Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Has Trump broken a law with the alleged bribery? (Read 169 times)
DesertCat

Re: Has Trump broken a law with the alleged briber
Reply #15 - 11/30/19 at 10:00:39

I regret starting this thread.  All I wanted to know was the laws (if any) Trump had violated.  It was non-political. Oh well,  I learned my lesson.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 11/30/19 at 10:44:10

DesertCat wrote on 11/30/19 at 10:00:39:
I regret starting this thread.  All I wanted to know was the laws (if any) Trump had violated.  It was non-political. Oh well,  I learned my lesson.

well no one brought up global warming.....yet  Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 11/30/19 at 10:46:47

Mavigogun wrote on 11/30/19 at 08:28:59:
raydawg wrote on 11/30/19 at 08:17:47:
Oh....glad you now agree what Obama did/said, when he thought no one was listening....was wrong too, cool.

Refusing-to-get-the-point and deflection is part and parcel of the debasement you now perform daily on behalf of this President.

Wrong again buddy.....Bloomberg is now my choice, not as good Schultz, but he has shown he will work with both sides of the political spectrum....

Like you, I just love pointing out your hypocrisies, and rubbing your face in it.....
Thanks for turning me on to this trick  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/30/19 at 11:21:27

1) Any topic which involves Trump (or any President) is political.
2) No one is guilty of a crime until they've been adjudicated. When a Prosecutor brings a charge against someone, it is their opinion that petson has violated a law.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 11/30/19 at 11:22:15

Wrong again buddy.....Bloomberg is now my choice, not as good Schultz, but he has shown he will work with both sides of the political spectrum....

Seriously?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 11/30/19 at 11:27:15

No Regerts now buddy. Tough bikers like us don't have no regerts now.
Might as well get that tattoed on. Just give our tattoo artist a candy bar before they start OK.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/30/19 at 11:36:56

"Oh please Eegore, you know what I meant."

My understanding is that you meant all parts of the post you referenced were incorrect except the part you quoted.

Since the provided link regarding Obstruction of Justice is Wiki and thus popular opinion, not verified fact, there may be incorrect information contained within it.

I was asking what part you felt was incorrect.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #22 - 11/30/19 at 12:13:05

Normally I'd let this pass but I have to call you out on your above comment because it's complete and utter bollox isn't it. The original question itself was just trolling, which in itself is fine, I mean most threads here are, however to try and now get on your little high horsey and take a ride up the high road is insufferably boring.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 11/30/19 at 12:35:21

"The original question itself was just trolling"

Yeah because it's not possible for someone to just ask a question because they have a question?

I actually had an answer to this because I know a number of people who have the exact same question, primarily because they don't follow US politics so a lot of it is genuinely foreign in concept or new to them.

Not everything here is subterfuge, trolling, obnoxious garbage, or somehow emotionally charged.  Maybe for some, but not for all.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #24 - 11/30/19 at 12:50:46

@Eegore,

Let me explain further, on the face of it the original question is fine, and that is how I took it. It was  his second comment which I took exception to and I stand by my post. Eegore, you need to understand my posts more before your hair trigger reactions.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 11/30/19 at 12:55:59

"The original question itself was just trolling"

I also stand by my post.  I know you are commenting about his second post, but I don't believe that the substance of the second post means the first "was just trolling".

Not everything here is subterfuge, trolling, obnoxious garbage, or somehow emotionally charged.  Maybe for some, but not for all.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #26 - 11/30/19 at 13:03:14

@Eegore,

Ok let me further further explain... The original post is purportedly a genuine question without innuendo or subterfuge yet if this were in fact true and someone wanted to know the answer to that question they would not come to an obviously rabid ultra partisan political forum to ask the question.

Included in the original question is the implication that there must be an actual crime committed when in fact impeachment is not a criminal proceeding. Clinton was caught lying to congress which is a crime but that's not what they tried to get him on.

But I let all that go for the reasons you state, but the follow up "I've learned my lesson" is risible.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #27 - 11/30/19 at 14:00:47

In fact the best answer is, should Trump the President of the most powerful nation on Earth, be allowed to wield arbitrary power?

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/stop-saying-that-impeachment-is-...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 11/30/19 at 14:28:28

He doesn't....if it was true, he's already pushed the nuke button, like so many predicted.....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just outta try and beat him in the election, let folk decide, not pundits or politicos.

Sounds pretty simple.

remember when Trump was whinnying prior to the outcome, about Russia interfering, and everyone pooh poohed him....
Hillary even asked him if he's accept the results/outcome, in the debates...

Life can be so darn funny, how devious means trap themselves, in their own doings.....

So, we should look at Hunter's tax returns, just too make sure he pays his child the right amount, didn't hide any extra rubles or yen  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 12/02/19 at 12:44:02

DesertCat - such is the way of the Tall Table.

Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:23:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Has Trump broken a law with the alleged bribery?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.