Well, well........ (Read 10 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Well, well........
08/01/19 at 07:47:43

Can you imagine when it gets real tough....????

Sorry Libs, I know you can't respond to this, denial works better at maintaining your ignorance of the reality of truth....

Kinda really puts the border crap and spew into perspective, but hey...sound bites can fool so many dupes.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough and his colleagues were up in arms Thursday morning after the second night of the Democratic presidential debate in Detroit, lashing out at the candidates for making former President Barack Obama a bigger target than Donald Trump.

Scarborough and his wife and co-host, Mika Brzezinski, marveled at the start of their show at Democrats like Sens. Kamala Harris and Cory Booker going after the 44th president as they tried to score points against Joe Biden, the current front-runner.

The Obama administration took criticism during the debate for its deportations of illegal immigrants and ObamaCare, among other things, as Brzezinski quipped that "apparently Barack Obama is running for a third term ... and fellow Democrats are out in force to stop him ... while Donald Trump watches happily from the White House."

She noted former Attorney General Eric Holder's cautionary note to Democrats.

@EricHolder
To my fellow Democrats. Be wary of attacking the Obama record.  Build on it.  Expand it. But there is little to be gained - for you or the party - by attacking a very successful and still popular Democratic President.

Give me a break! What’s wrong with you people? You’re going up against Donald Trump, and you’re talking about defending ObamaCare as Republican talking points? Who is advising you?” he asked.

Later in the show, Rev. Al Sharpton agreed about the misguided nature of the criticism of Obama.

"This whole suicide mission of going after Barack Obama smells like desperation, and I think it certainly shows that some of them are just not ready for where they are," he said.

Yep, desperation is the word of the day.....why, Trump is so easy to beat, right?  

I still love you guys, I was once really lost in this world too, and I am no wizard, if I can find my way out of the darkness, so can you....

PEACE, just gotta be honest, first, and then it all starts to fall into place and you don't have to manipulate it anymore to make it work!  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Well, well........
Reply #1 - 08/01/19 at 08:25:00

I'm pretty sure that's racist.
Not sure Why, exactly, I just feel it,so
It's So. I have declared it so.
That I can't explain WHY, well, that doesn't change anything.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Well, well........
Reply #2 - 08/01/19 at 08:30:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/01/19 at 08:25:00:
I'm pretty sure that's racist.
Not sure Why, exactly, I just feel it,so
It's So. I have declared it so.
That I can't explain WHY, well, that doesn't change anything.

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they aren't true.
Grin Grin Grin

Funny huh.....they blame Obama for being like Trump, but steal Trumps economy and credit Obama.....

Strange conflicted folk I say  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 16:27:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Well, well........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.