Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Some people did something (Read 254 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Some people did something
Reply #15 - 04/22/19 at 15:10:23

raydawg wrote on 04/22/19 at 15:01:43:
You can judge me all your heart content, and yet, at the end of the day, its only your asssumption.....

This is true ray.  But from what you've been posting in the last couple of months, the post we're referring to looks a little cold-hearted in comparison.  Thus why I question your piety.

Now let me share, about you, I believe you most single handily are the cause of why this board no longer enjoys the lively banter and exchanges.

You exhibit a very toxic, disingenuous, hypocritical personality of such closed mindedness, extremely opinionated, that I believe you could be Trumps twin brother, who was aborted at child birth.  

You are a waste of anyone's time and energy.......  Thanks - again, very Christian of you.

But God does love you too.....  Good to know.

I'm working on it.

Peace

Great opinion - Keep working.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/22/19 at 18:02:05

TT, you are the drain to this cesspool. You love to wallow in the $hit you create. You're the tongue that keeps the sore in your mouth from healing.*

*Give credit where credit's due: paraphrased from Fight Club.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/22/19 at 19:07:38

WebsterMark wrote on 04/22/19 at 18:02:05:
TT, you are the drain to this cesspool. You love to wallow in the $hit you create. You're the tongue that keeps the sore in your mouth from healing.*

*Give credit where credit's due: paraphrased from Fight Club.

Sorry jog, er, mark - it's you that's the worst offender.

Hey, remember that threatening PM you sent me?  Did I ever send you one?  Did I ever get any other PMs?  Why yes, yes I did!  jog sent me one to tell me how misguided I was.

Oh, it's so easy to see just who's guilty of the cesspool.

Look in the mirror jog - er, mark.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/22/19 at 19:33:26

So what.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 04/22/19 at 19:35:44

WebsterMark wrote on 04/22/19 at 19:33:26:
So what.

"So what"?

So it's you, not me.  Look at my reference posts.

You blame me for the "cesspool", when it's the likes of you.

That's what.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #20 - 04/23/19 at 02:59:51

T And T Garage wrote on 04/22/19 at 13:11:21:
pg wrote on 04/22/19 at 12:40:24:
The truther, the atheist, I mean agnostic is now an expert in religion…..

Well, not an "expert" per se, but I'm pretty familiar with the different sects of Christianity, thanks.

Wow you honestly have to revert back to Trump for everything.  It is really not healthy......

Well, given that you brought up Hillary and Obama... who else represents the republicans today?

Regardless, Barry did say we weren’t a Christian nation….  

And he was right.

Please show me where in the Constitution it says we are.

Best regards,

Since when did the constitution have any merit to you or anyone on the left for that matter?   Just when it is convenient I suppose.....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 04/23/19 at 05:29:31

Founded on Christian principles.
Biblical knowledge was instrumental in the development of the government, including the three branches.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/23/19 at 06:15:43

pg wrote on 04/23/19 at 02:59:51:

Well, not an "expert" per se, but I'm pretty familiar with the different sects of Christianity, thanks.

Wow you honestly have to revert back to Trump for everything.  It is really not healthy......

Well, given that you brought up Hillary and Obama... who else represents the republicans today?

And he was right.

Best regards,

Since when did the constitution have any merit to you or anyone on the left for that matter?   Just when it is convenient I suppose.....

Best regards,

Since when did it not?  Those on the left must follow the Constitution - no exceptions.

So again, how is America a Christian nation?  Can you show us where our Founding Fathers said so?  Where is it in our Constitution?

How was Obama wrong about what he said?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 04/23/19 at 09:32:14

Look who's steering the boat...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-barack-obama-easter-worshippers-074303523...
Fox News Found A Whole New Way To Freak Out About Barack Obama And Hillary Clinton

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/23/19 at 09:36:54

Serowbot wrote on 04/23/19 at 09:32:14:
Look who's steering the boat...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-barack-obama-easter-worshippers-074303523...
Fox News Found A Whole New Way To Freak Out About Barack Obama And Hillary Clinton

Yep - the ol' fox folks were getting low on Obama and Clinton stories to bash.

They're happy now!

Cheesy

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 04/23/19 at 14:52:48

T And T Garage wrote on 04/23/19 at 06:15:43:
pg wrote on 04/23/19 at 02:59:51:

And he was right.

Best regards,

Best regards,

Since when did it not?  Those on the left must follow the Constitution - no exceptions.

Even with the 2A?

So again, how is America a Christian nation?  Can you show us where our Founding Fathers said so?  Where is it in our Constitution?

It is not in the Constitution; however, Christianity is the belief system that had the great influence on the formation of the American society.

A real Christian would not have used the term "Easter Worshippers" as opposed to Christians.  That is an insult to Christians....  

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 04/23/19 at 15:06:18

pg wrote on 04/23/19 at 14:52:48:
Even with the 2A?

Yes.  I support the Second Amendment.  I carry a FOID card.  I own guns.  But, just like there are restrictions on the First Amendment, there are restrictions on the Second.

Us "libs" don't want to do away with the Second Amendment.  We want common sense federal laws.

It is not in the Constitution; however, Christianity is the belief system that had the great influence on the formation of the American society.

So, you don't give anything to the Jewish settlers?  How about the Native Americans?  How about the Chinese?

Your view is skewed I think.

A real Christian would not have used the term "Easter Worshippers" as opposed to Christians.  That is an insult to Christians....  [/color]

Well, the fact - yes fact - that he is indeed a real Christian makes your accusation moot.

The only insult is to the snowflakes on the right.  And let's face it - you support trump - so you get no leeway on what a "good Christian" is.

Best regards,
[/quote]

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #27 - 04/23/19 at 15:17:25

I did not say other groups did not have an abundant influence on America, I said Christianity had the greatest influence.

Just becuase Barry went to church doesn't make him a Christian, especially Rev. Wright's church.

Another TDS comment, no leg to stand on so play the Trump card.....  Also, never revealed my religious beliefs.

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 04/23/19 at 15:24:51

pg wrote on 04/23/19 at 15:17:25:
I did not say other groups did not have an abundant influence on America, I said Christianity had the greatest influence.

That's subjective, isn't it?  The fact is, one of the cornerstones in this Nation's founding was to escape the Church of England.

Maybe it was the lack of church that had the greatest influence.

Just becuase Barry went to church doesn't make him a Christian, especially Rev. Wright's church.

Sorry, it kind of does.  He is devout in his faith.  He has a church.  He attends church.  He's sung hymns in public.  Not sure how you think you know he's not. (I wonder, maybe you think he's Muslim?)

Another TDS comment, no leg to stand on so play the Trump card.....  Also, never revealed my religious beliefs.

Well, he's a great example, isn't he?  Who else shall I use?  You accuse a former president and a former presidential candidate/secretary of state/senator.  You tell me who to compare them to if you don't like my choice.

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #29 - 04/23/19 at 15:34:14

If I had to guess, I would say Barry is an atheist who attends church to provide the perception he is a religions person.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 16:31:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Some people did something

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.