Winning? (Read 96 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Winning?
Reply #15 - 04/19/19 at 07:25:45

raydawg wrote on 04/18/19 at 16:04:12:
Pretty hard to dialogue with you when you read into it your desires....sorta like how you say Trump, is all about Trump, you guys share that same trait it seems.....

Oh c'mon ray - don't get all sanctimonious.  Go back and look at your posts before you preach to me, ok?  I'm happy that you found your faith, but don't think it now somehow puts you in a place to judge.  Again, look at your past posts.

Most of my posts simply point out facts and hypocrisy.  I'll get snarky when I get snark.

My "yet" was in context of those wanting Trump's scalp did not have that opportunity to use what had not happened......YET.

My "yet" is in the context of the Mueller report - you know, the same one that actually mentions that Congress should decide whether or not to pursue legal action.

Because he was still reacting to the false charges of collusion....which you hung him with already I can't recite, how many times......

They weren't "false".  Did you not read about the IRA?  Did you not read about the trump tower meeting?  Did you not read any of the report?

We'll just see if this goes as well for you as your last prediction of collusion, or even of Hillary winning the election AND......that's a big and, it clarifies my statement.... becomes president.

I made no such predictions.

I'll wait and see...at this rate, he just might get me to vote for him, proving himself worthy of standing up to all the scrutiny of 4 years of trying to get him, as opposed his opposition getting anything done to fix this nation and its problems.

Well good luck with that.  You'll be on the losing side. (his numbers are tanking)

BTW.....if you want to discuss matters, drop off all the unneeded dialogue about your contempt and hate, and name calling of him, etc.....
It does nothing but pollute and waste any chance to discuss things in a adult and civil manner...or not, if that is what you need.

Tell you what - I'll do that as soon as you drop your pretense of piety. (go back and look at your "punkin" posts)

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/19/19 at 07:27:32

pg wrote on 04/19/19 at 03:58:09:
WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 14:55:44:
Yeah - key word - yet.

....and there it is. All TT wanted was the Mueller report. Wait for Mueller, wait for Mueller......   Now that it's here, it's wait for this and wait for that.....

A traitorous strategy to thwart an election. At least we know what one of the T's in TT stands for.

T for "Truther"

Best regards,

I'm good with that.

It's the opposite of trump supporters - they can't stand the truth.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/19/19 at 07:34:10

Yeah, this piss poor excuse of a president just keeps denigrating the office:

@realdonaldtrump
Follow Follow @realdonaldtrump
More
...agreed to testify, it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the “Report” about me, some of which are total bullsh!t & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad). This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened, a...

All you supporters must be so proud.....

SMH

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 04/19/19 at 08:08:49

I'm not going to say everyone is proud; however, I will say his ability to communicate to masses is what got him elected.  A lot people can relate to that kind of blue-collar articulation.  

How are you going to make it another 4 more years if/when he gets elected?  So some reason 'Morgellons' comes to mind.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 04/19/19 at 08:34:41

pg wrote on 04/19/19 at 08:08:49:
I'm not going to say everyone is proud; however, I will say his ability to communicate to masses is what got him elected.  A lot people can relate to that kind of blue-collar articulation.  

We don't need joe six-pack.  We need a leader.  As I said, he's unfit for office.

But you're going to sit there and tell me that if a dem president had made those statements that you wouldn't have been all over him/her?  Please....  The religious right would crucify a dem for something like that (very appropriate term used today).

But like everything this idiot has done, you give him a pass and label it "blue collar".

So tired of the hypocrisy.

How are you going to make it another 4 more years if/when he gets elected?  So some reason 'Morgellons' comes to mind.

I don't think he will get elected.  If for some reason he does, it'll shake my faith in this country a little more. But rest assured, I'll be OK.

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 04/19/19 at 08:51:16

The thing about hypocrisy is for the charge to be valid, the two sides should be perceived to be equal.

The Leftist Party in 2016 was not on equal footing. They had nominated a POS woman who would have been a disaster for this nation. Trump was our only recourse so he gets a wide latitude.

It's like the difference between a cockroach and cute little puppy. One I squash out of existence, the other can pee on my rug and he gets a pass. Can the puppy do something that gets him kicked out? Sure. Like I said, if the Mueller report showed Trump to be a traitor, back to the pound he'd go.

But it didn't. And when I look at the losers the Dems are putting up in 2020, Trump will be President again.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/19/19 at 09:41:41

WebsterMark wrote on 04/19/19 at 08:51:16:
The thing about hypocrisy is for the charge to be valid, the two sides should be perceived to be equal.

The Leftist Party in 2016 was not on equal footing. They had nominated a POS woman who would have been a disaster for this nation. Trump was our only recourse so he gets a wide latitude.

Really?  How much has the budget deficit risen? (hint - 70%)  How has our trade deficit been under trump? (hint - worse than under Obama)

Oh, right - deficits don't matter with republicans in office... I keep forgetting that....

It's like the difference between a cockroach and cute little puppy. One I squash out of existence, the other can pee on my rug and he gets a pass. Can the puppy do something that gets him kicked out? Sure. Like I said, if the Mueller report showed Trump to be a traitor, back to the pound he'd go.

But it didn't. And when I look at the losers the Dems are putting up in 2020, Trump will be President again.

Yeah mark, let's talk about those cockroaches for a moment...

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/509056729581103/

The massive (and easy to show) hypocrisy is alive and well within the republican party.

There simply is no defense.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/19/19 at 10:12:44

To quote a good friend of mine, the spending and deficits are in spite of Trump, not because of him.

I just gave you the number one defense: the country thought Hillary and the Democrats sucked so much that Trump was preferable. That should tell you just scummy they think of your party.

Happy Easter.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/19/19 at 10:26:04

WebsterMark wrote on 04/19/19 at 10:12:44:
To quote a good friend of mine, the spending and deficits are in spite of Trump, not because of him.

Well, that would be true if he (or his administration) weren't directly responsible for the trade and budget deficits.

Sorry mark - wrong again.  Nice try on spinning it though.

I just gave you the number one defense: the country thought Hillary and the Democrats sucked so much that Trump was preferable. That should tell you just scummy they think of your party.

Hillary was by far the worst democratic candidate - Bernie should have gotten the nod.  But remember, although she lost the electoral vote (by roughly the attendance at a college football bowl game), she got over 3 million more votes overall... so, yeah.  Again, nice try, but it's not the party, it's the candidate. (remember, every single poll shows that this country is more left leaning than right)

Happy Easter.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 04/19/19 at 10:49:16

WebsterMark wrote on 04/19/19 at 08:51:16:

Hillary was a former first lady, a lawyer, and Senator, and a S'cy of State...  Those are called qualifications.
Trump is a reality TV star, and trust fund entrepreneur...

Your right,.. I don't perceive them as equals...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 04/19/19 at 10:54:19

WebsterMark wrote on 04/19/19 at 10:12:44:

Happy Easter.

Trump SUPPORTED the tax cut and leads on the Tariffs unilaterally... both of which are key factors in the growing deficits and trade deficits, those are HIS choices, not in spite of him...  

and no, that tells us how scummy they think of Hillary Clinton...   and when democrats SWEPT in 2018, THAT tells us what this country thinks of the democratic party

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #26 - 04/19/19 at 11:38:48

T And T Garage wrote on 04/19/19 at 07:34:10:

And, AOC, BS, Omar, Pelosi, LL, EW, ...
(And so MANY more)
just keeps denigrating the office

Below are not my words.
Yet they seem to be very appropriate to a couple of posters here:
" Your decision to downplay past abuse by playing up current abuse suggests you do not care that bad people are in power, only that your bad people are not in power.”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/19/19 at 11:43:45

MnSpring wrote on 04/19/19 at 11:38:48:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/19/19 at 07:34:10:

And, AOC, BS, Omar, Pelosi, LL, EW, ...
(And so MANY more)
just keeps denigrating the office

Below are not my words.
Yet they seem to be very appropriate to a couple of posters here:
" Your decision to downplay past abuse by playing up current abuse suggests you do not care that bad people are in power, only that your bad people are not in power.”

One, tiny little problem with your logic mn - the "past abuse" is nowhere near the level it is with trump.

Nice try.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:21:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Winning?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.