Send Topic Print
Latest Debate (Read 36 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Latest Debate
07/31/19 at 03:20:12

I’m out of town back to work in the beautiful city of Nashville TN but saw part of the debate.

My prediction from a couple months ago still stands. With crazy ideas like Medicare for all and decriminalizing illegal border crossings,  Trump’s 2020 chances get better. Also, my thoughts about Klobuchar are even more clear. She blew her chance last debate to seem like the only normal one in the clown car.

Sorry but millions of people with company healthcare are not going to vote to go on Medicare while in their 30 or 40’s. Doesn’t matter what they end up calling it, the Medicare term will stick and those who are working are gonna say no to that.

Same with decriminalizing borders. Hell next time I return from overseas, I’ll keep my passport tucked away? skip the customs line and I’ll let you know how that goes....

I read an interesting statistic yesterday, only 22% of Americans are on Twitter and 80% of the tweets come from 10% of the users. Why is this important? Because it appears all the Democratic candidates believe the people on social media represent the vast majority of the country but they don’t. Let’s face it, everyone on this forum is an anomaly. We don’t represent mass populations at all. We are the outliers.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Latest Debate
Reply #1 - 07/31/19 at 07:09:52

Bernie's toast.....

His day has come and gone, he, like Trump, benefited from the ugliness, unfitness, and just outright disgust with Hillary.

On his own now, he will fade except with those still clinging to what almost was....

Warren and Biden will be the last two standing.

The academia/elitist left is going to keep pulling that party further left, to a point something will have to give, Tonight should reveal more of that.

They preach working across the isle, that we are a melting pot, yada, yada, yada, however, you see the truth is they are NOT about inclusion, NO, but about being inclusive, with only their beliefs allowed

ISIS like baby  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 07/31/19 at 07:47:52

BTW.....what was missing, nothing about impeachment.

Nothing about paying off student loans.

Russia meddling.

China.

Pretty much just sit back and let the goverment take care of you......

Like Chicago, Baltimore, San Francisco, Los Angles, Seattle.....etc, etc, etc....

GREAT resume there I tell ya.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 07/31/19 at 08:42:27

WebsterMark wrote on 07/31/19 at 03:20:12:
"... thoughts about Klobuchar are even more clear. She blew her chance last debate to seem like the only normal one in the clown car ..."

A Note about ‘Hand Out Amy’.

She was elected ONLY, because her father had his name printed in big letters in the local daily paper, every day, as a columnist, for 30+ years
She is at every, ‘disaster’, standing next to a river, which is a public park, which a picnic table is partly submersed. Which happens EVERY SPRING.
She is ONLY in the race, to collect donations, then after she drops out, those donations go into her pocket.
This is the reason for her nickname.
Not that she hands out money.
It’s SHE, that has her ‘hand out’.

Now before the UL, FDS’s get their panties in a bunch, this is ALL failed politicians.
(Heck of a job, just, ‘running’, exactly how AOC got elected)
Yea the new law says they can only contribute the dollars to a charity, return the money to contributors, hold on to it for a future election, or donate it to their designated party.

AFTER, paying bills, debts, expenses, AND, Their personal Wages.
And their are NO limits on those.

Donations to a ‘charity or political party’, results in that, ‘charity or political party’ paying them a speaking fee for some speech somewhere.

Now that the law changed, failed politicians can not directly buy a couple of Lamborghini’s, with the leftover money.
They have to, ‘wash’ it, before they put it in their pocket.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/31/19 at 10:40:59

Don't know that much about her. I do remember the Kavanaugh hearings and Brett Kavanaugh's look of what might best be described as heartbroken face when she questioned him. His response was shock that after what he thought was(and probably was) a genuine open dialogue between them in her office, that when the camera was on her and the Democratic warriors had pieced together all their lies about him, she descended to subhuman level. All politicians are disingenuous to one degree or another but she took it to a new level. No need to rejoice when most of these clowns eventually drop out of the race but I confess their will a big smile when that b!tch slinks away.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/01/19 at 04:43:10

In between a Tiger Woods special and my first ride on a motorcycle since my head injury, I caught some of the second group of clowns piling  out of their little blue car to go after the old man and the woman of color.....

Lots of funny stuff. One dude said "nobody on this stage would seperate children from their parents....." aw... hello former Mr Vice President who along with his boss Hopey-Change started that. Not to mention the Senators on that stage who said nothing at the time..... but I digress.

Might have to rethink Cruella De Harris. She looked way outta place. One of white girls basically picked up that woman of color and tossed her off the top of a building.... Well, I'm not sure of the rules, if you're from Hawaii, do you get to claim yourself a wman of color? Help me out leftist, I need a ruling here....

Biden looked like an old, tired man showing up at a church workday to rake leaves when there's no way he ought to be out in the sun like that. I mean hell, he plenty of raking in the past, no need to get out on a hot Saturday morning.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 20:23:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Latest Debate

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.