Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump's bizarre letter to Erdogan (Read 185 times)
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Trump's bizarre letter to Erdogan
Reply #30 - 10/22/19 at 09:13:56

The subject of this thread isn't just these idiotic words-

Dear Mr. President:

Let’s work out a good deal! You don’t want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I don’t want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I’ve already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don’t let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don’t happen. Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,

Donald Trump

-it's the admission the letter represents:  Trump knew his retreat and abandonment of our allies would result in catastrophe for the Kurds, US stature and regard, and HUGE win for Putin.   The letter was a chest-beating provocation to assure the outcome.

Here, I'll demonstrate:

Dear Mark:

Let’s work out a good change for democracy! You don’t want to be responsible for destroying the Republic, and I don’t want to be responsible for destroying the INCEL community. I’ve already given you a little sample with respect to Harvey Weinstein.

I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don’t let the world down. You can make a great change. Nancy Pelosi is willing to negotiate with you, and she is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of her letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as a traitor to the Union if good things don’t happen. Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,

Christopher

See?   Effective only as incitement- and pandering to the basest of bases.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #31 - 10/22/19 at 13:56:41

Nothing on Trump's twit feed today except ...

Fall is here! Come enjoy the beautiful White House Garden tours this weekend!

In other words. LOOK! => a squirrel.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1185345522833481728

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #32 - 10/22/19 at 14:01:32

Melania hacked his account and changed his password...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 14:26:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump's bizarre letter to Erdogan

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.