Look...you must. (Read 177 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Look...you must.
Reply #30 - 11/27/19 at 05:48:39

NHLycan wrote on 11/27/19 at 04:13:51:
We're back to discussing the relative roundness of the Earth, it seems.

Here's 2¢.

If you don't believe the president broke the law, I won't debate you. There's no need.
You fall into one of two buckets, crazy or liar.
Neither of those groups is fixable. They are immune to facts.

If you're crazy, I should and do pity you. Full stop. For all I know, you've a brain tumor. Agitating the nuts prosper no one.

If you're a liar, I can speculate endlessly as to your motivation. Are you actually a traitor? Or a Russian patriot? Run of the mill nihilist?
Something less sinister? Suffering from the predictable cognitive decline brought on by a combination of Fox News, high blood pressure and diabetes? You tell me.

If there's a world out there where it matters which one of those you are, well sorry, but this isn't it. You either gave up your humanity or had it taken away.

I'm of the habit to pour these two buckets of uselessness; crazy and dishonest, together down the drain.

If you disagree, I get that. There's certainly a value in dragging as many people as possible back from where Fantasy Land Lane and Bullshit Boulevard intersect. I applaud those who dedicate a portion of their time to this sort of rehabilitation. Kudos.  I just decline to do so. Like brain surgery, it's not a skill that I possess.

Warmest regards,

Beautiful NHL!.... Simply....Beautiful!

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Look...you must.
Reply #31 - 11/27/19 at 06:01:08

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/19 at 04:54:10:
I imagine-

Your basis for too much, Mark.   NHLycan's got your number.

You've built this impression, Mark- you are in control of the impression you make.   Proclaiming yourself well reasoned and considerate is like declaring yourself the winner of a race far from the finish line as others run past.   Everybody can see your position- it's up to you to change it.   If you can.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 08:19:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Look...you must.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.