Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Roadmap for Global Warming 5 years from now (Read 168 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Roadmap for Global Warming 5 years from now
03/25/20 at 05:09:13

I have not seen this mentioned anywhere so I’ll take full credit for this idea but should we be concerned that this is basically a roadmap for leftist controlling the planet by using the scare tactic of global warming in the way that perhaps we are completely over blown coronavirus?

If the averages hold out, more people have died of the flu this year in the United States alone than have died of corona across the entire planet. That’s a meaningful statistic.

Imagine this virus has started in a more open and civilized society like the US, UK, France, etc..  would the story have been “hey, there’s a new flu strain out and we’re working to develop a vaccine but in the meantime please follow these guidelines about handwashing and general hygiene and that the elderly and immune deficient are at particular risk.”

Is it possible that’s all that would have happened? And all the deaths you heard about would have simply been shrugged off as a bad flu year?

I don’t know the answer to that and I don’t think anyone really does right now. I believe it’s going to be a year or two before all the research is done on what this virus really did and didn’t do.

Now, you could certainly point to all the doctors and virologist who are making very adamant statements about how dangerous this is, but remember, these people spend their entire lives wrapped up in this one topic. When they see a possible perfect perfect storm arriving, they have an opportunity to shine. I think it’s possible that is definitely playing an impact here.

If you doubt that how many of you have local news stations that go into “storm mode” and schools close because of a half an inch of snow?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Roadmap for Global Warming 5 years from now
Reply #1 - 03/25/20 at 06:01:35

Dangerous
Is a relative term.
The cruise ship where people were sick and not allowed off for a couple of weeks looks like a laboratory for determining how dangerous it really is.
83%, no sicky...
Of the 17% who tested positive
No Symptoms..
So 8% developed symptoms..
It's NOT the dammed Plague..
Some Are more at risk than others..
THOSE people need to hide..for sure..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 03/25/20 at 06:58:58

If the averages hold out, more people have died of the flu this year in the United States alone than have died of corona across the entire planet. That’s a meaningful statistic.

Last year 56K died of the flu in the US, about 600K worldwide.  As of today the US has had 802 deaths from the covid19.  I say this is an orchestrated cluster...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 03/25/20 at 08:33:25

" If the averages hold out, more people have died of the flu this year in the United States alone than have died of corona across the entire planet. That’s a meaningful statistic ..."

Yep absolute fact, then coupled with:

"...  I say this is an orchestrated cluster..."

The perfect excuse to:
1. Discredit Trump and blame him.
2. Get the tremendous, PORK/BS, bills slid under the table, to satisfy the AOC types.
3. To see how to manipulate the Citizens of this Nation into complete submission,by giving out draconian 'orders'.

In Calf, (the Lock Down), if you are a Citizen of the USA, and you take a drive/walk out to a lake to watch the sunset. You will be PUNISHED, more than a Illegal Alien who snuck into this Country, who gets Free health care, food and housing.

"... Violations of the order are punishable as a misdemeanor...."

"...a fine of $1,000 or no more than six months in prison ..."

"... California typically receives about 2,000 unemployment claims a day, that number has mushroomed to 80,000 requests on Tuesday alone ..."

"...will accelerate America's slide into recession by crushing the economy in its most populous state...."

As WW said: "... would the story have been “hey, there’s a new flu strain out and we’re working to develop a vaccine but in the meantime please follow these guidelines about handwashing and general hygiene and that the elderly and immune deficient are at particular risk.” ..."

Purely TDS on a grand scale, for the above reasons 1, 2, 3,

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/25/20 at 10:36:03

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 03/25/20 at 10:45:45

This will be the on-ramp to socialized medicine. Never mind that socialized medicine has produced the worst outcomes.
Imagine if we had that here, every sick and 1000 non sick per 1 sick would be out in the "free clinic" with a hand out. Fastest way to turn parts of US into a 3rd world slum filled with needy and "sick" who really aren't sick.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 03/25/20 at 11:18:07

WebsterMark wrote on 03/25/20 at 10:36:03:

LA Times will NOT let me view.
they say: "You’ve reached your free article limit.".

But I found the info other places.

Again see post 3.
Items 1, 2, and 3 !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/26/20 at 05:37:27

So I have sat through about 20 evaluations on SARS-CoV-2 most of them in China.  I just came back to the US and sat through guidance in CO and they are using the platform we wrote years ago to circumvent Federal testing on medical grade equipment and instead allow accredited laboratories take on that role.

We plan to cut assessment testing from a month or more to days.  

That being said, we would not need to do that for a flu because we know a lot about flu strains.  We do not know the R0 of COVID19 and the question is, should we treat it like a "flu" (which it isn't) and hope the R0 is similar, or treat it like an unknown virus?  So far the infection rate is twice as high as the 1.3 new people for each patient for flu.

"would the story have been “hey, there’s a new flu strain out and we’re working to develop a vaccine but in the meantime please follow these guidelines about handwashing and general hygiene and that the elderly and immune deficient are at particular risk.”

I doubt it since it is not a flu and spreads faster, and puts people in respiratory distress at a much faster rate.  Naming a virus type based off of geographical location is not only immoral, its very inaccurate.

Now, you could certainly point to all the doctors and virologist who are making very adamant statements about how dangerous this is, but remember, these people spend their entire lives wrapped up in this one topic."

My experience is people are saying how dangerous it could be.  Taking the data from China and Italy (yes also the cruise ship) models are made.  I've sat down with people who have opinions of varying severity potential, but at the end of the day they go off the numbers because their opinion is conjecture and conjecture kills people in events like these.

"Is it possible that’s all that would have happened? And all the deaths you heard about would have simply been shrugged off as a bad flu year?"

I doubt it.  Getting the CDC to call a virus a flu when it is not confirmed a flu would be very difficult.  The real issue would be explaining all the dead from lack of available vents.  "bad flu year" would not accurately describe international shortages of a specific treatment type, unless one just wanted to call all those dead people flu victims.

I think what would happen would be a huge backlash about "inaction" when people started seeing 3 month wait lists for an ICU bed.  When massive delays in life-saving care started coming I don't think people would just brush that off and say "man the flu is bad this year".  I think they would demand information on why hospitals ran out of equipment, supplies and staff so fast.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 03/26/20 at 07:27:40

Eegore wrote on 03/26/20 at 05:37:27:
 "... most of them in China.  I just came back to the US ..."

Was that special flights back and forth?
What precautions did you, and the China people take when meeting?
What extortionary cleaning/disaffecting/filtering the air, occurred on those airplanes, for Most of the 20 meetings?

"...should we treat it like a "flu" (which it isn't) ..."
"...call a virus a flu when it is not confirmed a flu..."

Both seasonal flu viruses (which include influenza A and influenza B viruses) and COVID-19 are contagious viruses that cause respiratory illness.
I'll repeat, they are BOTH viruses. It is simply a mater of what, 'vaccine', will work/slowdown/eliminate ?

"... I doubt it since it is not a flu ..."
See Above !

"...spreads faster, and puts people in respiratory distress at a much faster rate.  ..."

That's simple. With the draconian, 'Lock Down, orders issued by some Cities/States. Then in those places the 'regular' flu numbers should go WAY down !

"... My experience is people are saying how dangerous it could be..."

My experience is people saying:
'The Sky Is NOT, Falling".

"... Getting the CDC to call a virus a flu when it is not confirmed a flu would be very difficult ..."

That did not happen, before, it was discovered this is is a different strain?

"... backlash about "inaction" when people started seeing 3 month wait lists for an ICU bed ..."

Look carefully, the places where the the hospitals were overwhelmed, are places the people are, 'trained', to go to the ER for a paper cut.

More, 'Sky Is Falling':
"The new coronavirus causing COVID-19 has led to more than 454,000 illnesses and more than 20,550 deaths worldwide. For comparison, in the U.S. alone, the flu (also called influenza) has caused an estimated 38 million illnesses, 390,000 hospitalizations and 23,000 deaths this season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

Read it carefully, it is word crafted to suggest that the coronavirusis vary dangerous.
When in facts says:
The regular flu/influenza KILLED In The US, 23,000.
When conoravirus Killed, IN THE WORLD, 22,500.

World population 7.8 BILLION
US Population 327 Million.
So the US has only 4.2% of the WORLD population.

Two groups of people are fueling the fire.
One is the TDS affected.
The others are blinded by not the sun, but all the money coming their way, to play with !
And some, have both reasons.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 03/26/20 at 08:05:53

"Was that special flights back and forth?
What precautions did you, and the China people take when meeting?
What extortionary cleaning/disaffecting/filtering the air, occurred on those airplanes, for Most of the 20 meetings?"

Yes.
 Droplet contagion protocol.
 No extortion methods were used.  Standard droplet contagion protocol was used.

"That's simple. With the draconian, 'Lock Down, orders issued by some Cities/States. Then in those places the 'regular' flu numbers should go WAY down !"

Its not simple, you are ignoring a lot of other factors.  The flu virus reduces in part to seasonal change and people being around each other less.  Even without these Draconian measures flu cases would go down.  Then given the method flu spreads, which is not identical to SARS-CoV-2, having people stay together longer might actually prologue the "season"   To get the outcome you are referring to we would also have to stop vaccinating for the flu.  Now if the Draconian measures went into place in September, yes we would most likely see a reduction in flu cases, but it's more economically and socially viable to use the vaccine.  

I'm interested in knowing why one would think the DOT and cellphone metadata is incorrect with it's correlation of proximity to case number.

"Look carefully, the places where the the hospitals were overwhelmed, are places the people are, 'trained', to go to the ER for a paper cut."

I'd like to see evidence for this.  People at an ED for a paper cut do not use ventilators, Oxivir or N95.  Why are those in short supply due to paper cuts?  They aren't.  Theres a shortage of ventilators because of SARS-CoV-2, not people in emergency rooms.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 03/26/20 at 08:14:28

""The new coronavirus causing COVID-19 has led to more than 454,000 illnesses and more than 20,550 deaths worldwide. For comparison, in the U.S. alone, the flu (also called influenza) has caused an estimated 38 million illnesses, 390,000 hospitalizations and 23,000 deaths this season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

In the exact same time frames?  No.  Similar?  No.  Same method of care?  No.  Same resource usage?  No.  Vaccine available?  No.

Read it carefully, it is word crafted to suggest that the coronavirusis vary dangerous.
When in facts says:
The regular flu/influenza KILLED In The US, 23,000.
When conoravirus Killed, IN THE WORLD, 22,500.

Nobody is saying that it is going to end man.  They are saying it is causing a huge shortfall in care because there is no vaccine, and not enough specialized equipment to handle the cases per minute.  Also there is no vaccine, so nobody knows how fast or long it can spread without one.  But who cares since the flu killed more over a longer period of time under different treatment measures.

World population 7.8 BILLION
US Population 327 Million.
So the US has only 4.2% of the WORLD population.

The issue isn't world ending virus, its isolated shortfalls in medical treatment.  Many of those people died because of the virus, and others because of no availability of care.  

Two groups of people are fueling the fire.
One is the TDS affected.
The others are blinded by not the sun, but all the money coming their way, to play with !
And some, have both reasons."

And some want to save lives.  What reason is there to let what happened in Italy happen in the US?  What reasons do you have to think that the virus will be less lethal on US soil?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 03/26/20 at 08:58:35

Eegore wrote on 03/26/20 at 08:14:28:
 "...   What reasons do you have to think that the virus will be less lethal on US soil?  

Cheese and Rice !!!
Italy is NOT the USA.

Population in Italy is 5.5 times MORE Dense than the USA.
People in the USA do NOT, Routinely and frequently Kiss each other on the cheek, multiple times, as a everyday greeting.
Italy's average of residents is a Decade Older than the USA's.

The, 'Sky is Falling', is reserved for the TDS affected.
(No one is working on a vaccine for that  LOL)
And those that see great big gobs of money, to buy new toys with.

Now, is it worthwhile to do what can be done to slow/stop. Yea !
BUT, that does NOT, include the FEAR mongering, Sky is falling, Draconian measures, which some-places FINE/JAIL/PUNISH Citizens of this Nation.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/26/20 at 09:17:42

"Cheese and Rice !!!
Italy is NOT the USA."

You mean how Italy said they aren't some third world village where their citizens eat bats?  Parmesan and Rice the differences between the two.

It is not identical, but to think places like NY are not at considerable risk because people don't kiss each other on the cheek is a poor assessment. There is no reason to believe we will have enough medical equipment to handle the current patient load.

"Now, is it worthwhile to do what can be done to slow/stop. Yea !
BUT, that does NOT, include the FEAR mongering, Sky is falling, Draconian measures, which some-places FINE/JAIL/PUNISH Citizens of this Nation."

I'm not aware of anyone being FINED, JAILED, or PUNISHED, can you reference this?  I agree we should not over-react, but to say people going about their regular routines will be fine on US soil even though its a disaster in other places, is quite a gamble.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 03/26/20 at 11:18:57

Eegore wrote on 03/26/20 at 09:17:42:
"...  can you reference this? ..."

What was that,
tt always said,
about looking up something,
for someone else ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 03/26/20 at 11:25:10

"What was that,
tt always said,
about looking up something,
for someone else ?"

I don't know and since TT is not part of this conversation I don't know why anything he has ever said is relevant in this thread.

Can you reference what you mean or further clarify?  I am not aware of people being FINED, or JAILED, or PUNISHED.  Or are there more things TT put on here that you want to go over?  I think he had things to say about deflection, or was that you?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 16:41:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Roadmap for Global Warming 5 years from now

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.