BIG house........ (Read 22 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
BIG house........
12/06/19 at 16:51:01

But Mr. President, do you need all that room, I mean, consider its green footprint????

Will you keep the thermostat at 90 in the summer, and 33 degrees,  in the winter, for a carbon offset?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-are-buying-15m-estate...

« Last Edit: 12/09/19 at 08:01:55 by verslagen1 »  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: BIG house........
Reply #1 - 12/06/19 at 17:25:26

Yes, and he just invested 11M in a property that will soon be consumed by the ocean due to climate change....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 12/06/19 at 17:36:35

Bloomberg is another degenerate hypocrite democrat who supports climate change initiatives as long as he doesn't have to himself.   Do you remember when he encourage public transportation....

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-fabulous-life-of-michael-bloomberg-the-ei...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 12/06/19 at 17:49:22

Let me just save folk some time....which, is energy, which, means, I did some green good.....today, ok pg.

YOU ARE A LIAR.....and I don't want to even deal with you anymore....idiot, bum fruck, bhole....

Ok....we are all set.  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/07/19 at 05:43:09

pg wrote on 12/06/19 at 17:25:26:
Yes, and he just invested 11M in a property that will soon be consumed by the ocean due to climate change....

Best regards,

True, and if that little Swedish puppet Greta extends her 15 minutes a little longer until she's old enough to cash in big tme, she'll be his neighbor.

Look, none of these people really believe the nonsense they spew about ocean levels, lifeless seashores, massive hurricanes on a regular basis destroying coastal communities.

Picture a beautiful mountain with stunning views and developers are offering custom built mansions. Ultra rich and movie stars are lining up to build. Then the mountain rumbles......its a dormant volcano not quite so dormant anymore. Geologists report that within 30 years, its a virtue certainly that lava will flow and cover 2/3's of the landscape up to 2 1/2 feet. All those rich and famous pull out and the project crumbles. Why? Because they really believe it would be a foolish, not to mention personally dangerous, investment.

Obama doesn't really believe the ocean is going to rise 3-6 feet. Neither do all the others who invest in a 50-75 year home. And when little Greta makes her millions, neither will she.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 12/07/19 at 06:24:12

Good find. Yea, we need to use electric and spend more and more $$ getting less and less, while they make out like bandits. Hey, I don't get all the positive attention one Suzuki model is getting, I want to make out like a savage. Or a Katana ? Or a GS500. Yea I wanna make out like a GS500. Awesome.

This whole "climate change reform" system seems rather preachy and berating of the people who can manage the least. Not to mention Every illegal I know runs an under the table landscaping or handyman style business and drives a rusty old Ford or chevy truck. Guaranteed 8 miles a gal. The blackest (thinking opposite of green is black, besides carbon is black) thing you can do.

Now 11 mil mansion when its eaten by the ocean, gets covered by the tax payer when Fannie mae has to be bailed out, because it will be sold as a "CDO" and we get to insure it. So he's not invested in much of anything past the leg work to find the place. We have.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:23:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › BIG house........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.