Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Get some popcorn! (Read 107 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Get some popcorn!
07/22/19 at 04:56:16

Conservative Army veteran Joe Biggs says he has “had enough of these masked Commie bastards attacking civilians” and will be hosting an anti-Antifa protest in Portland, where a journalist was recently attacked by the far-left radicals.

Biggs will be hosting the event with the Proud Boys and says that Three Percenters, Oathkeepers, Patriot Prayer, American Guard and other veterans and current military members will also be present to help keep the peace.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/joe-biggs-has-had-enough-of-these-ma...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Get some popcorn!
Reply #1 - 07/22/19 at 07:56:45

It's a Nazi hootenanny!...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/22/19 at 10:51:36

This guy is the genius that thinks he can convince people that one day the government has such an outstanding reach of power that anyone can be executed at a moment's notice without repercussion and then also give an at length interview about a supposedly extremely classified "Jade helm" operation.

Which is it?  The government will execute you and your family for speaking out of turn, or you can give public interviews disclosing detailed classified material?

In any case if the local public service isn't protecting citizens then it is up to the citizens to step up.  Antifa in Portland do need to be dealt with, so if he can pull this off good for him.  But I do expect some conspiracy to arise from it.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/22/19 at 11:31:50

pg wrote on 07/22/19 at 04:56:16:
Conservative Army veteran Joe Biggs says he has “had enough of these masked Commie bastards attacking civilians” and will be hosting an anti-Antifa protest in Portland, where a journalist was recently attacked by the far-left radicals.

Biggs will be hosting the event with the Proud Boys and says that Three Percenters, Oathkeepers, Patriot Prayer, American Guard and other veterans and current military members will also be present to help keep the peace.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/joe-biggs-has-had-enough-of-these-ma...

Best regards,

Ahh, joe biggs - from infowars.

'Nuff said.

Grin

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 07/22/19 at 12:09:11

T And T Garage wrote on 07/22/19 at 11:31:50:

Best regards,

'Nuff said.

Grin

That will be entertaining to watch antifa try to 'intimiadate' that crowd.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/22/19 at 12:36:31

pg wrote on 07/22/19 at 12:09:11:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/22/19 at 11:31:50:

Best regards,

'Nuff said.

Grin

That will be entertaining to watch antifa try to 'intimiadate' that crowd.  

Best regards,

No, I don't think it'll be entertaining at all.  I think that the likes of the proud boys and the other hitler youth won't even show up.

Thankfully, it'll be anticlimactic.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 07/22/19 at 13:06:15

Do you notice the antifa garbage only harass weak or individual targets?

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/22/19 at 13:40:35

pg wrote on 07/22/19 at 13:06:15:

Best regards,

No.  in fact, I see the violent offenders that claim allegiance to antifa to be looking for a fight wherever.  Like they did the last time the proud boys were out.

Antifa is not about violence.  Not sure why you can't understand that.

Maybe I should start equating the proud boys with all republicans - you know, to be fair.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 07/22/19 at 14:25:01

T And T Garage wrote on 07/22/19 at 13:40:35:

Best regards,

No.  in fact, I see the violent offenders that claim allegiance to antifa to be looking for a fight wherever.  Like they did the last time the proud boys were out.

Maybe I should start equating the proud boys with all republicans - you know, to be fair.

I don't support the proud boys and I am not a republican.  I don't support groups that harass and intimidate people.  I find Antifa reprehensible for the reasons previously stated.

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 07/22/19 at 15:02:53

pg wrote on 07/22/19 at 14:25:01:

Best regards,

I don't support the proud boys and I am not a republican.  

LOL - could've fooled me...

I don't support groups that harass and intimidate people.  I find Antifa reprehensible for the reasons previously stated.

Well, then I guess it's a good thing that antifa is an ideal, not a fixed group of people.  Think "motorcyclists" instead of "The Outlaws".

Being a "motorcyclist" is a state of mind.  Being an "Outlaw" put you in a 1% club.

Get it?

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 07/22/19 at 17:17:49

T And T Garage wrote on 07/22/19 at 15:02:53:
pg wrote on 07/22/19 at 14:25:01:

Best regards,

I don't support the proud boys and I am not a republican.  

LOL - could've fooled me...

Evidently, not that terribly difficult.

I don't support groups that harass and intimidate people.  I find Antifa reprehensible for the reasons previously stated.

Well, then I guess it's a good thing that antifa is an ideal, not a fixed group of people.  Think "motorcyclists" instead of "The Outlaws".

Being a "motorcyclist" is a state of mind.  Being an "Outlaw" put you in a 1% club.

Get it?

Best regards,

That is total BS, it is much more than an ideal.  It wasn't an ideal that split the guys head open was it?

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 07/22/19 at 18:10:38

Ideals can lead to violence.  Like religion, or Unions, or just about any idea.

So is Antifa only modern groups committing violence?

There is a Antifa group that's been in my hometown since WW II.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/23/19 at 05:30:39

pg wrote on 07/22/19 at 17:17:49:
That is total BS, it is much more than an ideal.  It wasn't an ideal that split the guys head open was it?

Best regards,

Sorry if you don't like the truth, pro golfer.  But as I keep saying - the truth doesn't care whether or not you believe it or not.  It's the truth.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 07/23/19 at 16:41:47

Eegore wrote on 07/22/19 at 18:10:38:
 So is Antifa only modern groups committing violence?

No, they do it a great deal more than any other group  of late.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 07/23/19 at 17:03:49

276 Right -Wing terrorist groups,... bigger threat than Jihadists.

Serowbot wrote on 07/23/19 at 12:05:24:
Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS
https://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right-wing-extremists-militants-bigger-th...

"Since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have. In that time, according to New America, a Washington think tank, Islamists launched nine attacks that murdered 45, while the right-wing extremists struck 18 times, leaving 48 dead. These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators who blithely blather about government concentration camps and impending martial law and plans to seize guns and other dystopian gibberish, apparently unaware there are people listening who don't know it's all lies. These extremists turn to violence—against minorities, non-Christians, abortion providers, government officials—in what they believe is a fight to save America. And that potential for violence is escalating every day."

"In 2008, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, there were 42 militia groups; today, there are 276."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 17:44:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Get some popcorn!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.