T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

My Kind Of Chant
08/02/19 at 09:43:58

LOCK HIM UP

So, this happened:

KENTUCKY MAN PUNCHES ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTER SEVERAL TIMES IN THE FACE, CROWD CHANTS 'LOCK HIM UP'

A man who was protesting against President Donald Trump outside the Cincinnati arena where he was holding a rally was punched in the face multiple times. Video of the incident has been shared widely on social media.

Mike Alter, 61, was outside the U.S. Bank Arena as part of a peaceful protest with a group of others who shouted anti-Trump chants on Thursday night. But things took a violent turn when 29-year-old Dallas Frazier emerged from the pickup truck in which he was a passenger and confronted Alter, before punching him in the head.

Alter told local news outlet WCPO that Frazier had started shouting at the protesters from the passenger seat of his vehicle. "These guys pulled up in the pickup truck, everyone was yelling back and forth at them," Alter said.

Police documents stated that Frazier, from Georgetown, Kentucky, got out of the car, stated "you want some?" and then struck the victim multiple times in the face," according to WCPO.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-ohio-protester-assault-cincinnati-1452260

But yeah, those trump supporters aren't violent, are they??  <<<sarcasm

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: My Kind Of Chant
Reply #1 - 08/02/19 at 09:54:30

Yeah but we can just Google up some situations where Trump supporters were attacked, claim without evidence that the ratio of Trump Supporter victims is higher and just have a good ol' fashioned internet article war.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/02/19 at 09:59:09

Eegore wrote on 08/02/19 at 09:54:30:
 Yeah but we can just Google up some situations where Trump supporters were attacked, claim without evidence that the ratio of Trump Supporter victims is higher and just have a good ol' fashioned internet article war.

LOL - touche Eegore!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/02/19 at 10:00:07

Example.......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/02/19 at 10:02:57

"Example....... "

Here's an easy one:

https://www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com/

IP Logged
Pages: 1