Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Almost had a JOGcident... (Read 145 times)
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Almost had a JOGcident...
Reply #15 - 09/08/19 at 21:31:02

I had a young feller do a left turn from the right lane in front of me today .   I was in the left turn lane and he crossed three lanes to complete the turn before I did.  For my part the turn was super easy off a 5 lane road with about 75 degree of angle , I didn't even slow down from my 35 mph  roll in.  Till this car shows up from the right side out of no-where going into the same new lane as I was aimed for.   If I hadn't got on the front brake all the way then his front door might have bent my forks as I came into his car through the side window right on top of him.  
It made me mad at the time , he pulled over and stopped as I blew the horn and shouted something I shouldn't repeat at him !    
But
What can ya do with the idiots out there ???  Undecided

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Re: Almost had a JOGcident...
Reply #16 - 09/08/19 at 23:14:17

I haven't read any of this. Hope JOG isnt injured. But the only picture in my mind when I see "Jogcident" is JOG in a yellow rubber rain coat and hat laying in his driveway pinned by his Savage. Ok maybe I should read it , not !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/05/24 at 02:20:59

General CategoryThe Cafe › Almost had a JOGcident...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.