Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Keep abortion legal...... (Read 439 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Keep abortion legal......
Reply #60 - 12/06/19 at 09:16:08

Serowbot wrote on 12/05/19 at 15:28:52:
The absurdity is palpable..

I cant clearly tell where you are on this - though. I know you are pro adoption, but on abortion I cant tell.

Really I want to see an open adoption market. Baby for adoption, no middle men, no lawyers, however she gives up the baby its her choice. Talk to the new parents, keep in touch, don't keep in touch etc etc Of course where's the $$$ in that, and how to have adoptive parents have a return policy guarantee etc etc. Its a baby, not some furniture you bought at IKEA and cant put together. Try to return an adopted baby and get thrown in Jail and get all your assets seized. EOM. Hey more employment opportunity.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #61 - 12/06/19 at 11:11:41

The problem I have with "no middle men" is the outstanding level of abuse that would go unchecked until after the abuse is reported, if it ever is.  

This means buying children, prostituting children, selling children.  Sex offenders could adopt children, know abusers could adopt children, drug cartels etc.

The system in the US is not exactly the best, but to remove any form of counseling, investigation or mitigation to abuse or poor placement in general is not in my opinion the best method.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #62 - 12/06/19 at 11:17:46

I suspect Srinath just wanted to use the IKEA line.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #63 - 12/06/19 at 11:49:03

Eegore wrote on 12/05/19 at 15:20:24:
"I copied it, and posted it, without any commentary......."

That's nonsense and I would like to think you know that.  You didn't reference the material, I had to go searching to see if you had any words of your own.

The "I didnt write it, I only posted it" thing has been going on for a while here, but only after someone challenges the post.  

My question is when you post something without referencing the original source material, how are we supposed to know what part, if any, is commentary?

Let me guess, we need to copy paste every post you make into a search engine to see if you are copying other people's work, or if you are compiling a sentence in there somewhere as commentary.

Really....you are a very queer one, I tell ya.

Abortion WAS the reference, topic....mercy dude.

Apparently you dissect every post/reply I make, and you have never noticed how I highlight in bold text that is not of my own scripting.....????

And again, you appear to give me way too much weight, doubly so, in a domain that you have shared makes no difference..... yet you want to send me "proof"...... of things you might have said, or done.....

Why do you care?

Its queer, dude.....I think maybe you are a facade.

Are you honest with yourself?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #64 - 12/06/19 at 11:54:03

Eegore wrote on 12/06/19 at 11:11:41:
 The problem I have with "no middle men" is the outstanding level of abuse that would go unchecked until after the abuse is reported, if it ever is.  

This means buying children, prostituting children, selling children.  Sex offenders could adopt children, know abusers could adopt children, drug cartels etc.

The system in the US is not exactly the best, but to remove any form of counseling, investigation or mitigation to abuse or poor placement in general is not in my opinion the best method.

Yeah....everyone is a sex offender.....
Every gun owner is a mass killer....
Every white person is a racist.
Every man is a sexist.....

etc.

Great world of paranoia and fear, life must be rosy......

When are we going to promote healthy optimism, as normal....ya know, like the liitle choo choo he said, "I think I can, I think I can....I knew I could, I knew I could.....????

Living life looking over ones shoulder for a boogeyman has to be drab....    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #65 - 12/06/19 at 12:47:36

raydawg wrote on 12/06/19 at 11:54:03:
Yeah....everyone is a sex offender.....
Every man is a sexist.....

This is a hollow and dangerous equivocation.   The record shows that sexual abuse of children is a common threat that must be accounted for; the incidence among fostered children is many magnitudes greater than children with biological parents; the rates of general abuse among adopted children are also higher.   Moreover, the constituents of the adopted family are indicative of abuse prevalence.

No, not everyone is going to rape or otherwise abuse a child- but enough people do reliably that to not take precaution would make us all party to that harm.   I don't know what your motive is here, Ray, but the degree to which you are beyond your knowledge is evident.   This is not an area in which we can tolerate political games.

Surely not every White is a racist.   Plenty of folks are, though, and will act to infringe on the free rights of their fellow citizens.   Same for sexists.   Same for those wielding guns.    Not 'might', but will, predictably, so we take precautions, put tools in place to confront the consequences.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #66 - 12/06/19 at 12:50:07

FWIW, I'm very very dark brown and pretty racist if you ask - well some people here.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #67 - 12/06/19 at 12:52:41

raydawg wrote on 12/06/19 at 11:49:03:
Why do you care?

'Guy doesn't seem to care about what he writes- why should I?'  That's a question you inspire often, Ray.  Eventually, folks will just tune you out.  

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #68 - 12/06/19 at 12:57:09

Nevermind, Ray- I'm completely done with you.   You found the line beyond which I have no respect left.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #69 - 12/06/19 at 13:20:20

"Apparently you dissect every post/reply I make, and you have never noticed how I highlight in bold text that is not of my own scripting.....????"

Have you ever noticed I cross reference every single post I reply to, not just yours?  

"And again, you appear to give me way too much weight, doubly so, in a domain that you have shared makes no difference..... yet you want to send me "proof"...... of things you might have said, or done.....

Why do you care?
"

I'm not giving you any weight, I responded to your post.  I don't know what "proof" you are talking about.  If I provide information on a topic it can be verified, and I am always willing to provide the references, to anyone.  I don't just say stuff to hear myself talk.

My opinion is that you copied and posted an article that was highly inaccurate, then said it's not on you because you only posted it and didn't type any of it yourself.  You clarified you do not reference information, but post it in bold, leaving us to go find it ourselves, which is good to know.  I rarely read these so the bold isn't something I'd notice.

And yet still you refuse to acknowledge that I meant very specifically personal insults when I said they are "words on a screen" or that they should make no difference.  Exclusively and only personal insults with all other topics, ranges of communication or any other thing at all in the known universe being excluded.  You know that I use this forum in a shop and a rehabilitation program and that in itself should be enough to show the information is useful.  Personal insults are not.  Only personal insults.

I was very specifically addressing personal insults and everyone here except you can acknowledge that.  I am sure everyone understands the "what do you care" tactic you are attempting and that it doesn't apply outside the context of personal insults.

« Last Edit: 12/06/19 at 14:32:37 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #70 - 12/06/19 at 13:27:25

"Yeah....everyone is a sex offender.....
Every man is a sexist....
."

I didn't say that so lets not pretend I did.

As Mavigogun accurately posted, foster kids statistically are considerably more abused than ones with biological families.  The little engine that could will not change that math.  opening adoption up to anyone that wants a child will not change that math.

I am open to any verifiable information that shows otherwise.

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1556380045/2#2

« Last Edit: 12/06/19 at 14:32:17 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #71 - 12/06/19 at 15:04:39

Eegore wrote on 12/06/19 at 13:27:25:
"Yeah....everyone is a sex offender.....
Every man is a sexist....
."

I didn't say that so lets not pretend I did.

As Mavigogun accurately posted, foster kids statistically are considerably more abused than ones with biological families.  The little engine that could will not change that math.  opening adoption up to anyone that wants a child will not change that math.

I am open to any verifiable information that shows otherwise.

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1556380045/2#2

It's a NO BRAINER to protect kids....that is the point.

Its the demagoguery that is BS, and counter productive.....
Like a budget reduction being reported as a cut, forcing people to eat dog food, etc
Like in race baiting, conservatives all wear white sheets over their heads....when in fact, presently its being reported Trump is getting over 35% of their vote, and climbing.....

If you do not understand irony, using it as a tool, then keep to your own lane of traffic, while others pass by......

OR....... if you really want to protect kids, at all cost, lets start with those in the womb.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #72 - 12/06/19 at 15:15:29

Mavigogun wrote on 12/06/19 at 12:57:09:
Nevermind, Ray- I'm completely done with you.   You found the line beyond which I have no respect left.

I'm crushed.....whoa is me.

Is my life over?

Weird, you'd think your optimism would be bubbling over, I mean, taking the senate, expanding the house, and beating Trump, with your dog, or sox, or whatever it was, then you can put folk who do not share your beliefs.....in internment camps, teach us to be tolerant, open minded, fair...

why so dour and gloom....oh, this site, its affirming, it must really mean everything to you.....ok, I understand, you can just let me wither on the vine then....

Please remember your promise, you owe that to yourself, resist temptations....you'll be better for it.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #73 - 12/06/19 at 15:33:51

And we have how many abortion deaths ??? Lemme guess … 6 ???? no, more … oops my bad, maybe we should have these abortions on the border in those tent cities, so we can cry about dying babies under TRUMP.

Druck, I sound like Lindsey Graham, and I hate that fool.

And Adoptions would be done through CPS (child protective services) or the police or some other gubbamint entity, so they can screen for criminals, cartels, sex offenders. Duh … baby needs birth certificate and adoption papers, you would get that crap where ??? on Craigslist ? Yea, lets open an Adoption/Abortion section on craigslist.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #74 - 12/07/19 at 07:19:09

Herre you go - lets outlaw abortion except when keeping the fetus risks the woman's life (or rape).  And then: (1) When the child is born, the mother can choose to raise the child,(right of first refusal) (2)the biological father may choose to do so, or (3) the government can take custody through child services.
and the tiny caveat, if the mother chooses to raise the child, the father gets to support it until the child is 16 years old.  If the mom passes the child to bi dad, she gets to help fund child for 16 years.  If the state gets the child, we all fund the child for21 years. Grin  OH, and since we are requiring mom to carry child, she gets paid for doing so.  The state would garnish the wage of daddy for the last 3 months of the pregnancy. Grin Grin Grin  Its called responsibility ye holy rollers men are menfolks Shocked

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:16:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Keep abortion legal......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.