Winning? (Read 96 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Winning?
04/18/19 at 12:50:03

Mueller:

“The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.”

But yeah, trump's a genius..... right?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Winning?
Reply #1 - 04/18/19 at 12:51:59

Regarding Trump’s remark during the 2016 campaign that he hoped Russia would “find the 30,000 emails” Clinton was said to have deleted from her private server, Mueller said that wish was granted by Moscow.

“Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement [on July 27, 2016 that Russia find Clinton's emails], GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton's personal office,” the report says.

The president realized the appointment of the special counsel spelled trouble for his presidency. According to notes contained in the report, “when Sessions told the President that a Special Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, 'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm f***ed.'"

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 04/18/19 at 13:47:38

T And T Garage wrote on 04/18/19 at 12:50:03:

He is still the commander-in-chief isn't he?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/18/19 at 14:09:01

pg wrote on 04/18/19 at 13:47:38:

Best regards,

LOL - and the kardashian's have a hit TV show... what's your point?

Mine is that the president is an idiot - as pointed out by this report.

trump makes dubya look like Stephen Hawking!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 04/18/19 at 14:24:06

Well you view this much differently than me.

I see the system worked, its why you have legal counsel and cabinet members to help you, seeking their advice.

Yes, I understand how much you want to get Trump, and you will grasp to any hope as such.....

But think back to the beginning of all this fiasco, and it is.

Trump did nothing with collusion, we now know it was launched on a faulty premise, about Russia......

He was mad, angry, frustrated, etc, as he was being tried in the media, opposition, daily, even asked questions about it, and he REPLIED....
Yes, mostly WITCH HUNT, but that is because it was, no obstruction YET.

In all reality, his cabinet, etc, kept him from going off the deep end, which really shows he isn't all that tough, like he pretends.....a know it all, etc...just a human like all of us, and we don't like being charged with something we didn't do......

You sure defend yourself a lot, thats for sure....yes, you are not the president.....whew  Grin

I wonder who could stand up to the daily barrage of accusations based on lies, and tried daily in the media....who, without similar responses of defending yourself?

Can't wait for the Inspection General to release his findings, as well as the other indictments pending in the Mueller investigation to be released....

Hopefully we will find out how this wasteful investigation got started in the first place.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/18/19 at 14:33:37

I wonder who could stand up to the daily barrage of accusations based on lies, and tried daily in the media....who, without similar responses of defending yourself?

No one. Which is why I say he's not the hero the USA deserves, but he's the one we need.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/18/19 at 14:52:29

raydawg wrote on 04/18/19 at 14:24:06:

I see the system worked, its why you have legal counsel and cabinet members to help you, seeking their advice.

Yes, I understand how much you want to get Trump, and you will grasp to any hope as such.....

Trump did nothing with collusion, we now know it was launched on a faulty premise, about Russia......

LOL - "false premise"?  Read the report ray - or even just a part of it.  Find the section on the IRA.  This was far from "false premise".

He was mad, angry, frustrated, etc, as he was being tried in the media, opposition, daily, even asked questions about it, and he REPLIED....

Yeah - key word - yet.

In all reality, his cabinet, etc, kept him from going off the deep end, which really shows he isn't all that tough, like he pretends.....a know it all, etc...just a human like all of us, and we don't like being charged with something we didn't do......

He's a moron.  He's not fit for office.  "In all reality, his cabinet, etc, kept him from going off the deep end" - yeah, just the kind of guy I want with the launch codes.

This moron is literally in control of my son's life.

Get some skin in the game and get back to me ray....

You sure defend yourself a lot, thats for sure....yes, you are not the president.....whew  Grin

I do?  How so?  I have no need to "defend" myself.  I'm not the one steeped in hypocrisy.

Look at trump's twitter feed - he's the biggest perpetrator of the barrage of accusations.

Can't wait for the Inspection General to release his findings, as well as the other indictments pending in the Mueller investigation to be released....

Me either.

Hopefully we will find out how this wasteful investigation got started in the first place.

Like I said - this was far from being a wasteful investigation.  Look at all the indictments.  Look at the revelations on cohne alone!

It's far from over.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/18/19 at 14:52:59

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 14:33:37:

No one. Which is why I say he's not the hero the USA deserves, but he's the one we need.

Obama did a pretty good job.  Just ask your boy trump about that.

Oh, and the word "hero" and "trump" don't belong in the same sentence.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/18/19 at 14:55:44

Yeah - key word - yet.

....and there it is. All TT wanted was the Mueller report. Wait for Mueller, wait for Mueller......   Now that it's here, it's wait for this and wait for that.....

A traitorous strategy to thwart an election. At least we know what one of the T's in TT stands for.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/18/19 at 14:59:30

WebsterMark wrote on 04/18/19 at 14:55:44:
Yeah - key word - yet.

....and there it is. All TT wanted was the Mueller report. Wait for Mueller, wait for Mueller......   Now that it's here, it's wait for this and wait for that.....

So, what's your point?  If this investigation had cleared trump, that'd be it, wouldn't it?

But it didn't, did it?

Not my fault that Mueller didn't finish. (I knew as much as you did going into this).

A traitorous strategy to thwart an election. At least we know what one of the T's in TT stands for.

Clever.  But the fact remains that this is far from over.

This is not just my take, but Mueller's as well.

Womp womp....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 04/18/19 at 15:39:13

pg wrote on 04/18/19 at 13:47:38:

Best regards,

did you have that much respect for Obama?  so, every president is a genius to you?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 04/18/19 at 15:47:04

raydawg wrote on 04/18/19 at 14:24:06:

But Trump wasn't seeking their advice, he ordered them to do something, they refused, they betrayed him.....  

no, not faulty, there were MANY MANY MANY reasons to be suspicious of Trump and his campaign and their behavior considering Russia... see my 50 things post  

eh, but unless we investigated, we wouldn't know...  so that's a catch 22

he is very very thin skinned

um, every other president ever...   most certainly Obama with Fox News (the MOST watched news network)

we already know that, and don't forget there are 30+ indictments out of this "wasteful investigation" .

the only thing that's wasteful is that we still haven't done ANYTHING to stop Russia from doing it all over again

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 04/18/19 at 15:49:39

Yeah - key word - yet.

I thought we weren't doing that anymore??????

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 04/18/19 at 16:04:12

Pretty hard to dialogue with you when you read into it your desires....sorta like how you say Trump, is all about Trump, you guys share that same trait it seems.....

My "yet" was in context of those wanting Trump's scalp did not have that opportunity to use what had not happened......YET.

Because he was still reacting to the false charges of collusion....which you hung him with already I can't recite, how many times......

We'll just see if this goes as well for you as your last prediction of collusion, or even of Hillary winning the election AND......that's a big and, it clarifies my statement.... becomes president.

I'll wait and see...at this rate, he just might get me to vote for him, proving himself worthy of standing up to all the scrutiny of 4 years of trying to get him, as opposed his opposition getting anything done to fix this nation and its problems.

BTW.....if you want to discuss matters, drop off all the unneeded dialogue about your contempt and hate, and name calling of him, etc.....
It does nothing but pollute and waste any chance to discuss things in a adult and civil manner...or not, if that is what you need.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 04/19/19 at 03:58:09

Yeah - key word - yet.

T for "Truther"

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:17:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Winning?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.