Reply #15 - 01/18/20 at 16:55:02

MnSpring wrote on 01/18/20 at 16:23:49:
Serowbot wrote on 01/18/20 at 09:51:43:
Yes,... I decided to stay and vote Trump out.  Along with 60+% of America  

LOLOLOLOOLO
Did AOC or, B.S. tell you to say that.
Or was it on Oprah re-runs ?

Wait I know, it was tt !!!

I think it was the Easter bunny....I believe he said he is fond of its fur?  Grin

i guess you can just out numbers out of yer arse now....call it good  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Ooopsies
Reply #16 - 01/18/20 at 17:28:48

Serowbot wrote on 01/18/20 at 13:49:56:
289 days to election

Why would that matter bro, the last 1100 or so have still been spent nit picking and berating …

Seriously this from a democrat and BOB X 2, only reason Hilary didn't get my vote or several million of my countrymen's votes was that she put a pakisthani as her flag bearer - and I now truly believe trump has put the fear of - well Trump in the H1 abusers and illegals and their employers, I am pretty close to voting for Trump unless someone inspires me on the left - and Buttagig, Biden, Bernie, Warren do not. Bloomberg disgusts me. Gabbard, Steyer may. But The establishment is killing them, and seriously they keep doing that and its adios to them again. I should say I have seen my wages rise and get better and better employment with more $$$ and benefits after a decade + of stagnation mainly due to trumps squeeze on them. I actually even like the trade war, I am absolutely not affected by it, most of my big purchases are used and I rarely ever buy much outside of locally grown food being over 50.

I like some liberal stances, but not the solutions, get the solutions right and they'd get my vote. I am not much of a gun guy, nor am I a Christian and not an American by birth, I am the easiest to get onto their camp and they're failing beyond repair.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:26:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ooopsies

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.