Send Topic Print
The Vote (Read 39 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Vote
12/18/19 at 09:46:41

Watching the first of the "debates" in leadup to the vote.

Nothing new, nothing anyone says is going change anyone's mind. Best line so far was, paraphrasing; "I don't know why they're (Democrats) wearing black and pretending this is a solemn occasion, this is what they're been working towards for 3 years. They ought to be celebrating."

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: The Vote
Reply #1 - 12/18/19 at 16:10:48

@WM,

I do take the time to watch fox news as well as other mainstream outlets and it is tiresome in the extreme to see that your posts and answers are like the fox news equivalent here.

Are all the good little fox robots as diligent as you in absorbing the bullish!t?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/18/19 at 18:21:32

Huh? I paraphrased a comment that I thought was particularly funny and that makes me a robot? Which by the way is a word in that context I hear all the rime but have never used which seemingly makes me the opposite of a robot and makes you...... a robot?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 12/19/19 at 07:11:51

The operative word here is free, free, FREE. No no, the regular people wont have to pay for all this FREE, we'll tax our donors like Buffet, Soros, Google twins, Apple etc etc more ... LOL, yea like that's gonna happen, and even if it does, its 1/1000th of what's needed to cover the free crap already promised.

Much like Kamala Harris wanted to grant TPS to Venezuela, essentially trying to open the doors to 30 million Venezuelans who Maduro will not allow out of the country LOL, nor will he allow aid/supplies in. Yea bright idea, give stuff away to people who cant get to take it, without thinking of how 30+ million can even be brought over if Maduro will allow, not to mention more free shiate for those people.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:24:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Vote

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.