Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Men are from Mars, women are from Venus (Read 18 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus
05/12/19 at 05:45:36

I've often labeled liberals as children and conservatives as adults because, like children, liberals dream big without considering the infrastructure that would be required to make those dreams reality. Below is a great article on that very topic.

Note: as I've also always said, society needs the dreams of liberals. It's how we move forward. We would die out without dreams. But we need the moderating common sense of conservatives to pump the brakes before we drive off a cliff.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jordan-peterson-when-the-left-goes-too-far-the-
dangerous-doctrine-of-equity

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Men are from Mars, women are from Venus
Reply #1 - 05/12/19 at 07:31:46

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Men are from Mars, women are from Venus
Reply #2 - 05/12/19 at 09:05:03

Talking to most liberals is akin to what you see/hear in a bar.....

The more inebriated, the more bacchanal, bacchanalian, bacchic, carousing, orgiastic, they become.....over any given subject.

Not to say some can not handle their drink wisely, and its not a factor in discussions, however, we just don't see that often displayed here, in the TT, as a prime example of what I mean.....  Wink Grin Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 12:16:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Men are from Mars, women are from Venus

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.