Send Topic Print
The debacle, part one. (Read 52 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The debacle, part one.
01/22/20 at 04:30:18

I had a busy day at work yesterday so I only watched about two minutes of the impeachment debacle before going to see the movie 1917 (which I highly recommend) so I had to read up on the highlights.

The Democrats all voted upon party lines (see what I did there?) on the amendments and rules as a precursor to what will of course be the inevitable final vote.

Not only that, but the beluga whale, Jerry Nadler, PO’d every senator, even the ones on his side, even if they will never admit it. Every senator, regardless of party, view other senators with greater respect than anyone in the house. Congressman are second class citizens and their view.

Trump will of course be acquitted,  go on to win reelection and achieve a dubious distinction thought to be utterly impossible. However, no one could foresee the absolute ignorance, stupidity, and blindness of today’s Democratic Party.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: The debacle, part one.
Reply #1 - 01/22/20 at 05:41:28

This is what I would like to Tell Nancy and the democraps.

Bleeh bleeh bleeh, we don't care. Defeat Trump in Nov - else you are just wasting everyones time, $$$ and air waves. This crap has poor poor poor entertainment value as well.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/22/20 at 06:26:14

It’s not even the main news story at night. That’s evidence this is the ultimate “chick little“ scenario. Leftist have been calling Trump evil, terrible, horrible, racist, bigoted, dictator, thief, liar, etc..... No one is listening to them other than themselves. They are making themselves irrelevant.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/22/20 at 08:31:28

Nadler looks ill.....very frail.

That spew was like a strip mall attorney, weak with no substance, clueless.....
Too lazy and weak to do the homework, so he attacks others for not agreeing with him.
Yeah, try that with a jury sometime, a sure winner....not.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 01/22/20 at 09:02:44

The lefties, always ready to point at anything they don't like and declare it
Hate
Are and have been consumed by, fueled by, nothing BUT hate. And they HATE the very
Best President they have ever SEEN!
They aren't
Making themselves irrelevant,,
They're just proving they are irrelevant.
The Walk Away movement, much as lefties try to pretend doesn't exist, does,in fact, exist.. And the pedestrian lane leading away from insanity is getting more crowded..
Parrots on perches chirping about how the little guy isn't benefiting from Trump's tax cuts isn't convincing the people who are seeing their lives improved.
They may not like Trump, but they will vote for him, because NOT voting for him means
Idiots who intend to reverse his policies will be in office..

We shall see,,
I'll try to come see some of you lefties off, at the airport..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 01/22/20 at 09:33:05

Well Jog....if this board is any example of what they do, how they behave, when reality and facts, confront them to such a degree they retreat into their their own small world, unable to stand and accept reality.....

WELL......

Maybe the next 4 years will be real quite and peaceful  Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/23/20 at 10:27:22

I’m at lunch now, flipped it on only to see the beluga whale in the beginning of what may be a three or four hour spiel. I have no idea how long he talks.

I also heard at least one of what are considered moderate Republicans and potential swing votes,  was pretty PO’d at Beluga for suggesting that if they didn’t vote their way, they were complicit in treason.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 01/23/20 at 16:03:26

Sadly I now know why it has to be more boring than death by being left in the desert to die - not even a freaking vulture to tear your flesh off and speed up the process, heck I'll take an ant bite to poison me if it will kill me a day sooner type of death.

Its a cover up. If people are watching it like it was a train wreck how does that "cover anything up"
Its designed to cover up the fact that Hopey lost Ukraine.
But if we are listening or watchin, why would we not know that.

Well bore people to prefer death over listening and you get 1/2 way there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 11:01:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The debacle, part one.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.