YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Behave
08/01/19 at 14:13:05

Tired of this.

All of today's posts are temporarily hidden.
Start new ones,.. and be civil.
You go too far.  
For all the whining, you know you like it here, because you spend a lot of time here.
Let's not ruin it.

Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Behave
Reply #1 - 08/01/19 at 15:03:05

You behave......FIRST, are we will just keep emulating you until you irk ruins a mans ability to earn income from his site.

You started the fire......own it.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/01/19 at 15:18:02

I'm letting you be childish.
Own that.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/01/19 at 15:37:22

oh...what kinda tittie was that before?

You are so predictable...things go south on your kind and you want to stymie any exchange, just like PC..... you push as censorship.

You can dish it out just fine, but you get all limp when the tables are turned...it is exactly why you hate Trump so much you are willing to ruin our country in trying to get him....

Block or censor me, I could care less....this is YOUR whole world, not mine.

SMH.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/01/19 at 16:13:19

If you didn't care you wouldn't bother to respond.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/02/19 at 04:48:27

So you basically threw open your skirts and let the little child hide again? Nice.

Ok, that's your prerogative as moderator. You can shield whomever you want I guess. Sort of like bringing a handicapped child into a football game and all the other players pretend to play so the little kid can run down the middle to the endzone.

That's fine, I can get behind that. I'll go along and pretend.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/02/19 at 04:58:56

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/19 at 04:48:27:
So you basically threw open your skirts and let the little child hide again? Nice.

Ok, that's your prerogative as moderator. You can shield whomever you want I guess. Sort of like bringing a handicapped child into a football game and all the other players pretend to play so the little kid can run down the middle to the endzone.

That's fine, I can get behind that. I'll go along and pretend.

Just a quick reminder mark, you were the one calling me and Sero a Fxxx.

So, there's that.

Like melania says, be better.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 08/02/19 at 06:36:15

Evidently I missed a fun filled day, can someone cue me in?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/02/19 at 06:46:13

Same thing it always is.  People insult each other and then point out that someone else did it too, or first, or worse, then a moderator does something about it and people complain about that too.

They stop for maybe an hour and slowly re-start the cycle of personal denigration until a moderator does something again.  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 08/02/19 at 07:13:52

Eegore wrote on 08/02/19 at 06:46:13:
 Same thing it always is.  People insult each other and then point out that someone else did it too, or first, or worse, then a moderator does something about it and people complain about that too.

They stop for maybe an hour and slowly re-start the cycle of personal denigration until a moderator does something again.  

It's the circle of life... Grin

All posts are now unhidden,  Play nice

Serow

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/02/19 at 07:23:56

Serowbot wrote on 08/02/19 at 07:13:52:

It's the circle of life... Grin

All posts are now unhidden,  Play nice

Serow

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 08/02/19 at 08:16:43

Eegore wrote on 08/01/19 at 16:13:19:
 If you didn't care you wouldn't bother to respond.

OK....DR. Phil....... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Its a matter of speech, goodness dude, you must be one heck of a laugh in real life  Roll Eyes

I can't tell you how many times I have posted on here that ALL of us have a common trait of caring and that is why we are more passionate about these things....  

The ones that really don't care about this stuff, to the degree WE do......don't post.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/02/19 at 08:37:16

Not exactly.....

Cliff Notes: Sew repeated a story long proven false that an ad run by Sarah Palin's political committee was directly, or in some lessor manner, responsible for pushing Jarad Loughner over the edge and he shot Congresswoman Giffords in a fit of political rage.

I pointed out to Sew that lie had been completely disproven for years. (Loughner was apolitical, never saw the ad and year before anyone had every heard of Sarah Palin, had already written notes about shooting Giffords)

Sew, to his credit, admitted his error and as much as we do on here, somewhat apologized. However, the child who often hides behind his skirts doubled down on the story. When I pointed out the complete falsehoods, he refused to admit and or acknowledge that he was essentially arguing 2+2=5 when everyone could see it was 4.

Not caring in the least, I repeatedly referred to my Chicago friend with exactly what he is with excessive xxxx words. Sew did what he does which is to offer as much protection as possible to our Chicago friend and shut down all the threads.

That's a summary. That's it as far as I'm concerned. I've no more to say on the topic unless the lie gets brought up as truth again.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 08/02/19 at 08:51:11

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/19 at 08:37:16:

Not exactly.....

Cliff Notes: Sew repeated a story long proven false that an ad run by Sarah Palin's political committee was directly, or in some lessor manner, responsible for pushing Jarad Loughner over the edge and he shot Congresswoman Giffords in a fit of political rage.

I pointed out to Sew that lie had been completely disproven for years. (Loughner was apolitical, never saw the ad and year before anyone had every heard of Sarah Palin, had already written notes about shooting Giffords)

Sew, to his credit, admitted his error and as much as we do on here, somewhat apologized. However, the child who often hides behind his skirts doubled down on the story. When I pointed out the complete falsehoods, he refused to admit and or acknowledge that he was essentially arguing 2+2=5 when everyone could see it was 4.

Not caring in the least, I repeatedly referred to my Chicago friend with exactly what he is with excessive xxxx words. Sew did what he does which is to offer as much protection as possible to our Chicago friend and shut down all the threads.

That's a summary. That's it as far as I'm concerned. I've no more to say on the topic unless the lie gets brought up as truth again.

Perfect.......

SAME OLD SHEET.....different day.

And, the titties are still tuff  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/02/19 at 08:52:06

So glad we're moving on.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home