Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What is the difference? (Read 200 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
What is the difference?
04/10/19 at 07:07:22

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/wayne-allyn-root-whats-the-differenc...

*The Green New Deal that would (in their words) “completely transform the American economy, put the federal government in control over large sectors, retrofit every building in America…and constitute by far the greatest centralization of power in American history.”
*Make all college free
*Make all healthcare free
*Increase taxes to 70%
*Abolish ICE, protect sanctuary cities and take down all existing walls on the Southern border.
*Eliminate the Senate filibuster, pack the Supreme Court with extra judges, end the electoral college.
*Reparations for black Americans. This actually makes The Green New Deal sound sane.
*Allow abortions up until the baby’s moment of birth, or even after birth.
*Opposition and in many cases, outright hatred towards Israel, America’s longtime best friend.

There is no question what Democrats stand for. This is all public news. The only question is, what separates this “wish list” from the agenda of the Communist Party of America?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What is the difference?
Reply #1 - 04/10/19 at 07:21:18

I don't know, what's the difference?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/10/19 at 07:21:58

Laughable republican fear tactic reporting.

Nicely done!  Great cut and paste from Las Vegas Review Journal! (top notch commentary)

LOL

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/10/19 at 09:46:55

it's not communism you need to fear, it's authoritarianism...  but you'll never figure that out

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 04/10/19 at 09:53:58

LostArtist wrote on 04/10/19 at 09:46:55:
it's not communism you need to fear, it's authoritarianism...  but you'll never figure that out

communism/authoritarianism... what's the difference?   New uniforms.

WWW   IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 04/10/19 at 11:22:01

verslagen1 wrote on 04/10/19 at 09:53:58:

communism/authoritarianism... what's the difference?   New uniforms.

often....  

and to be clear, I don't agree with everything that's in the Green New Deal, and it's not official party platform either, so to say every democrat wants it is totally disingenuous but that's the best word ever to describe the republicans and most conservatives anyway

I highly doubt that these bullet points are accurate, as the gatewaypundit is a slanderous website, but...

*The Green New Deal that would (in their words) “completely transform the American economy, put the federal government in control over large sectors, retrofit every building in America…and constitute by far the greatest centralization of power in American history.”' giving absolutely no details on this so....  I'm dismissing this whole point as fear mongering idiocy

*Make all college free the price of college needs addressed, Free, idk, let's just get the cost of education back in line with real life, but I can see a time when at least junior colleges are free since that'll be what's required of the workforce

*Make all healthcare free free? no, I'll pay taxes for that, I'm okay with that, I'm no okay with corporations ripping us off and holding our very lives hostage to make a buck, healthcare is a right, your right to live is a right. and as such the government (we the people) should be able to determine what acceptable care is

*Increase taxes to 70% . idk, I think we can just cut the military and pay for most of this stuff that way, I have no desire to tax anyone more, but to keep us out of getting into more debt, so it'd just be a matter of looking at taxes and what we need to pay and adjusting to make it balanced

*Abolish ICE, protect sanctuary cities and take down all existing walls on the Southern border.
yup, open borders, give everyone a coming here a tax ID number, no more "illegal labor" and punish those that pay illegal wages, imagine having 12 million or more new tax payers overnight....

*Eliminate the Senate filibuster, pack the Supreme Court with extra judges, end the electoral college.  The filibuster is broken, but, that's more of a gerrymandering issue, fix that, get more realistic representation instead of so much of the extremes and that'll fix that,  and while I think there are too many old white people on the Supreme court.... and sometimes the electoral college short circuits democracy...   Let's leave these constitutional structures alone

*Reparations for black Americans. This actually makes The Green New Deal sound sane. I heard a way of doing reparations that might be interesting, just exclude them from taxes.. idk, we do owe ancestors of slaves and black people in general something for our centuries of building our nation on their backs , so that'd be something I'd be interested in hearing about, but it'd be very complicated process, that doesn't mean it shouldn't be done though

*Allow abortions up until the baby’s moment of birth, or even after birth.
I'm going to go ahead and assume this is just a lie.  

*Opposition and in many cases, outright hatred towards Israel, America’s longtime best friend.
Israel isn't perfect and they are still doing illegal things according to international law that WE signed up for.... so your best friend breaks the law, you're okay with that?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/10/19 at 16:05:35

Most of the interpretations from that article, which isn't referenced here, is inaccurate thus making an argument hypothetical.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 04/10/19 at 16:16:01

Eegore wrote on 04/10/19 at 16:05:35:
 Most of the interpretations from that article, which isn't referenced here, is inaccurate thus making an argument hypothetical.

excellent point

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 04/10/19 at 18:18:44

T And T Garage wrote on 04/10/19 at 07:21:58:

Nicely done!  Great cut and paste from Las Vegas Review Journal! (top notch commentary)

LOL

I cited the article that it came from.  Please note, no attempt whatsoever to articulate any differences.......

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 04/10/19 at 18:22:53

If you have noticed I often use the term collectivism.

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/10/19 at 18:33:19

Well put.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 04/10/19 at 19:02:36

Such as.....

Best regards,

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 04/11/19 at 12:54:23

pg wrote on 04/10/19 at 18:18:44:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/10/19 at 07:21:58:

LOL

I cited the article that it came from.  Please note, no attempt whatsoever to articulate any differences.......

Best regards,

no attempt....... WHAT THE F U C K do you think I POSTED!!!!!! ????  

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 04/11/19 at 12:55:13

pg wrote on 04/10/19 at 18:22:53:

Best regards,

I'm just going to ignore you from now on, you obviously have major reading comprehension problems.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 04/11/19 at 14:50:32

LostArtist wrote on 04/11/19 at 12:55:13:
pg wrote on 04/10/19 at 18:22:53:

Best regards,

I'm just going to ignore you from now on, you obviously have major reading comprehension problems.

Suit yourself.....

However their is a differene between authoritarianism and collectivism.

The enforcement authority at the expense of personal freedom as opposed to the practice of giving a group priority over each individual in it.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 16:16:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What is the difference?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.