Send Topic Print
Beginning of the End (Read 30 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Beginning of the End
04/05/20 at 05:47:45

Mark Cuban says coronavirus changes 'everything' in US -- so leaders should 'step up'

I’ve told our departed fair and balanced moderator Sew for years that Trump is nothing more than an 8 year delay in the USA’s drive over the edge. Remember that scene in Groundhog Day when Bill Murphy drives the pickup off the quarry cliff? That the USA with liberals at the wheel. Trump temporary got control of the wheel and swerved us away for a while but leftist are going to use the virus to finish us off.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Beginning of the End
Reply #1 - 04/05/20 at 07:26:57

Absolutely, significant changes are going to occur in the US and the world.  An easy search will reveal Bill Gates in his own words is talking about global immunizations to travel, and nano size immunization tattoos.  This is stuff Gates himself is talking about in interviews.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 04/06/20 at 04:09:27

Here you go 'immunity certificates' brought to you by the UK Health Secretary.

Bill Gates said:  Eventually what we'll have to have is certificates of who's a recovered person, who's a vaccinated person...

...Because you don't want people moving around the world where you'll have some countries that won't have it under control, sadly.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/immunity-certificates-are-coming-covid-survi...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 04/06/20 at 06:02:21

pg wrote on 04/06/20 at 04:09:27:
Here you go 'immunity certificates' brought to you by the UK Health Secretary.

Bill Gates said:  Eventually what we'll have to have is certificates of who's a recovered person, who's a vaccinated person...

...Because you don't want people moving around the world where you'll have some countries that won't have it under control, sadly.
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/immunity-certificates-are-coming-covid-survi...

Best regards,

Yea Typical Globalist speak for "we don't want to alienate china". So we should bend over backwards to buy this nuts I am making and everyone shoot up and then we'll al be happy cos I'd be making more $$.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 20:22:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Beginning of the End

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.