Send Topic Print
WHY......???? (Read 136 times)
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Re: WHY......????
Reply #15 - 05/31/19 at 14:53:53

It is not how many show when we chuck our bodies in a hole. It is how many lives you have touched in a positive way. How much love you have spread to everyone your near or a far. Did you make life better for others in your time here. Did you help those in need. It is far easier in life to be selfish and not see  or care what goes on around you. It is far more difficult to be kind and spread love while your above ground and far more rewarding , and you won’t worry about how many show up.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 05/31/19 at 16:55:34

I'm sorry
I'm not feeling so great today
I just hate being unclear
That was an unintentional thing
And after rereading everything
I'm thinking you're right

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 05/31/19 at 18:05:52

Ruttly wrote on 05/31/19 at 14:53:53:
It is not how many show when we chuck our bodies in a hole. It is how many lives you have touched in a positive way. How much love you have spread to everyone your near or a far. Did you make life better for others in your time here. Did you help those in need. It is far easier in life to be selfish and not see  or care what goes on around you. It is far more difficult to be kind and spread love while your above ground and far more rewarding , and you won’t worry about how many show up.

That is so well stated.....THANK YOU BUDDY!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 05/31/19 at 18:07:30

Dave wrote on 05/31/19 at 14:40:55:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/31/19 at 11:26:39:
Being loved by many idiots isn't as desirable as being loved by a few realistic people.

Did you just imply that I am an idiot? Huh

David.....take your smarmy attitude one board down  Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #19 - 05/31/19 at 18:36:09

JOG....I wasn't offended - I just can't pass up a chance to make a cheesy attempt at humor.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 05/31/19 at 20:54:25

Ohhh, I wasn't apologizing for being rude.
I was apologizing for being unclear About being rude.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #21 - 05/31/19 at 22:48:16

That was a statement that was not meant to be directed at anyone. More of a statement of how I prefer to conduct my life , never too late correct ones actions. Wasn't too long ago I thought I would be the only one at my funeral, funny how having a close to death event changes how you see your world. A second chance at life is not to be wasted , Yes it's time for some redemption and focus on making the best of my time here.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 06/01/19 at 07:36:05

Ruttly wrote on 05/31/19 at 22:48:16:
That was a statement that was not meant to be directed at anyone. More of a statement of how I prefer to conduct my life , never too late correct ones actions. Wasn't too long ago I thought I would be the only one at my funeral, funny how having a close to death event changes how you see your world. A second chance at life is not to be wasted , Yes it's time for some redemption and focus on making the best of my time here.

Ya wanna expand your testimony  Wink

In a world smitten with negativity and bad news sell, mentality.....
It is always a breath of fresh air to see something positive shared, with others.
You just never know who might need to hear, what you have to say.

Thanks buddy!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 16:52:50

General CategoryThe Cafe › WHY......????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.