Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
Send Topic Print
At Least 9 Dead In Dayton (Read 1052 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: At Least 9 Dead In Dayton
Reply #120 - 08/08/19 at 12:21:02

WebsterMark wrote on 08/08/19 at 11:53:11:
Look, I know you are a serial liar, but lets get this straight. When you say hundreds of mass shootings this year in a conversation about El Paso and Dayton, you are lying. You are holding up an apple and an orange and tring to blow smoke up everyone's a$$.

Am I?  Gee, name calling is your hallmark lately, isn't it?  

Well, it's not like I'm making up stats like you are - but hey, pointing fingers is the conservative way, right?

Here you go, mark - see these stats and ignore them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mass-shootings-2019-more-mass-shootings-than-days...

http://time.com/4965022/deadliest-mass-shooting-us-history/

And, since you like excel so much, here's a little CSV list for ya:

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQBEbQoWMn_P81DuwmlQC0_jr2sJDz...

So now, why don't you ignore the fact that we have the most guns and the most mass shootings on the planet and be done, hmm?  

SMH

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #121 - 08/08/19 at 12:22:24

raydawg wrote on 08/08/19 at 12:12:44:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/08/19 at 11:53:11:
Look, I know you are a serial liar, but lets get this straight. When you say hundreds of mass shootings this year in a conversation about El Paso and Dayton, you are lying. You are holding up an apple and an orange and tring to blow smoke up everyone's a$$.

Not true Web...he kisses Bot's  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Why can't you just dialogue like a adult, without the need to be a smart arse.....you just really need attention I guess.
Useless, just like tits on a man.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #122 - 08/08/19 at 12:32:30

Personal attacks, DaWg
That post contributes nothing,.. posted exclusively to personally attack Tn'T.

Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #123 - 08/08/19 at 12:46:05

Well, it's not like I'm making up stats like you are -
I didn't make up any stats. I said, as anyone who read it would understand, 99.9999% is an exaggeration intended to point out a fact. Like say someone's as big as a mountain.
The other numbers I said were guesses. As it turns out pretty darn good ones, but guesses none the less.
Again, you and truth have a strained relationship....

August 6, 2019  Detroit, Michigan  0  4  4  Four people were shot and injured after a dispute.[11]  
From your link. This is not a mass shootings when the discussion is about random mass shootings like El Paso. The only reason why anyone would try to include this is the conversation is because they are trying to be dishonest.
Do you really think a conversation where 4 people were shot and injured belongs in a conversation about El Paso, Dayton, Las Vegas etc....?

Who doesn't like Excel?...
Again, not the same.
There have not been 200+ RANDOM mass shootings like the ones that have brought the topic of RANDOM mass shootings to the forefront.

I try not to put you down and point out your stupidity and ignorance, but Jesus man....make it harder for me! For crying out loud.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #124 - 08/08/19 at 12:48:55

So now, why don't you ignore the fact that we have the most guns and the most mass shootings on the planet and be done, hmm?  

Never, ever denied that. I'd be shocked and suspicious if someone said otherwise. I would suspect that someone with your intellect was making stuff up to prove a falsehood if they said that.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #125 - 08/08/19 at 12:50:14

Serowbot wrote on 08/08/19 at 12:32:30:
Personal attacks, DaWg
That post contributes nothing,.. posted exclusively to personally attack Tn'T.

Serow

Even Sew must be getting tired of TT's lies, he posted Raw's shot again in TT's favorite Blue and even bolded it, to make a point!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #126 - 08/08/19 at 12:58:09

I left it up, so you guys wouldn't accuse me of making things up.
It's childish.
...and you're a part of it too, Web.
Dawg's just following your lead.

Serow

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #127 - 08/08/19 at 13:25:29

So looking at that spreadsheet...
filtering on rifles and 2019 there are 3 events.
3/15 million = 99.99998%
3/55 million = 99.999995%

WebsterMark wrote on 08/08/19 at 12:46:05:
I didn't make up any stats. I said, as anyone who read it would understand, 99.9999% is an exaggeration intended to point out a fact. Like say someone's as big as a mountain.

As it turns out, not an exaggeration.

T And T Garage wrote on 08/08/19 at 10:45:03:
I actually think it's sad that you live in ignorance to the world around you.  There have been hundreds of mass shootings this year alone - that's a fact mark - a fact.  I guess you can be thankful that you weren't involved in one, huh?[/color]

According to mother jones, only 7 total this year.  So this can be considered an exaggeration.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #128 - 08/08/19 at 14:20:19

No, you were lying. (see how that works, mark?)

The other numbers I said were guesses.

You didn't set out that they were guesses from the start - you stated them as facts (see how that works, mark?)

As it turns out pretty darn good ones, but guesses none the less.
Again, you and truth have a strained relationship....

Nope, we're on a first name basis.  You somehow think that there are 50 million assault rifles out there among the 300 million.  You are wrong, and you are lying about it. (see how that works, mark?)

August 6, 2019  Detroit, Michigan  0  4  4  Four people were shot and injured after a dispute.[11]  
From your link. This is not a mass shootings when the discussion is about random mass shootings like El Paso. The only reason why anyone would try to include this is the conversation is because they are trying to be dishonest.
Do you really think a conversation where 4 people were shot and injured belongs in a conversation about El Paso, Dayton, Las Vegas etc....?

Who doesn't like Excel?...
Again, not the same.
There have not been 200+ RANDOM mass shootings like the ones that have brought the topic of RANDOM mass shootings to the forefront.

My facts are facts.  You were wrong and lied about it. (see how that works, mark?)

I try not to put you down and point out your stupidity and ignorance, but Jesus man....make it harder for me! For crying out loud.....

You can't put me down unless you lie about it (see how that works, mark?)

T&T - FTW!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #129 - 08/08/19 at 14:29:13

No Bot....you let so many slights thru your censoring, that agree with your own beliefs, and you fault others for employing the same snark.

You shut down debate, just like the left has done for decades with their PC doctrine to the point things have reached a fever pitch....
Because its folk like you who won't even entertain other viewpoints, and then you say others are intolerant, etc....
That is what is driving so much push back out in the big bad world....
You can't stand to be challenged, that is the reality of why we are where we are today.

Look, you threatened to leave the states if Trump won, how lame, and you are still here...WHY?

One jerk snap man with a GIANT ego, and to me, many major personality defects, has the ability, capacity, to change, all by himself, the united states...come on, that just isn't possible....
You guys play fear, always have, folks are getting wiser, and getting really tired of it....  

Now he is talking to the masses in code.....how sad.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #130 - 08/08/19 at 14:33:49

verslagen1 wrote on 08/08/19 at 13:25:29:
So looking at that spreadsheet...
filtering on rifles and 2019 there are 3 events.
3/15 million = 99.99998%
3/55 million = 99.999995%

As it turns out, not an exaggeration.

T And T Garage wrote on 08/08/19 at 10:45:03:
I actually think it's sad that you live in ignorance to the world around you.  There have been hundreds of mass shootings this year alone - that's a fact mark - a fact.  I guess you can be thankful that you weren't involved in one, huh?[/color]

According to mother jones, only 7 total this year.  So this can be considered an exaggeration.

Well, sadly, Mother Jones' guidelines are far different than most:

Here is a description of the criteria we use:

The perpetrator took the lives of at least four people.
A 2008 FBI report identifies an individual as a mass murderer—versus a spree killer or a serial killer—if he kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location. (*In 2013, the US government’s fatality baseline was revised down to three.)
The killings were carried out by a lone shooter. (Except in the case of the Columbine massacre and the Westside Middle School killings, which involved two shooters.)

The shootings occurred in a public place.
(Except in the case of a party on private property in Crandon, Wisconsin, and another in Seattle, where crowds of strangers had gathered, essentially constituting a public crowd.) Crimes primarily related to gang activity or armed robbery are not included, nor are mass killings that took place in private homes (often stemming from domestic violence).

Perpetrators who died or were wounded during the attack are not included in the victim tallies.

We included a handful of cases also known as “spree killings“
cases in which the killings occurred in more than one location, but still over a short period of time, that otherwise fit the above criteria.

Then we have Snopes:

The United States had 251 mass shootings during the first 216 days of 2019.

What's True
When "mass shooting" is defined as an incident in which four or more people are shot, the U.S. had 251 such incidents in the first 216 days of 2019.

What's False
No set definition exists for "mass shooting." As such, the number of incidents varies greatly depending on the criteria used to count them.

Again - T&T - FTW!

Thank you!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #131 - 08/08/19 at 15:06:45

raydawg wrote on 08/08/19 at 14:29:13:
No Bot....you let so many slights thru your censoring, that agree with your own beliefs, and you fault others for employing the same snark.

You shut down debate, just like the left has done for decades with their PC doctrine to the point things have reached a fever pitch....
Because its folk like you who won't even entertain other viewpoints, and then you say others are intolerant, etc....
That is what is driving so much push back out in the big bad world....
You can't stand to be challenged, that is the reality of why we are where we are today.

Look, you threatened to leave the states if Trump won, how lame, and you are still here...WHY?

One jerk snap man with a GIANT ego, and to me, many major personality defects, has the ability, capacity, to change, all by himself, the united states...come on, that just isn't possible....
You guys play fear, always have, folks are getting wiser, and getting really tired of it....  

Now he is talking to the masses in code.....how sad.

Quite a load you let loose there...
All BS...
Just don't make personal attacks or insults.

Sero

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #132 - 08/08/19 at 15:28:24

T And T Garage wrote on 08/08/19 at 05:46:50:
 Licensing at the federal level and a few other federal regulations should be enacted.  

Again, for the umpteenth time.
Exactly what do you propose ?
Which is NOT in the 6 page FEDERAL form one must fill out, and NOT LIE on, every time they buy a gun.
And the Background Check required on Every Gun Purchase, which is regulated by the FBI, which last I checked, it was still a Federal Gov agency.

It should not be easier to legally get a gun than it is to legally drive a car.

Not even remotely close to being true.

(Well unless you are talking about certain back streets of Chicago)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #133 - 08/08/19 at 15:30:08

T And T Garage wrote on 08/08/19 at 14:33:49:
Well, sadly, Mother Jones' guidelines are far different than most:

Here is a description of the criteria we use:

The perpetrator took the lives of at least four people.

Then we have Snopes:

[b]The United States had 251 mass shootings during the first 216 days of 2019.

[i]What's True

When "mass shooting" is defined as an incident in which four or more people are shot, the U.S. had 251 such incidents in the first 216 days of 2019.

What's False
No set definition exists for "mass shooting." As such, the number of incidents varies greatly depending on the criteria used to count them.

Again - T&T - FTW!

Thank you!

Don't hurt yourself running around with those goalposts.   Grin

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #134 - 08/08/19 at 15:50:12

MnSpring wrote on 08/08/19 at 15:28:24:
T And T Garage wrote on 08/08/19 at 05:46:50:
 Licensing at the federal level and a few other federal regulations should be enacted.  

Again, for the umpteenth time.
Exactly what do you propose ?
Which is NOT in the 6 page FEDERAL form one must fill out, and NOT LIE on, every time they buy a gun.
And the Background Check required on Every Gun Purchase, which is regulated by the FBI, which last I checked, it was still a Federal Gov agency.

It should not be easier to legally get a gun than it is to legally drive a car.

Not even remotely close to being true.

Yes, it is - in Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin and several other states.

(Well unless you are talking about certain back streets of Chicago)

Not to worry, mn.  I'm not going to have this conversation with you.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/03/24 at 06:23:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › At Least 9 Dead In Dayton

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.