Grandma always said.... (Read 20 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Grandma always said....
02/14/20 at 13:17:51

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen....

If you missed my post, that got censored, removed, it linked and highlighted the "View" gals arguing, and Joy Behar stating Trump DID NOT WIN the election, because Hillary got more votes.

How many of you have heard that very same explanation visited here in "discussing" politics, Trump, etc....????

He took it personal cuz I guess the word "bot" is all about him, when in fact, bots is a computer term....   Roll Eyes

Oh well....I am sure this will get removed to, goodness.....  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Grandma always said....
Reply #1 - 02/14/20 at 13:19:21

BTW....the same folk who said Hillary won, is these same folk:

Brian Stelter and Joy Behar thought he could run for president in 2020. Now he's going to jail.

Former liberal media darling and frequent CNN guest Michael Avenatti won't be offering anti-Trump talking points on cable news anytime soon after the disgraced lawyer on Friday was found guilty of trying to extort Nike.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 01:16:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Grandma always said....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.