Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
new bars and test ride today (Read 18 times)
SoC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New Jersey
new bars and test ride today
03/02/20 at 19:58:34

So I inquired last week about torque specs for my new bars, install is done and with temps in upper 50's and dry conditions in Jersey today took a test ride. New bars are 6" window drag bars from Highway Hawk, 1" diameter. They fit right up and bolted in fine. Line and cable runs were basically the same as the difference from the original Buckhorns on my "03" and these were negligble.

Enjoyed the new layout. They are a totally different experience then the high rise drag bars on my 2011. With the mount on low risers you can change ankle and get better position. I went with a forward reach sort of layout. Found it much more comfortable and it adds a sort of aggressive line to the whole set up.

I had already added a Cobra headlight, similar to on a Honda Fury and a VooDoo slash Cut exhaust, with additional baffle. The handle bars are the next to last mod before painting the tins. it's definitely now a cruiser.

IMG_5321.jpg
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Re: new bars and test ride today
Reply #1 - 03/02/20 at 21:31:23

Looks good!

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 18:20:08

General CategoryThe Cafe › new bars and test ride today

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.