Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am so disappointed in Trump. (Read 41 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

I am so disappointed in Trump.
04/30/20 at 08:46:48

First Mexico was gonna pay for the wall. Grea Idea. I loved it.
But I guess the democraps did't allow it etc etc. what he had to do was tax remittances to the tune of 75-90% (libtards love taxes so this would have been an easy sell if he had mentioned it), implement stop and frisk policies across the country and ask for papers obviously. Afterall it worked great when a democrap invented it. If found "paperless" you get your biometric info pulled in, finger printed, and deported.
Repeat till enough are deported that family structures begin to fall apart and the rest self deport.
For the wall itself - send a bunch of drones and shoot at sight orders at the borders. Mostly they are visa over stayers - which is why the remittances need to be squeezed.
Then china was gonna pay for china virus. But 160billion WTF is he thinking. Just for me ??? 160B - OK I'll take it, but what about the rest of the country ???
I am so disappointed he's not calling it the China virus or this or that too, right now I cant think of it, I am just so sad at all these flubs by trump. I'm already looking at maybe day 2 of early voting. Just such a huge missed opportunity. Yuuuuuuge.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: I am so disappointed in Trump.
Reply #1 - 04/30/20 at 09:45:05

I really voted for trump cos I wanted him to implement his promises, and I'd do it again, because its better to pray someone will implement their promises vs someone who you hope does not - their promises are so awful, you really cringe at how much damage they can do - That is the hallmark of every politician to be POTUS - till Trump.

Really I want him to make more promises along those lines, and then keep up.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 04/30/20 at 11:27:41

I think considering the magnitude of the promises made and the Status Quo, Deep State resistance he has had, he has managed to accomplish more than would be reasonably expected. Im pretty happy so far,, heck, Im thrilled,, BUT,, I want our troops home, outta bullshit wars and a wall and it being monitored and our border protected. Manufaturing our stuff makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

Here's a question,,
How many here who have laughed at Preppers are still laughing?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/30/20 at 16:32:57

How did whatever "democraps" are stop Mexico from paying for the wall?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 04/30/20 at 16:49:13

Eegore wrote on 04/30/20 at 16:32:57:
How did whatever "democraps" are stop Mexico from paying for the wall?

However the remittances needing to be taxed - Trump is too stupid to even think of it. That's a separate issue.

But to your point -
Why would they pay for a wall unless you shoot a few of their citizens at the border.

And this scene below speaks louder than anything I can post and this isn't even the most egregious by AOC -

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-27/photos-reveal-aoc-was-crying-over-e...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 04/30/20 at 17:09:29

srinath wrote on 04/30/20 at 16:49:13:
However the remittances needing to be taxed - Trump is too stupid to even think of it. That's a separate issue.

BTW this is a huge deal - and no one has got a grasp on it.
Most Mexicans send $$$ as remittances one of 2 ways -
I know, I've used both to send $$$ to India.

1. Western union/other wire transfer. This is simple - there will need to be a way to validate the status of the sender at the point of transaction. For example if I show up trying to send $$$, I would need to prove I am here legally and prove that the $$$ got to me legally. I make 100K and I send 20K a month back, 5 months on - well, they should know I'm dealing crack. OK Simple - fully tag and bio Id and document all immigrants and non immigrants. Minimum work, maximum benefit.
2. What is called in India the "havala" method. You pay $$ to someone here, and their agent will pay your family $$$ in India because they're going to have people come here and take the $$$ etc etc. Now, this is easily countered by #1 and right there they know you don't do #2 unless you're doing something fishy, and you can also require $$$ used outside of US to be invalid unless its legally recognized as valid - and after all its a piece of paper - it can be declared as "non legal tender" unless verifiable. India was a hot bed of people going to Singapore to bring back stuff, and they'd smuggle US$ out. In any case we may not be able to tax remittances but atleast we choke it out to remove the incentive of coming to the US illegally.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 04/30/20 at 17:32:28

Unless every method of enforcement involves $$$ for all those putting in the extra effort, it will fail.

Those sending via western union have to do 10 more mins of paperwork, they could be cut in for 10% of the confiscated amount.
That was how they caught people who snuck out US$ from India and brought back crap from Singapore. If on their tip they caught 100K worth of crap, the tipster got 10K. So on. Cut in western union for 10% of the take. Tax it @ 75% lets say.
That would send the illegals scurrying to the illegal market and the free market will take care of that. If we are 75%, they will make sure they're eating 74.99% LOL.

That's how it works when you try to send $$$ to someone in prison. Hours and hours of paperwork and there is a 40% commission you lose. You wanna send your US citizen husband some $$$ for a justified homicide - you send $75 and he gets $40-45. I think it needs to apply the same way to Mexico. After all we implemented it perfectly in the prison. Just turn it over to the same people that did that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 23:30:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I am so disappointed in Trump.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.