Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Soldiers only able to carry 6 pillows at once! (Read 69 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Soldiers only able to carry 6 pillows at once!
05/04/20 at 13:30:49

I was just reading this article  then I notice that the pack of soldiers were only carrying 6 (or even 5) pillows each. Which looks kinda ridiculous when you think about it. A couple of the lads are clearly struggling with this enormous load. And what about the camo masks eh?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/government-report-predicts-covid-19-cas...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Soldiers only able to carry 6 pillows at once!
Reply #1 - 05/04/20 at 13:45:47

Not sure what the article says since I have no subscription to the Washington post but that image is from the Kentucky Army National Guard’s 103rd Chemical Battalion taken in mid April.

I don't know how they do it but in CO a FEMA upgrade to the upper levels of a medical center have assigned 12 care units per pair of ARMY Corps of Engineers technicians.  Maybe they are placing pillows on 6 beds each.

Theres plenty of photos of them not wearing masks, or non-OD medical masks also.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 05/04/20 at 16:20:41

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/04/20 at 13:30:49:
I was just reading this article  then I notice that the pack of soldiers were only carrying 6 (or even 5) pillows each. Which looks kinda ridiculous when you think about it. A couple of the lads are clearly struggling with this enormous load. And what about the camo masks eh?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/government-report-predicts-covid-19-cas...

But that sort of non masculine thing should put all the ones with Boi pu$$ies in some orgasnic state … So what you complaining about ? Or maybe you're zerking off to it … OK OK As you were.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 05/04/20 at 16:43:43

@Eegore, you can always delete a WP cookie from your computer which will give you access to a few more articles.

@srinath, you seem to be completely obsessed with as you say "zerking off", if you feel the need to admit your affliction publicly, this is not really the place. Seek help.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 05/04/20 at 19:41:14

Looks staged. If I wanted pillows somewhere I think Id grab a laundry cart. One person shouldbe handling that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/05/20 at 02:32:42

"Looks staged. If I wanted pillows somewhere I think Id grab a laundry cart. One person shouldbe handling that."

This page has a video of some of the assembly going on.  Obviously local news was invited.  "Staged" might be a bit much for as large as that facility is, and how much is, on video, placed inside.  I'm pretty sure that facility was set up for use.

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/local/kentucky-national-guard-hospital-ft...

I doubt during setup they had a laundry cart as those pillows are still in shipping packaging and come in cardboard boxes.  I imagine they just grabbed enough pillows for their section but who knows.  That facility is setup in the standard 12-block method.

More photos of the same event:

https://www.dvidshub.net/news/367493/ky-guard-stands-up-alternate-care-facili...

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 05/05/20 at 03:14:52

To me it looks like a group of people who have been sentenced to 100 hours of community service and are doing their best to skive the day away.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 05/05/20 at 06:37:58

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/04/20 at 16:43:43:
@srinath, you seem to be completely obsessed with as you say "zerking off", if you feel the need to admit your affliction publicly, this is not really the place. Seek help

Classic communist china behaviour. Accuse your accuser of the same thing they just accused you of. You schmoopy, no you schmoopy Whatever the Fruck that is.

I didn't watch the video, don't know if they're little chip baggie pillows, However have you tried carrying king size pillows ? Those suckers are huge and slippery if in good quality pillow cases - they weigh nothing but size and grip are the limiting condition.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/05/20 at 07:22:32

To me it looks like a group of people who have been sentenced to 100 hours of community service and are doing their best to skive the day away.

For a lot of the NG that is exactly what it is.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #9 - 05/05/20 at 13:52:44

@srinathAccuse your accuser of the same thing they just accused you of.

And there you have it in a nutshell the main tactic of Trump and all this asslickers. So the multi bankrupt obsesses about 'crooked' Hilary, same with Biden's son, vs while Trump's own relatives are given lucratively influential nepotistic WH posts. and so on. And in the ultimate Alice in Wonderland topsy turvy world you live in y'all use it any chance you get.

@Eegore, I'll have to take your word on that. But it doesn't surprise me.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #10 - 05/05/20 at 15:21:00

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/05/20 at 13:52:44:
And there you have it in a nutshell the main tactic of Trump and all this asslickers.

I really don't care about your sexlife.

WWW   IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 05/05/20 at 15:26:04

while Trump's own relatives are given lucratively influential nepotistic WH posts.

They are not getting paid.....    Tongue

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 05/05/20 at 15:31:40

verslagen1 wrote on 05/05/20 at 15:21:00:
And there you have it in a nutshell the main tactic of Trump and all this asslickers.

I really don't care about your sexlife.

At least say it isn't so Sausage, or is it...…

Nest regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 15:11:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Soldiers only able to carry 6 pillows at once!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.