Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Say it isn't so Sausage (Read 40 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Say it isn't so Sausage
12/19/19 at 05:02:48

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahryan/australia-horoscopes-astrology-refugees-b...

Are you a Sagittarius? You'll be in debt forever.

Leo? You'll be filled with regret.

And if you're a Taurus, you will be ashamed of your actions.
That's according to a set of horoscopes the Australian government created for distribution in Sri Lanka, to deter people from seeking asylum in Australia.

"If you illegally travel to Australia by boat you will be returned. Everything you risked to get there will be in vain and you will end up owing everyone," says the Sagittarius horoscope.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Say it isn't so Sausage
Reply #1 - 12/19/19 at 05:36:56

BTW Singapore and Malaysia used to round up visa over stays, shave their head, chain them together into a chain gang load em up on commercial flights by Singapore airlines and essentially drop em off at the airport it lands in India. And these fools were lecturing the US on their treatment of illegal crossers and wanna be refugees who would explicitly say "looking to work in factory or picking fruit etc etc"

One of the times I flew Singapore airlines, 1/2 the plane was "prisoners" AKA my people, most of em even spoke my same language. I need to wear a white suit, take a bunch of white suv's to Singapore and start crying right.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/19/19 at 07:54:33

pg wrote on 12/19/19 at 05:02:48:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahryan/australia-horoscopes-astrology-refugees-b...

Are you a Sagittarius? You'll be in debt forever.

Leo? You'll be filled with regret.

And if you're a Taurus, you will be ashamed of your actions.
That's according to a set of horoscopes the Australian government created for distribution in Sri Lanka, to deter people from seeking asylum in Australia.

"If you illegally travel to Australia by boat you will be returned. Everything you risked to get there will be in vain and you will end up owing everyone," says the Sagittarius horoscope.

Best regards,

Trump*

* impeached

Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 12/19/19 at 09:40:31

Yeah, Trump can't hold a candle to that....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 04:23:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Say it isn't so Sausage

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.