Send Topic Print
3 yesrs later (Read 13 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

3 yesrs later
11/25/19 at 10:32:40

https://nypost.com/2019/11/23/rust-belt-voters-on-trump-id-vote-for-him-again-in
-a-heartbeat/

The findings in this article, where they went back after three years and found no change in a group of two dozen or so people,  strikes me as having a high likelihood of being repeated in more places than not. In my travels, I've not seen any indications there's a ground swell of movement away from Trump on the part of those who supported him the first time around. I agree with this article that, if anything, support for Trump in those five or six key states is more likely than not to be higher than in 2016.

The Democrats and media refused to acknowledge why they lost in 2016 and it's looking like its too late now even if they did have an honest come to Jesus conversion.

I'm not committing to this thought but I'm wondering if the ONLY Democrat who stands at least a small chance is Amy Klobuchar. She's the least crazy one in a room full of crazies. She's the only one who scares me in a one on one.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: 3 yesrs later
Reply #1 - 11/25/19 at 10:51:13

WebsterMark wrote on 11/25/19 at 10:32:40:
In my travels, I've not seen any indications-

You've demonstrated an impressive capacity to not see, without question.

I'm not committing to this thought-

Again, no surprise, as you have a long history of not standing behind what you say here.

She's the only one who scares me in a one on one.

As judged from your consistent denigration of strong women, I don't doubt that -at all.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 07:07:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 3 yesrs later

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.