T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: This is why....
Reply #15 - 05/09/19 at 06:05:37

oldNslow wrote on 05/08/19 at 19:37:58:
Quote:

Why would we not want the POTUS to be an Alpha with a normal level of testosterone, rather than one of that collection of misfit losers that are competing for the democratic nomination right now? Or a soyboy like Obama?.

That's a legitimate question. Why not answer it instead of just tossing out a few insults.

Ok - here's my answer.  What you equate with testosterone is irrelevant.  Testosterone has nothing to do with being the "alpha male".  In fact, most of the idiots I know that act all tough have nothing under the hood.  It's about actions, not words.

Look at our current president.  You think he's an alpha male?  Really?  He's never attended a white house correspondents dinner because he's afraid of being made fun of.  He responds to every single little critique of his administration on twitter.  He calls people names.  He ran "against the establishment", yet every single thing he's passed has been all about the republican establishment.  His adultery is more a sign of insecurity than it is machismo.  He's a textbook narcissist and nearly every single speech is about him in some way or another.

Compare him to Obama.  How many times did Obama say "I'm going to do such and such". (rarely if ever)  Obama constantly talked about "We" and "Us".  He actually governed.  He taught Constitutional law.  He was an editor of a law review and an accomplished Harvard graduate.  He's articulate, smart and athletic.  He'a a devout Christian and family man.  He's humble and he's kind.  As president, our status on the world stage was heightened.

Yeah, I can see how trump might feel threatened by a guy like Obama.  I can see why people feel the need to call him names.  But some people just need to grow up - no matter how old they are.

Quote:
The 1940's called - they want their way of thinking back.

Reflect on what this country did in the 1940s compared to what it is doing right now.

Today is the anniversary of VE Day by the way. Think that happened without Alpha males and testosterone? Nobody thought that had anything to do with d*ck size.

Again, you confuse devotion to your country and bravery with being an alpha male.  My wife's grandfather was at Normandy (not on the actual D-Day), and would tell stories to my wife's mom about what he did and how he lost buddies on D-Day.  He always said he was scared, but did his job anyway.  That's bravery, not machismo.

p.s. According to Stormy Donald's aint all that big anyway.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 05/09/19 at 11:17:02

T And T Garage wrote on 05/09/19 at 06:05:37:
 What you equate with testosterone is irrelevant.  
Testosterone has nothing to do with being the "alpha male".  
In fact, most of the idiots I know that  
act all tough have nothing under the hood

'ACT all tough', UNTIL, they are confronted, then they melt like little Snowflakes.

What do you think they are missing ???????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/09/19 at 14:59:20

MnSpring wrote on 05/09/19 at 11:17:02:
T And T Garage wrote on 05/09/19 at 06:05:37:
 What you equate with testosterone is irrelevant.  
Testosterone has nothing to do with being the "alpha male".  
In fact, most of the idiots I know that  
act all tough have nothing under the hood

'ACT all tough', UNTIL, they are confronted, then they melt like little Snowflakes.

What do you think they are missing ???????

You really don't get it, do you?

You and old think that all one has to do is act tough and aggressive to be an "alpha male".  That's all it is - an act.

Real men don't need to prove themselves.  Like Obama, they're confident, intelligent, humble, well spoken and patient.  Pretty much the anti-trump.

Why do you think trump sleeps around?  Because he's a frat boy at heart - nothing more.  Listen to his "pu$$y-grabbing" audio with billy bush...  He's a child, not a man.  He has zero respect for anyone.

Yeah, maybe someday you'll get it (but I doubt it).

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #18 - 05/09/19 at 15:35:25

Quote:

You and old think that all one has to do is act tough and aggressive to be an "alpha male".  That's all it is - an act.

My father, and my father in law, both served in WW2, in combat, in the Pacific. I did my own stint in the military. I'm pretty well acquainted with what it means to be an Alpha male, although I don't necessarily  claim that label for myself.  I'll let those who know me be the judges of that. It's not an act, and you can't fake it. It's not about "acting tough and aggressive" it's about being tough and aggressive when it's time to be.

Trump, as big an as*hole as he is in a lot of ways, is definitely an Alpha with a capital A. Obama is not even close. Everything about him is phony, His Ivy league "education" simply gives him the veneer of erudition and respectability. He learned how to act as a member of Club Elite.  Trump never joined that club.  So you  don't like Trumps style, you approve of Obama's.

You are confusing style with substance.

I believe that you are the one who doesn't "get it"

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 05/09/19 at 16:44:20

oldNslow wrote on 05/09/19 at 15:35:25:
Quote:

My father, and my father in law, both served in WW2, in combat, in the Pacific. I did my own stint in the military. I'm pretty well acquainted with what it means to be an Alpha male, although I don't necessarily  claim that label for myself.  I'll let those who know me be the judges of that. It's not an act, and you can't fake it. It's not about "acting tough and aggressive" it's about being tough and aggressive when it's time to be.

Thank you for your service!  I agree!

Trump, as big an as*hole as he is in a lot of ways, is definitely an Alpha with a capital A.

Really?  How many "daddy's doctor deferments did he get?  He is all show and no go.  He's a poser.  You are a far better man than him.

Obama is not even close. Everything about him is phony, His Ivy league "education" simply gives him the veneer of erudition and respectability.

LOL - yeah, they let anyone teach Constitutional law, huh?  They also let anyone edit the Harvard Law Review, right?  Just look at where Obama came from.  Pretty much a single mom and then grandmother.  No real money, little opportunity.  But he became president.  trump never earned a thing in his entire life.  He's never served the greater good.  Never.

He learned how to act as a member of Club Elite.  

"Learned"?  No, he pretty much was there, in the 80's, establishing himself.  Meanwhile, trump was probably diddling hookers and spending daddy's money (even though he was in his late 40's)

Trump never joined that club.  So you  don't like Trumps style, you approve of Obama's.

Hard to be in a club that won't let you in.... And yes - I like Obama's style.

You are confusing style with substance.
I believe that you are the one who doesn't "get it"

Funny - that's exactly what I'd say to you.  Cheesy

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 05/10/19 at 08:43:58

T And T Garage wrote on 05/09/19 at 16:44:20:
they let anyone teach Constitutional law, huh?  
They also let anyone edit the Harvard Law Review,

YEP, just like the, letting a cop, become a cop in Mpls.

Just look at where Obama came from. ...   No real money, little opportunity.  But he became president.

Because he was, GIVEN it, not because he earned it.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 05/10/19 at 10:26:04

Compare him to Obama.  How many times did Obama say "I'm going to do such and such". (rarely if ever)  Obama constantly talked about "We" and "Us".  He actually governed.  He taught Constitutional law.  He was an editor of a law review and an accomplished Harvard graduate.  He's articulate, smart and athletic.  He'a a devout Christian and family man.  He's humble and he's kind.  As president, our status on the world stage was heightened.

Got a tingle up your leg?....

I support Trump but he doesn't give me a woody like Hopey-Change does to you. Geez....get a room you two.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 05/10/19 at 10:33:15

Just look at where Obama came from. ...   No real money, little opportunity.  But he became president.

Hopey grew up in upper middle class, he had plenty of opportunity.
And face it, a white Obama is no-one you would have ever heard of. Fair or not fair, that's a fact. He got elected to the Senate because dirt on his opponent's divorce mysteriously got released and he dropped out of the race.

He was an average President at best. And the Harvard Law and Constitutional scholar stuff doesn't mean much when you consider his position was to force every citizen to buy a product whether they wanted it or not. If they didn't, this Constitutional scholar's solution was to confiscate their property and eventually take away their freedom.  

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 05/10/19 at 11:05:47

If they didn't, this Constitutional scholar's solution was to confiscate their property and eventually take away their freedom.  

This is very incorrect.

There is no threat of incarceration or confiscation of property involved in the ACA.  The IRS can not take your property for failing to have health insurance, or paying the tax penalty.  The IRS can not incarcerate you for failing to have health insurance or paying the tax penalty.

The IRS can not garnish wages, at a maximum they can withhold from your tax return if you get one.

Directly from the IRS:

"such taxpayer shall not be subject to any criminal prosecution or penalty with respect to such failure"

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #24 - 05/10/19 at 11:27:23

Eegore wrote on 05/10/19 at 11:05:47:
 There is no threat of incarceration or confiscation of property involved in the ACA.    

Their was NO Fine, for not having H.I. ?
And NO, 'threat' of paying a Fine ?
And NO, 'threat', of confiscation of property ?
So the Money you make, is not yours ?.

"the mandate is still in effect for the 2018 coverage year. This means most individuals, including their children and anyone else they claim as a dependent on their federal taxes must have had health coverage for 2018, qualify for an exemption, or pay a tax penalty when filing their federal tax return in 2019."

"The Affordable Care Act mandates that person who can afford a health plan but chooses not to purchase one must pay a penalty known as the individual shared responsibility payment. You will owe the fee for any month that you and your dependents are without minimum essential coverage mandated by the ACA "

"that decision may come at a cost, beginning with the 2014 tax year. Eligible taxpayers who remain without insurance may be required to pay penalties,"

"The tax bill doesn't eliminate the penalty until 2019. That means that those who forgo health insurance for 2018 could still face a penalty. The penalty for not having health insurance this year is $695 per adult or 2.5 percent of household income, whichever is greater."

"For plan years through 2018, if you can afford health insurance but choose not to buy it, you may pay a fee called the individual Shared Responsibility Payment when you file your federal taxes. (The fee is sometimes called the "penalty," "fine," or "individual mandate."

"If someone chose not to buy insurance, he or she may be responsible for a fee called the “individual shared responsibility payment.” This penalty is payable when filing a federal tax return and is based on the number of months during the calendar year that the individual did not have minimum essential coverage."

Just a little something for the current POTUS, Haters.
"The federal tax penalty for not being enrolled in health insurance will be eliminated in 2019 because of recent changes made by the Trump Administration. "

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 05/10/19 at 12:50:40

Their was NO Fine, for not having H.I. ?

Nobody said that.  You did.  

And NO, 'threat' of paying a Fine ?

And NO, 'threat', of confiscation of property ?

No. None.

So the Money you make, is not yours ?.

None of the quotes you posted allow for confiscation of property or incarceration.  

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 05/10/19 at 13:01:25

WebsterMark wrote on 05/10/19 at 10:26:04:

Got a tingle up your leg?....

I support Trump but he doesn't give me a woody like Hopey-Change does to you. Geez....get a room you two.  

Does it bother you that much seeing a real world comparison between Obama and trump?  Anyone and everyone can see how much more a man Obama is than trump.

You think I'm gay because I admire a man?

I see you're about as childish as trump is.  You're looking more foolish by the day.

Nicely done.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #27 - 05/10/19 at 13:08:57

Eegore wrote on 05/10/19 at 12:50:40:
 None of the quotes you posted allow for confiscation of property or incarceration.  

I believe that is totally wrong.
Because, money you make, is your property.
And if you didn't 'buy' HC, you, (if not exempted) had your Property (Money) Confiscated.
In the form of a, 'fine/tax'.

And do you really believe, the IRS, does NOT, Lean, real property/wages, or charge interest, (at a rate far, Far greater than any bank)
And, TAKE, money, which again is YOURS, out of your return ?

(Wasn't their something about a undue TAX on a product the Colonist's used ?)

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 05/10/19 at 13:30:20

Does it bother you that much seeing a real world comparison between Obama and trump?  Anyone and everyone can see how much more a man Obama is trump.

Who said anything about manhood other than you? Daddy issues?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 05/10/19 at 13:35:16

WebsterMark wrote on 05/10/19 at 10:33:15:
Just look at where Obama came from. ...   No real money, little opportunity.  But he became president.

Hopey grew up in upper middle class, he had plenty of opportunity.
And face it, a white Obama is no-one you would have ever heard of. Fair or not fair, that's a fact. He got elected to the Senate because dirt on his opponent's divorce mysteriously got released and he dropped out of the race.

He was an average President at best. And the Harvard Law and Constitutional scholar stuff doesn't mean much when you consider his position was to force every citizen to buy a product whether they wanted it or not. If they didn't, this Constitutional scholar's solution was to confiscate their property and eventually take away their freedom.  

Nice spin mark - again, well done!

"Upper middle class"?  No, 'fraid not.  Between his moving and living with relatives, his parents (and step parents) were "school poor".

But again, that narrative doesn't fit your viewpoint.  Oh well...

The facts are this - when you compare Obama to trump, there just isn't any comparison.

Obama is a devout Christian, a family man, a Harvard Graduate and a Constitutional scholar.

trump is a silver-spooned, rich brat - who never served his country.  He got daddy's money and nearly lost it all.

He screws hookers and hosted a reality tv show.

No comparison.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 14:45:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This is why....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.