ID2020 (Read 68 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
ID2020
04/21/20 at 18:23:17

https://id2020.org/digital-identity

The Need for Good Digital ID is Universal

The ability to prove who you are is a fundamental and universal human right. Because we live in a digital era, we need a trusted and reliable way to do that both in the physical world and online.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: ID2020
Reply #1 - 04/21/20 at 18:53:50

I agree with most parts of this.  If anything for the increase in protections from ID theft, which is rampant among the elderly.

The number of people only taking BitCoin for private transactions is constantly increasing.  It's like avoiding checks for cash, avoiding debit cards for checks, online payments for mail-in etc.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 04/21/20 at 19:06:10

Quote:
Because we live in a digital era, we need a trusted and reliable way to do that both in the physical world and online.

Just make sure microsoft doesn't have anything to do with the software. If you think the Coronavirus is a PITA wait till yer personal digital idenity implant depends on Windows 10. Tongue

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 04/22/20 at 03:16:27

oldNslow wrote on 04/21/20 at 19:06:10:
Just make sure microsoft doesn't have anything to do with the software. If you think the Coronavirus is a PITA wait till yer personal digital idenity implant depends on Windows 10. Tongue

That is precisely who is going to be doing the software.  This is a joint effort between Bill Gates and the Rockefeller Foundation.

https://id2020.org/alliance

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 04/22/20 at 04:03:04

Even well intentioned people can destroy the freedom of people. No way do I want to be" protected " from identity theft by such means. Screw that

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #5 - 04/22/20 at 04:18:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/22/20 at 04:03:04:
Even well intentioned people can destroy the freedom of people. No way do I want to be" protected " from identity theft by such means. Screw that

Bill Gates is not exactly "well intentioned" either. He's a statist  NWO douche bag actually.  

And his "Foundation" is involved with that lab in Wuhan where the CoronaCrap probably came from. How'd that work out ?

I hope you guys who think this is a good idea enjoy your new digital overlords.

I'll pass, thank you very much.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 04/22/20 at 05:01:04

oldNslow wrote on 04/22/20 at 04:18:34:

Yes, this is about the deliberate destruction of the economy and the foundation is being created for the 'new society'.

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 04/22/20 at 07:02:19 by verslagen1 »  

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #7 - 04/22/20 at 05:51:58

pg wrote on 04/22/20 at 05:01:04:

Yes, this is about the deliberate destruction of the economy and the foundation is being created for the 'new society'.

Best regards,

Actually the problems this causes will likely be accidental. Driven by egotism, arrogance and unintended incompetence.  That's what happens when folks think they know what's good for everyone whether "everyone" agrees or not. Gates is the poster boy for that attitude.

That's likely how this virus got out, and it's certainly  how Microsoft's garbage constantly f*cks up peoples computers (that Microsoft thinks IT owns by virtue of its software, and believes it is entitled to remotely "upgrade" and load with all sorts of crap the the folks that bought the computers with THEIR money, not Microsoft's, may not actually want.

But, But. It's for your own good dontcha know ? Just try it. We know you're' gonna love it.

Nevermind that now your printer doesn't work anymore after the latest "update" and you've gottas spend hours figuring out why, and what to do to fix that.

And what do you mean  you don't want this lump of sh*t sitting on your desk to listen to what you say and answer back? Whyever not?

« Last Edit: 04/22/20 at 07:03:06 by verslagen1 »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 04/22/20 at 06:51:43

Bill Gates is not exactly "well intentioned" either. He's a statist  NWO douche bag actually.  

And his "Foundation" is involved with that lab in Wuhan where the CoronaCrap probably came from. How'd that work out ?

I'll pass, thank you very much.

I see what I did,,, dangitt.. I accidentally implied that I could possibly see Bill Gates as something better than a malignANCY ON THE WORLD.. bLAST THAT button!! sORRY bABOUT the capitalization,,
Now Quit Laffin!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 04/22/20 at 08:51:58

“Of all tyrannies,
a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims,
may be the most oppressive.

It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.
The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep,
his cupidity may at some point be satiated;

but those who torment us for our own good.
will torment us without end,
for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. …"

― C.S. Lewis,

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 04/22/20 at 10:48:16

Thank You! I've seen that several times. It is always correct..

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 04/22/20 at 16:49:30

oldNslow wrote on 04/22/20 at 05:51:58:
Actually the problems this causes will likely be accidental.

I don't feel that is the case.  I believe TPTB have been planning this exercise for some time.  They want unmitigated control of the masses and they will get it.

Best regards,

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 04/22/20 at 17:24:52

pg wrote on 04/22/20 at 16:49:30:
" ... I believe TPTB have been planning this exercise for some time.  They want unmitigated control of the masses and they will get it.  ..."

This, 'perfect storm' whether by accident, for another reason, or on purpose.

WILL get a majority of the populous
"... to give up freedom,
for the sake of security..."

As was said 250 Years Ago !

Then even less people, than now, will realize,
NO ONE, has either !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 00:25:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ID2020

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.