. And as you've just revealed you do not like being mocked or laughed at otherwise you would not have said it to me, therefore being laughed at must be something that means something to you.

And this is why you are so vile in your responses, any attack on Trump is indeed taken by you to be an attack on you. I do not expect you to change after he is thrown out of office in seven months (even though it would be hilarious if he won a second term, he has brought out the best of the comedy writers and satirists, he is the gift that keeps on giving) and I expect you to deny it will happen up until that day, and when that day comes I expect you to buy into whatever conspiracy theories that Trump uses to blame his loss on.

You are utterly incapable of civil debate precisely because your interpretation of events is just a rehash of his worst sycophantic asslickers. I spit in your general direction.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 05/03/20 at 06:09:28

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/02/20 at 22:48:56:
Trump is popular

Trump is popular ??? Wow, with whom ? your friends and family ??? People like you make me sick.

Cos he sure looks and talks and acts like a jackass to me.

In fact if there was a viable Jackass on the ticket I'd probably vote for it.

Only person I don't want to vote for over Trump is a slick willy politician.

How do you know a politician or a govt stooge is guilty ??? They answer allegations corruption/malfeasance/pu$$y grabbing etc etc with "their long career of public service" Like anyone asked you about having a cushy govt job for 50yrs when people have been laid off 20 times in 40 yrs, had to move from corner to corner every few months and still barely eke out a living.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 05/03/20 at 06:13:35

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/02/20 at 00:24:56:

Absolutely fabulous! Including a classic comment "What is the difference between 'Trump' and a 'Flying Pig'?

the letter 'f'."

BTW the funniest thing I have ever seen - regarding Stephen Colbert - Ben Affleck doing an impression on SNL.
I mean classic. Just classic.
Right up there with Winona Ryder doing Bjork, Kirsten Dunst doing Anna Kournikova "but the Tips of the boobbings" is still utterly the best line ever said on TV IMHO.
Affleck's rant is awesome as well, nothing stands out but its beyond anything else Affleck ever did.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 05/03/20 at 06:26:20

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/02/20 at 22:48:56:
I spit in your general direction.

Just Love M.P.
Many years ago used to group go to the movie house, with coats stuffed full of Little Wally's, sit in the first row of the balcony, and laugh our azz off.

So uncanny how you select exactly the right clip.
Like this one, where the, ‘French’, portray you !

Grin
        Grin   Grin
       Grin      Grin
     Grin         Grin
        Grin   Grin
            Kiss

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #11 - 05/03/20 at 14:57:31

@JoG,

Oh look the Trumpeteer cavalry has arrived to shore up your, and by extension each others self image. This is what happens when one's self worth is tied to Trump.

Same mechanism as a religious cult. This is why y'all have to spam any thread on any topic that concerns Trump. The religion of Trump. Trump's name shall not be taken in vain by the unbelieving scum on the other side. For verily we must chop up and rip up and stomp up and down. Dumb all over and a little ugly on the side. (apologies to FZ)

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 05/03/20 at 16:26:01

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/03/20 at 14:57:31:
@JoG,

Oh look the Trumpeteer cavalry has arrived to shore up your, and by extension each others self image. This is what happens when one's self worth is tied to Trump.

Water of sausage - You are pretty much gonna get outgunned maybe 10-1 on a motorcycle forum in this regard. Go to a Harley forum and it'll be 100-1, if you're lucky.

You may want to try - myboipussyhurtssogoodwhenslickwillyentersit.com, or my baginaachesforqherwithanitchsodeepIhavetocallherhilary.com or whenbidensslickwillyenteredmeIfeltnirvana.org (and its not organization BTW) for your views to be validated.

Else you stand a 1 in 10 chance of being called a cuck to your face. Sorry bro that's just reality.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #13 - 05/03/20 at 23:03:32

@cavalry leaderine,

So much butthurt to process and so little time, have you selected a nice dark slimy little rock to slither under in seven months time?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 05/04/20 at 06:07:59

No the butt hurt is gonna start if Biden starts to sell out to china in the "spirit of cooperation" legalising illegals in the "spirit of coming out of the shadows" and brings in more H1's "to grow the industry" from "china virus recession"

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 15:18:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Stephen Colbert dreams his monologue.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.