Can you imagine...... (Read 10 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Can you imagine......
07/24/19 at 07:39:46

If Washington spent the time and energy on a real problem, like homelessness, instead of these Trump investigations, what we might accomplish....????   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I see Biden has moved back to a lead, while the others still can't pass him, which i believe says folks are tired of all the schemes in that party....

Which, if elected, I am sure we will then see another special prosecutor deployed to look into Papa Joe and Hunter's involvement with Russia.....

How many times have we've seen folks flip their arguments, for, or against, when their needs differ.....???

And it makes great revenue for the media, so you know they will push it too.....

Oh well, kids just left this morning, had a blast, 22 BIG crabs on the first day crabbing, already have over 6 pounds of cracked and clean crab frozen.....

Life is good, you guys worry and fight, I'll just live life and enjoy it....  Grin

Peace guys, try not to get worked up over the little stuff that makes no difference to the lives of most folks.... enjoy your summer, don't waste it fretting  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 17:32:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Can you imagine......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.