Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is Trey breaking the law....??? (Read 39 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Is Trey breaking the law....???
05/15/19 at 06:54:15

He reports:  

Fox News was told that the email chain – not yet public -- referred to the dossier as "crown material," but it was not clear why this apparent code was used. On Tuesday night, former GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy said on Fox News' "The Story with Martha MacCallum" that "Comey has a better argument than Brennan, based on what I've seen."

A day earlier, Gowdy told Fox News, "Whoever is looking into this, tell them to look into emails" from December 2016 involving Brennan and Comey. Gowdy, who is now a Fox News contributor, said his assessment was based on sensitive Russia records he reviewed as then-chairman of the Republican-led House Oversight Committee.

But in a statement to Fox News, a former CIA official put the blame squarely on Comey.

"Former Director Brennan, along with former [Director of National Intelligence] James Clapper, are the ones who opposed James Comey’s recommendation that the Steele Dossier be included in the intelligence report," the official said.

Is this privileged information.....????

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Is Trey breaking the law....???
Reply #1 - 05/15/19 at 22:56:53

In what world is it a security issue to know who wanted to, and this is when it all started, and the Reason for including the Steele dossier, was So they could SAY Trump had been briefed on it, thereby introducing its name to the public. Nobody wants to be tied to that now.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 05/16/19 at 06:46:54

This part makes me wonder:  

"Whoever is looking into this, tell them to look into emails" from December 2016 involving Brennan and Comey. Gowdy, who is now a Fox News contributor, said his assessment was based on sensitive Russia records he reviewed as then-chairman of the Republican-led House Oversight Committee.[/b]

Isn't that sorta like leaking?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 05/16/19 at 09:13:40

Telling people who have the Authority to Look
Where to look
Isn't leaking anything.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 05/16/19 at 11:35:49

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/16/19 at 09:13:40:
Telling people who have the Authority to Look
Where to look
Isn't leaking anything.

JOG, I do not disagree with that, however, I do disagree with how he delivered it in the media.
It can give folks the impression that its really dirty, folks are guilty, etc, without the opportunity to defend themselves.

This "trial in the press, guilty until proven innocent" is what has gotten this country in such a mess, and why Trump tweets to his own defense, with false charges of Russian collusion, etc.....

You see what I mean now?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/16/19 at 15:14:25

I don't agree that he's leaking, in any way.

That's not to be misconstrued. I don't trust him, any.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 05/17/19 at 07:51:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/16/19 at 15:14:25:
I don't agree that he's leaking, in any way.

That's not to be misconstrued. I don't trust him, any.

OK, thanks.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:52:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is Trey breaking the law....???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.