Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Forward Control Extensions (Read 45 times)
Irish Bill
YaBB Newbies

O'l Skool Street
Bobbers Rule

Fenimore, New York
Forward Control Extensions
01/18/20 at 16:30:36

Can I use the existing controls on the extentions without doing any modifications??? I know I will need to add an extended rod for the shifter but what about the brake set up??? I have read all posts on this and just need more clarification... I dont want to open up a can of worms...

1996 Suzuki Savage Street Bobber, Arlen Ness Air Filter, El Diablo Ape Hangers, Kuryakyn Flame Mirrors with more parts to come...
WWW   IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

The Kiewa Valley, Australia
Re: Forward Control Extensions
Reply #1 - 01/18/20 at 18:40:01

It you are referring to the extension kit that Ed L sells in the market place on this site then it comes with a longer shift rod and an extender/adapter for the brake cable and brake light switch. It comes with everything you need.

The only 'adaptation' you need to make, apart from that, is you might need to loosen a little clip the holds the brake cable in place tucked underneath the back end of the clutch housing to free up  a bit of wriggle room for the cable.

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
Irish Bill
YaBB Newbies

O'l Skool Street
Bobbers Rule

Fenimore, New York
Re: Forward Control Extensions
Reply #2 - 01/19/20 at 11:31:21

Thank you...

1996 Suzuki Savage Street Bobber, Arlen Ness Air Filter, El Diablo Ape Hangers, Kuryakyn Flame Mirrors with more parts to come...
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 18:35:09

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Forward Control Extensions

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.